Who would like to be your 12th Doctor?

14567810»

Comments

• jedi mattjedi matt Posts: 1,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The last i read they were saying that it may be some time in August when we find out who the new doctor is so we have at least 4 weeks left before we find out if that statement was true.
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Hopefully we'll find out this month.
  • Richard_WatsonRichard_Watson Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Last chance to place your bets. We're supposedly getting an announcement for the announcement tonight, with it coming on Sunday in a DWC Special.
  • Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last chance to place your bets. We're supposedly getting an announcement for the announcement tonight, with it coming on Sunday in a DWC Special.

That's what I was hinting at in my post earlier. But I was honouring the embargo...;)

This forum is about to go mental!
  • Richard_WatsonRichard_Watson Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Irma Bunt wrote: »
    That's what I was hinting at in my post earlier. But I was honouring the embargo...;)

This forum is about to go mental!

Jason Statham for the win! "Stitch this you Cyber-Pillock!"

(You know it makes sense.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason Statham for the win! "Stitch this you Cyber-Pillock!"

(You know it makes sense.)

Looks like no-one on here has heard the news yet!
  • ShadowlandsShadowlands Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Capaldi you say?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Capaldi you say?

Dunno. But news is spreading that the announcement at midnight is to announce the new Doctor will be revealed live on BBC1 on Sunday
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Irma Bunt wrote: »
    Dunno. But news is spreading that the announcement at midnight is to announce the new Doctor will be revealed live on BBC1 on Sunday

It wasn't long ago that the rumour was that the Comic Con trailer would be shown, and it turned out to be a couple of pictures of Daleks.:D (Very nice pictures, but still....)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't long ago that the rumour was that the Comic Con trailer would be shown, and it turned out to be a couple of pictures of Daleks.:D (Very nice pictures, but still....)

It's looking increasingly like this is more than a rumour. It really does appear the new Doctor will be revealed at the weekend.