Predictions...

JC1379JC1379 Posts: 403
Forum Member
Okay Okay We Have All Seen All The Spoilers And Speculation About The Last 3 Episodes Of The Series! The Whole Forum Is Teeming With Them! We All Know What Characters Are Back An What Happens Etc, But How Do We All Think It Will End?

Do We Think That Little Green Man In The Chair Dies/Survives To Return In Future?

Which Companions Do We Think Die?

Does 'The Stolen Earth' Get Recovered?

Obviously No-One Will Know For Sure Until The Episode Airs, But Everyone Must Have An Opinion! Personally, I Think There Is Too Much Stuff Going On For It All To End Perfect An Happy!

Doctor Dies, Stars Fade, You Know Who Returns, Donna Attacked By Huge Beetle, Every Universe In Danger?

Surely The Writers Couldnt Have Resolved EVERY ISSUE With A Happy Ending? What Do You Think...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope a lot of it is left open. Especially hope that Davros escapes so that he can be a returning villain, maybe in a couple of the specials. In fact I'd like the storyline to be left as open as possible, if it's as big as we're told, so that we have a big story arc across the specials. (although looks like the xmas one is not related, so doubt that will be the case)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JC1379 wrote: »
    Surely The Writers Couldnt Have Resolved EVERY ISSUE With A Happy Ending? What Do You Think...

I hope not, but fear that this may indeed be the case.

As far as predictions go...... we'll all be wrong!:rolleyes:
  • JC1379JC1379 Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Lol I Too Would Love For It To Be Left Open To A Degree? For Jack, Mickey, Martha, Rose Etc To Have Possibilities Of Returning In Future...?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    which companions die?

The Doctor, Martha, Sarah Jane & all her meddling kids, Torchwood's Ianto & Gwen all bite the bullet in an attempt to save the Earth.....

...but in which reality though?

;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ' wrote:
    EGG[;24714092']which companions die?

The Doctor, Martha, Sarah Jane & all her meddling kids, Torchwood's Ianto & Gwen all bite the bullet in an attempt to save the Earth.....

...but in which reality though?

;)

Well.. the nuclear explosion in the trailer for Turn Left could certainly do all that:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I Too Would Love For It To Be Left Open To A Degree? For Jack, Mickey, Martha, Rose Etc To Have Possibilities Of Returning In Future...?

As there's another series of Torchwood confrimed for next year, I think we can assume that Jack and possibly Martha will survive in some form, and it seems that
    Rose is considered a good possibility for the Christmas special companion
    Forum Member
    Tbh, There Is Alot Of Talk On The Forum Of Rose Staying On After The Finale, But I Dont See How They Can Do It! When She Left The First Time It Was Such A Big Thing, An If She Comes Back Again It Ultimately Means She Would Have To Leave Again Eventually, An I Dont Think They Will Ever Be Able To Re-Create How Emotional It Was The First Time?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Tbh, There Is Alot Of Talk On The Forum Of Rose Staying On After The Finale, But I Dont See How They Can Do It! When She Left The First Time It Was Such A Big Thing, An If She Comes Back Again It Ultimately Means She Would Have To Leave Again Eventually, An I Dont Think They Will Ever Be Able To Re-Create How Emotional It Was The First Time?

Do you seriously have to use a capital letter at the start of everyword?

Sorry,its just a little tedious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can sum my opinion up in two phrases, one of one word and one of three.

"Dalek" and "Emergency temporal shift"

If they can keep bringing this lot back from apparent extinction................. (not that I'm complaining of course).
    Forum Member
    Deano0510 wrote: »
    Do you seriously have to use a capital letter at the start of everyword?

Sorry,its just a little tedious.

Do you seriously have nothing else on your mind to worry about other then how some people type?

(That better for you ^^?)
  • NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Do you seriously have nothing else on your mind to worry about other then how some people type?

All caps is easy. All lower case is easy. Both are commonly used by people who can't be bothered to type correctly. What you did, however, takes special effort. It's easier to type correctly than the way you did.

When someone goes to such effort to type incorrectly they're either astonishingly ignorant and need help, or tediously self-important and pretentious. Which one are you? I'm leaning towards the latter.
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Rose is considered a good possibility for the Christmas special companion

This better had not be the case..meh :mad:
    They should just make her go back to the parallel universe.

I dont want too much of a happy ending, it will spoil Doomsday a bit for me if I know she will be kicking about with the doctor, lol this is just a selfish rant really :D
    Forum Member
    All caps is easy. All lower case is easy. Both are commonly used by people who can't be bothered to type correctly. What you did, however, takes special effort. It's easier to type correctly than the way you did.

When someone goes to such effort to type incorrectly they're either astonishingly ignorant and need help, or tediously self-important and pretentious. Which one are you? I'm leaning towards the latter.

And when people go into a thread an completely ignore the subject just so they can pick holes in other people they're clearly either ridiculously bored, or so unfulfilled by their own existence that they have to concentrate on whatever petty reasons they can to create issues with other people!

Now seriously, how much does it affect you if i write LIKE THIS, This, ThIs, this, or thisssss!! GET OVER IT FFS

On with the discussion...
  • tombalandtombaland Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And when people go into a thread an completely ignore the subject just so they can pick holes in other people they're clearly either ridiculously bored, or so unfulfilled by their own existence that they have to concentrate on whatever petty reasons they can to create issues with other people!

Now seriously, how much does it affect you if i write LIKE THIS, This, ThIs, this, or thisssss!! GET OVER IT FFS

On with the discussion...

ive never come across a forum so full of posters who are unable to take the slightest bit of criticism. it really is pathetic.
    Forum Member
    Right okay im useless, i cant type, whatever floats ya boat, i dont care! I just thought this was a forum for doctor who discussion not a post-GCSE english lesson, but since i was clearly wrong I do hope my punctuation is right
    Forum Member
    Right okay im useless, i cant type, whatever floats ya boat, i dont care! I just thought this was a forum for doctor who discussion not a post-GCSE english lesson, but since i was clearly wrong I do hope my punctuation is right

You forgot to add a full stop at the end of your sentance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would very quickly step back out of the line of fire.:D
    Forum Member

Sentence (Y)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sentence (Y)

I wasn't going to mention that. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    oh well playtimes over, i've got colouring in next period. LOL
    Forum Member

I didnt claim to be good at English or spelling, just punctuation.

:D
    Forum Member
    Lol how off topic has this thread gone! Lets talk about wildlife next, i just watched Evan Almighty :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway.......

There's a pretty good thread started with photos from ep 12 "The Stolen Earth/War on Skaro" (take your pic).

Only thing I noticed is
    Where's Pete Tyler? Does he get stuck in the other reality as he's meant to be there and not here?
  • jimbo_bobjimbo_bob Posts: 1,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right okay im useless, icant type, whatever floats ya boat, i dont care! I just thought this was a forum for doctor who discussion not a post-GCSE english lesson, but since i was clearly wrong I do hope my punctuation is right

I'm, I can't, your, I don't, Doctor Who, I ;)

Welcome to the forums - you raised some good points :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I give up with this thread.:cry:

*Goes in search of thread actually relating to predictions for episodes 11, 12 & 13.*