Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 147)

Comments

• ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wearing mine JEH, you part timer.

I've always been a whiny, needy idiot but I have never put someone I supposedly love in mortal danger in order to get one up on their ex.

Something to look forward to. :D
  • JubesJubes Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am half way through the Ep, the Riley/Mercy stuff is really really good and Doug I agree with Becca's Mum (I think it was her?) Doug is a Yankee doodle Knobhead :D
  • JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    I'm wearing mine JEH, you part timer.

I've always been a whiny, needy idiot but I have never put someone I supposedly love in mortal danger in order to get one up on their ex.

Something to look forward to. :D

I have already scammed my parents of 20 thousand pounds by marrying by best friend :D

I also have stolen my boyfriends mobile phone and told his ex who is the love of his life that he dosent want to talk to him because i am a jealous idiot :rolleyes:

I dont need no stupid hat :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    I have already scammed my parents of 20 thousand pounds by marrying by best friend :D

I also have stolen my boyfriends mobile phone and told his ex who is the love of his life that he dosent want to talk to him because i am a jealous idiot :rolleyes:

I dont need no stupid hat :p

Well I've sold drugs to students causing one of my friends to jump off a bridge, I also robbed their flat screen tv.

I delivered an envelope of socks for my ex boss, the big drug dealer and went and cried in my bedroom for a fortnight because I got an emotional boner.

I still haven't been a bitch to the man me and my fiance stole £80,000 off and made him pay for his sandwiches but I'm planning to.

Then I am going to drown the world in tears and cause earthquakes with my wobbly bottom lip.

I win. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I've sold drugs to students causing one of my friends to jump off a bridge, I also robbed their flat screen tv.

I delivered an envelope of socks for my ex boss, the big drug dealer and went and cried in my bedroom for a fortnight because I got an emotional boner.

I still haven't been a bitch to the man me and my fiance stole £80,000 off and made him pay for his sandwiches but I'm planning to.

Then I am going to drown the world in tears and cause earthquakes with my wobbly bottom lip.

I win. :p

Right thats it i am leaving you :cry::cry:

You dont care about me you love brendan you dont want me i wont be coming back :cry::cry:

:p

If you want me back you are going to have to apologise to me
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Doug not to blame for anything because he is not seeing what we're seeing?

He's still being insecure and letting jealousy take over. He lied to Brendan when he could hear his distress over the phone, twice. How is he blameless after that?

Some people, seriously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    How is Doug not to blame for anything because he is not seeing what we're seeing?

He's still being insecure and letting jealousy take over. He lied to Brendan when he could hear his distress over the phone, twice. How is he blameless after that?

Some people, seriously.

Oh don't even get me started. ;)

The fact that Brendan said to him, swear to me Stephen is safe or whatever it was, proved that something was wrong. Doug swore that Ste was okay, and he hasn't even bothered to try find out what's wrong with Ste.

He put his own fiance in danger because he just wanted to one up Brendan, or whatever it was.

He's pathetic. It's not even like he wasn't to know Ste was in danger, with the things Brendan was saying, Ste was obviously at risk somehow.
  • modeyinkmodeyink Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any of you fancy reading a bit of what-happened-after-the-credits-rolled Stendan fanfic from today's E4 ep? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8573286/1/

Hope you enjoy. :-)
  • amanda soap fanamanda soap fan Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »

Some people, seriously.

because according to some he is a saint did nothing wrong and brendan will always be the bad guy but we know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JEH wrote: »
    Right thats it i am leaving you :cry::cry:

You dont care about me you love brendan you dont want me i wont be coming back :cry::cry:

:p

If you want me back you are going to have to apologise to me

I've just realised that I am not going to be hugged Doug at all, I am willing to drown the world in tears just to win, I'm Walker.

I'm getting a dead brother vendetta hug rather than a whiny git one.

What were we talking about again? ;)

I'm watching a trashy straight to DVD film and I'm sure Izzy off of HOs is in it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will save it until tomorrow modeyink, to fill in those endless hours when I'm waiting to find out what happened.

Hooray, more fic. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    Oh don't even get me started. ;)

The fact that Brendan said to him, swear to me Stephen is safe or whatever it was, proved that something was wrong. Doug swore that Ste was okay, and he hasn't even bothered to try find out what's wrong with Ste.

He put his own fiance in danger because he just wanted to one up Brendan, or whatever it was.

He's pathetic. It's not even like he wasn't to know Ste was in danger, with the things Brendan was saying, Ste was obviously at risk somehow.

Ugh Doug in this episode really put me off. More so than usual.

I still hate them for ruining him for me. I used to love him, now he's just whiney and insecure and annoying. Not to mention the god of all cockblocks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just realised that I am not going to be hugged Doug at all, I am willing to drown the world in tears just to win, I'm Walker.

I'm getting a dead brother vendetta hug rather than a whiny git one.

What were we talking about again? ;)

I'm watching a trashy straight to DVD film and I'm sure Izzy off of HOs is in it.

I would rather have a walker hug than a doug hug ;)

but if you are walker you have just shot riley costello how could you :D

Oh that bloody izzy god i hated her :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member
    what if ste stays with doug this time because he has to comfort him about riley? I hope it's not the case, of course
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could I shoot Riley Costello?

Easily, I'm just sorry it wasn't on purpose. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guadalupe wrote: »
    what if ste stays with doug this time because he has to comfort him about riley? I hope it's not the case, of course

It could happen, it had better not though. ;)
  • Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    modeyink wrote: »
    If any of you fancy reading a bit of what-happened-after-the-credits-rolled Stendan fanfic from today's E4 ep? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8573286/1/

Hope you enjoy. :-)

absolutely love this! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could I shoot Riley Costello?

Easily, I'm just sorry it wasn't on purpose. :p

You should of shot him months ago :-D

And could you not of actually put a bomb in cheryls car and blew her up :-P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it is Izzy, she is Eliza Du Toit or however you spell it isn't she?

She isn't that bad, it's a horror though and she is halfway down the cast list, dead before midnight. :D

ETA I was going to JEH but there was a queue at the florists and getting my trademark lillies took up all my bombmaking time.

I did hide behind the wall and go BOOM when Brendan was in front of the car, I think it went quite well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh it is Izzy, she is Eliza Du Toit or however you spell it isn't she?

She isn't that bad, it's a horror though and she is halfway down the cast list, dead before midnight. :D

ETA I was going to JEH but there was a queue at the florists and getting my trademark lillies took up all my bombmaking time.

I did hide behind the wall and go BOOM when Brendan was in front of the car, I think it went quite well.

Oh god I am crying with laughter it was impeccable brendan even squashed the tradmark lilies and after all the time you spent on getting them :-D

The only downside is cheryl is still alive ah well there is always next time I suppose ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Cheryl will get hers, don't you worry.

I am planning on making several pointed remarks to her about her fickleness, I am also going to tell Doug that he probably needs some mental help since he never really dealt with the issues that drove him to a suicide attempt before he went gay and got needier.

Then I will tell Tilly she is being a moron and her clothes are shit.

I am Walkerman, I wound with my words, and my fists, oh and guns. ;)

Too much coffee here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Cheryl will get hers, don't you worry.

I am planning on making several pointed remarks to her about her fickleness, I am also going to tell Doug that he probably needs some mental help since he never really dealt with the issues that drove him to a suicide attempt before he went gay and got needier.

Then I will tell Tilly she is being a moron and her clothes are shit.

I am Walkerman, I wound with my words, and my fists, oh and guns. ;)

Too much coffee here.

While your at it can you take out both bart and sinead make sure maddie as a slow and painful death with esther watching and simply do whatever you like with jono for ruining the word nipples and scare george by telling him that you will take his virginity causing him to throw himself off the balcony and all will be right with the world :-)

ETA you are walkerman scaring people since 2012 :-D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Walkerman hears your requests and will comply. ;)
  • amanda soap fanamanda soap fan Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i wonder how doug will feel he could have lost his boyfriend but his best mate just got killed he must feel like in a way he was responsible
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Walkerman hears your requests and will comply. ;)

Good gooooood ;-)
This discussion has been closed.