My 8 year old daughter has just bought a film from Sky box office.NEED HELP

PfrancisPfrancis Posts: 301
Forum Member
Just this second got an email thanking me for my "Buy and keep" purchase of Disney Frozen.
We have multiroom and my daughter was watching it in our room but SOMEHOW a she's managed to purchase frozen.I immediately went downstairs to look on the net on how to enable some sort of bar on this kind of thing.I THINK I've done it by going into parental controls and enabling a pin to be put in(which my daughter doesn't have) for purchases over £0.00 .I initially did this to the one downstairs but ive just checked the one in our room and it already has these restrictions in place.Does altering ONE box automatically do the second one.I'm confused because I know she doesn't know the pin.
If someone could tell my if I've done this setup correct I'd really appreciate it

Comments

• packerbullypackerbully Posts: 2,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pfrancis wrote: »
    Just this second got an email thanking me for my "Buy and keep" purchase of Disney Frozen.
    We have multiroom and my daughter was watching it in our room but SOMEHOW a she's managed to purchase frozen.I immediately went downstairs to look on the net on how to enable some sort of bar on this kind of thing.I THINK I've done it by going into parental controls and enabling a pin to be put in(which my daughter doesn't have) for purchases over £0.00 .I initially did this to the one downstairs but ive just checked the one in our room and it already has these restrictions in place.Does altering ONE box automatically do the second one.I'm confused because I know she doesn't know the pin.
    If someone could tell my if I've done this setup correct I'd really appreciate it

Each box is independent of each other as it should be. So if both boxes are pin protected then the only way to order is to know the pin. Changing one box does not reflect on the other.
    For reference, even though I have no young child we still pin protect just for extra security.