John and Olga

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It should have come down to Kelly and David, as I believe even Stefan outperformed them both this week.

John and Olga, should have been for the final, along with Bonnie.

They were a joy to watch, and very exciting too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    polish1 wrote:
    It should have come down to Kelly and David, as I believe even Stefan outperformed them both this week.

John and Olga, should have been for the final, along with Bonnie.

They were a joy to watch, and very exciting too!
    Yes I agree :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Olga!!
    Will you and John be back for the final?? I really hope so!!
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with everything that has been said. Its a shame the best couple have been voted off, while Kelly Holmes remains. :( They are still the true winners in my book. :)
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    With Kres saying she'd give him a job skating..and Olga's clear support for him...I reckon that all the stops should be pulled out to get him some skating work (if he wants it and can fit it round his other commitments).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I hope they will skate together too!! Its nice that she has thanked this site for our nice comments, I hope she visits and posts again soon!! :)
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found an interesting post on John's Livejournal written by a fan reflecting on John's departure. A good read and a few good points are made. :)

http://community.livejournal.com/barrowmanfans/48058.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote:
    I found an interesting post on John's Livejournal written by a fan reflecting on John's departure. A good read and a few good points are made. :)

http://community.livejournal.com/barrowmanfans/48058.html

Thanks for that, very interesting and yes, some very valid points.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wont let me on it!! Hey remember Johns on the Wrightstuff tomorrow!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm past being annoyed at the judges. I'm now annoyed at the voting system, which I don't understand!!!

Stefan performed his ass of int eh Skate of. If I was voting just on those 2 performances I would have voted for Stefan too. I think the song left John down, it wasn't the best. Chris & Jayne and Olga and the other coaches did a great job with the choreography though.