The Big Bang Theory E4 New Series 7 Thursday 31/10/13

Comments

• User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3iff wrote: »
    I noticed that when Sheldon went to see Penny, he had great difficulty looking her in the eye...his gaze was a few inches south of her face. That's not like sheldon!

Can't say I blame him though.

He's not interested in women if you catch my drift, I doubt he was perving on her ;)
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    He's not interested in women if you catch my drift, I doubt he was perving on her ;)
    That applies to Jim Parsons as well as Sheldon of course.
  • 3iff3iff Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I know. That's what made it so surprising...most unlike Sheldon/Jim.
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To me it wasn't that he was looking away because she was in her night attire but rather the self admission that he was embarrassed about missing Leonard.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not the best episode to open the new series. I hope Thursday will be better.
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always like the Penny - Sheldon episodes.

I missed the reason why Raj can now talk to women when sober [ surely it had to happen eventually ]
  • 3iff3iff Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I missed the reason why Raj can now talk to women when sober [ surely it had to happen eventually ]

It's because he was heartbroken after Lucy dumped him.
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    3iff wrote: »
    It's because he was heartbroken after Lucy dumped him.

Oh thank goodness, she was awful, he's well rid of that little volcano of insecure weirdness and countless phobias.
  • anotherlongersanotherlongers Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh thank goodness, she was awful, he's well rid of that little volcano of insecure weirdness and countless phobias.

She seems to be a TV show destroyer, she came into Big Bang and the show declined alarmingly, and she appeared in Scrubs, causing the entire show to implode :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    Watching in US pace... the first 2 episodes are not all that, it does pick up in Ep 3-4.

Glad to hear that. :)
    Tonights episode was just plain weird. Felt like it had bits missing, like the first episode.
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackles27 wrote: »
    Glad to hear that. :)
    Tonights episode was just plain weird. Felt like it had bits missing, like the first episode.

Me too...like randomly cut out scenes or something (although I'm pretty sure it didn't).

BBT used to be a show that I never, ever missed. Now it's become the show that's on my Sky+ box and gets watched when I need something to fill 20 mins. That said, I do still enjoy watching. Just not as much as before.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I haven't got around to watching yet. Because it's only 20 mins I like to watch two or four at a time so i've got a while to wait while they stack up on the box.
  • MallidayMalliday Posts: 3,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why won't Johnny Galecki cut his hair? Why, why, why, why, why?????? :confused::confused::confused:

This weird mullet thing he's had going on for the last two seasons is sooooo distracting. :mad:
  • radamfiradamfi Posts: 14,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When the pizza man came to the door, Penny told him that she would give him the small tip and not tell his boss that he smelt like he had smoked cannabis. This bit was cut out.
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radamfi wrote: »
    When the pizza man came to the door, Penny told him that she would give him the small tip and not tell his boss that he smelt like he had smoked cannabis. This bit was cut out.

What on E4? I watched it yesterday and that bit was still in
  • radamfiradamfi Posts: 14,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rianne wrote: »
    What on E4? I watched it yesterday and that bit was still in

On E4 earlier this evening it was cut out.
  • Rodney McKayRodney McKay Posts: 8,143
    Forum Member

I can never work out the censorship on E4. They leave references to penis or masturbation in on the 6pm shows yet take out words like ****.
  • rodgepodgerodgepodge Posts: 78
    Forum Member

I watched it on E4 on Thursday and it was in. I can't believe nobody's mentioned the bit with Howard and Raj lifting their t shirts, I was crying with laughter. One of the best bits ever.
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    rodgepodge wrote: »
    I watched it on E4 on Thursday and it was in. I can't believe nobody's mentioned the bit with Howard and Raj lifting their t shirts, I was crying with laughter. One of the best bits ever.

i actually thought this was one of the worst bits they have ever done.

we have done the joke raj and howard are a married couple many many times before. and after the first time it hasn't gotten any funnier.

it's also lifted straight from friends when chandler was trying to quit smoking.
  • boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i found the Howard/Raj moobs bit rather creepy
  • gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was missing from the Friday 8pm repeat.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    I thought the scenes with Howard and the oestrogen overdose hysterical! Loved new emotional Howard!
  • lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    I thought the scenes with Howard and the oestrogen overdose hysterical! Loved new emotional Howard!

So did I.Suited the Big Bang characterisations perfectly.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    i actually thought this was one of the worst bits they have ever done.

Ditto. It went on for too long and was something I'd expect to see in a terrible British sitcom!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Me too...like randomly cut out scenes or something (although I'm pretty sure it didn't).

BBT used to be a show that I never, ever missed. Now it's become the show that's on my Sky+ box and gets watched when I need something to fill 20 mins. That said, I do still enjoy watching. Just not as much as before.

I used to be the same, one of my top shows on tv, but now I am not as fussed. I will still watch until the show ends.

I didn't find the boob scene funny, I thought they could have done something with Bernadette, freaking out or even ask what was going on. :confused: