Options

Building works affecting my garden

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Looks like a mixture of cement and sand with the water that has been used to clean their mixer with maybe? And it somehow got washed into your garden?

Whatever it is, I hope you resolve it!
  • Options
    Slarti BartfastSlarti Bartfast Posts: 6,607
    Forum Member
    Sent a Facebook message to my neighbour's son earlier. He apologised and said it was a bore hole to check what the ground was like and that it was muddy water that had risen.
  • Options
    babinabababinaba Posts: 5,447
    Forum Member
    Did they do the bore hole in your garden?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    babinaba wrote: »
    Did they do the bore hole in your garden?

No in their own.
  • Options
    bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    Sent a Facebook message to my neighbour's son earlier. He apologised and said it was a bore hole to check what the ground was like and that it was muddy water that had risen.

As I said before, your neighbour is setting-up a gas ‘Fracking’ site but doesn’t know how to break the news to you.

The ‘tree-hugging’ hordes, replete with banners, placards and caravans will be along shortly. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bri160356 wrote: »
    As I said before, your neighbour is setting-up a gas ‘Fracking’ site but doesn’t know how to break the news to you.

The ‘tree-hugging’ hordes, replete with banners, placards and caravans will be along shortly. :o

I would happily be party to a fracking site if only to annoy the tree hugging hordes. A "friend" of mine is an anti-fracking activist, which basically means he occupies a field (read, sits in it smoking weed) and believes this makes him superior to the rest of us (whom he arrogantly refers to as "token humans").