Options

Simon - I want Louis back, some people don't

noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Simon admitted in a video that he wants Louis back but others don't. He also admitted that recent reports of Rihanna joining the panel are untrue!

He said this last night at the opening for 'I Can't Sing'

Watch video here, click link and scroll down - SKIP TO 1:08

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2590109/Lauren-Silverman-shows-post-baby-body-slimming-black-joins-Simon-Cowell-I-Cant-Sing-opening-night.html#v-3396241415001

Comments

• Options
    clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    Simon admitted in a video that he wants Louis back but others don't. He also admitted that recent reports of Rihanna joining the panel are untrue!

He said this last night at the opening for 'I Can't Sing'

Watch video here, click link and scroll down - SKIP TO 1:08

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2590109/Lauren-Silverman-shows-post-baby-body-slimming-black-joins-Simon-Cowell-I-Cant-Sing-opening-night.html#v-3396241415001

So glad Rihanna isn't joining the panel
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only interested in Simon returning if Louis stays too. Simon has great on screen chemistry with Louis.

I wonder though if the 'others don't' is just a bit of spin to create drama between Louis and Cheryl...?
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw an ad with Simon and the upcoming news series. 'Last time I was on we found ID who went on to become global' etc. I hope he's not going to be plugging ID at every opportunity in the new series :kitty:
  • Options
    Melissa.Melissa. Posts: 1,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Louis. :D
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I've never minded Louis but I think he should go.
    When he was on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway a couple of weeks ago he just looked like an old man who was wheeled in from a Retirement Village and hadn't a clue what he was doing. I'm not sure he's right for X Factor anymore. It is literally the same thing, year in, year out with him.
  • Options
    dantay24ukdantay24uk Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis undermines any credibility the show could potentially have.

It's a real shame Gary Barlow isn't going to be involved this year as it would have been nice to have had two credible industry heavyweights on the panel.

In my opinion, if the show is to have any success going forward, Louis needs to go!
  • Options
    jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im absolutely sick of Louis now!! last year, I got so sick of everytime someone disagreed with him, he was like 'I have been doing this show for 10 years you know'. every 2 minutes we were told yet again how he's been there for 10 years and I honestly wanted to throw something at the TV everytime he said it. He really needs to go!!
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't be the same without Louis, but he surely cant do it for too much longer!
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis I'm afraid is the XF equivalent to what Brucie is on SCD.

They'll never get rid of him, unless a health problem arises.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Louis too, but he's just been on way too long now. His responses no longer sound fresh and original. He just needs to select from a pre-recorded list....

For "You nailed it!" please press 3!
    For "You made this song your own!" please press 4! etc.

Simon this show doesn't just need a facelift, it needs an entire body transplant!