The Ultimate X Factor Game: DS Style 3: LIVE SHOW FIVE

r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
Forum Member
✭✭
PREVIOUSLY ON THE ULTIMATE X FACTOR!

9 ACTS SUNG THEIR HEART OUT FOR YOUR VOTES!
AND THE PUBLIC HAD TO RE VOTE FOR THE BOTTOM ACTS
AND IN THE END, SAME DIFFERENCE WERE SENT PACKING!

NOW!

FIGHTING FOR YOUR VOTES!

MARSHA_CUTIEPIE and the GIRLS!

DIANA VICKERS!
REBECCA FERGUSON!
ALEXANDRA BURKE!

NICKYNOODLE167 and the last remaining BOY!

AIDEN GRIMSHAW!

JAG02010 and the OVER 25S!

RUTH LORENZO!
MARIA LAWSON!

CHEEKYPETER and the last remaining GROUP!

MISS FRANK!

THE WILDCARD...

STACEY SOLOMAN!

TONIGHT, THE ACTS WILL SING FOR YOUR VOTES

BUT FIRST

A NEW WILDCARD JUSGE WILL BE ANNOUCED?

WHO WILL IT BE????

IT'S TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC!

Comments

• r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to tonight's show! Well, after the thrills of last night, tonight, the acts are going to be trying to take on the legendary MICHAEL JACKSON to earn your votes a place in the top seven!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BUT FIRST...

We have some business to attend to; as you all know, batman. appears to have disappeared for a few days now; and, though it's a shame to have to replace him, a new judge is here to take over Stacey and see how far they can guide her in the competition..
    So, viewers, and judges, please welcome the new wildcard judge....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.TUGBY!!!!

Welcome d.tugby, the new fifth judge will now be guiding Stacey for the remainder of the competition! Glad you can join the show d.tugby! :)
  • cheekypetercheekypeter Posts: 6,552
    Forum Member
    r0ry101 wrote: »
    D.TUGBY!!!!

Welcome d.tugby, the new fifth judge will now be guiding Stacey for the remainder of the competition! Glad you can join the show d.tugby! :)

Yay, had a feeling it would be! Welcome D.tugby! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone! :D
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    D.TUGBY!!!!

I was right!!!!

Welcome d.tugby delighted to have you on board, and know you will do a great job with Stacey! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first act will be on in a moment :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was right!!!!

Welcome d.tugby delighted to have you on board, and know you will do a great job with Stacey! :D

Lets hope so!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, time for the first act from the Girls!

Up singing She's out of my Life, it's Diana Vickers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSJ7qluqUmA
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the new mentor :D!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Aiden in the last round, I'm off in a minute, but I've sent my comments to Rory

Good luck to the judges and remember - KEEP VOTING AIDEN!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the new mentor :D!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Aiden in the last round, I'm off in a minute, but I've sent my comments to Rory

Good luck to the judges and remember - KEEP VOTING AIDEN!

Nicky, can we see ya for a results show and live show tomorrow? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nickynoodle167: I quite like this for you, Diana - a nice toned down performance shows your voice off perfectly, I think vocally, you're one of the weakest left in, but good song choices and popularity are ensuring your progression. Great work!
    Forum Member
    Diana
    I wondered what you would sing as we’ve already seen ‘Man in the mirror’, but that was a great choice for you. Once again your mentor picked a song that suits your vocal brilliantly, and I must say as an act you’re much more versatile than I gave you credit for. I'm really pleased that you're still shining in this contest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diana
    It was different Diana, and I did actually quite like it. Your voice can handle emotional songs quite well, and I think you did a great job with it. Well done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jag02010: That was an interesting choice. I loved it, actually. You have shown us this week that you can take risks - Michael Jackson's voice is very distinct, and two artists with very different and distinct voices generally don't mesh well together. You showed us all that this can go well, and honestly, I think after your little stint in the bottom 2, you have done nothing but good things.
    Forum Member
    Diana - that was just BEAUTIFUL! That was vulnernable, raw, emotional - just seeing you alone on stage and delivering in my opinion your best vocal of the competion, was truly stunning. I chose 'Shes out of my Live' because I wanted something were you could sing with pure raw emotion, and you completely delivered. Fantasic performance, one of my absolute favourite of yours in the competion - well done!

Thanks for the great comments too Judges, and remember if you are a Diana fan,vote, every vote is needed!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicky, can we see ya for a results show and live show tomorrow? :p

Tomorrow I'm having a party :eek: so I've got to prep the house and get my Mum to buy booze hahaa, but after that, I'm all yours ;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diana getting positive feedback from the judges, will people see it as enough to take her to Round 6?

Up next, the first of the Over 25s of the night!

Here singing Give it to me, it's Ruth Lorenzo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7qXHjxj_0

including a cover by Allison Iraheta -because it has a female vocal, the songs are functionally identical other than the end note - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52smeWmiqLo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tomorrow I'm having a party :eek: so I've got to prep the house and get my Mum to buy booze hahaa, but after that, I'm all yours ;).

Haha, well tomorrow things will be slightly earlier as I'm out tomorrow too!
    Did ya get my PM? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nickynoodle167: This is another successful song for you, Michael Jackson was certainly the most testing theme for you, but in my eyes you've delivered yet again. Fantastic job to you and your mentor!
    Forum Member
    Ruth
    Ruth that was another great vocal and great performance from you! I’m glad that Justin came up with a really suitable MJ song for you without giving you Beat It or Bad or something (I could only think of ‘Dirty Diana’ for you), but this is definitely the best choice for you. It had the Ruth ‘build’ to that smash of the chorus I love, and the whole thing was great. Well done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ruth
    Wow Ruth!! I absolutely loved it! The song really suited your voice, and you absolutely owned that stage!! That was the best of the night for me so far, you should be proud!
    Forum Member
    Haha, well tomorrow things will be slightly earlier as I'm out tomorrow too!
    Did ya get my PM? :)

Just to let you know. I am away from 1.45pm tomorrow ant back til about 6.00pm new yew years day, so let me know what i need to send on!

sorry now back to the show!
    Forum Member
    Ruth - Ruth, Really really good song choice by your mentor for you again this week - again this definitely worked for me, and I enjoyed the performance a lot - great job.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just to let you know. I am away from 1.45pm tomorrow ant back til about 6.00pm new yew years day, so let me know what i need to send on!

sorry now back to the show!

That's fine! if judges don't mind I'll be having the results show and live show a little earlier

If I send the theme to all judges in the next hour then would most be OK with getting their song choices in etc soon?
    And obviously maybe get anyone who won't be around to send me rankings for tomorrow's results? :)