Katona - You just know it will end in tears!

2»

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Again in today's Daily Mail :mad:

'I hate the word diet... but I've lost a stone in a month!' Kerry Katona says post-festive detox has left her tipping scales at 9st 4lb

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2084469/Kerry-Katona-weight-loss-I-hate-word-diet--Ive-lost-stone-month.html#ixzz1j2wVWzoD

But she looks same for months?? And crap PR again?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Again in today's Daily Mail :mad:

'I hate the word diet... but I've lost a stone in a month!' Kerry Katona says post-festive detox has left her tipping scales at 9st 4lb

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2084469/Kerry-Katona-weight-loss-I-hate-word-diet--Ive-lost-stone-month.html#ixzz1j2wVWzoD

But she looks same for months?? And crap PR again?

Why do the press need to constantly have to feed us minute by minute comments about this faded star?
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,163
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Why do the press need to constantly have to feed us minute by minute comments about this faded star?

In Katona's case, star should read "media ****". :rolleyes:
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I used to think she was a down to earth northern bird. But her media whoring is just tedious. And she literally does the same interviews word for word for months on end. And she never lets us forget her past either, always moaning about something or blaming someone else. I bet Brian is glad he got out of there! Wonder how he feels about all this, I'm sure the kids must make comments to him.
  • iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know when it inevitably ends, the kids would have to be the grown up in the house. Makes me wish Brian McFadden would take the kids away tbh. He does seem to have a more stable life than her (but that's never gonna happen is it???)
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamstrong wrote: »
    You know when it inevitably ends, the kids would have to be the grown up in the house. Makes me wish Brian McFadden would take the kids away tbh. He does seem to have a more stable life than her (but that's never gonna happen is it???)

I have just seen an advert for "Kerry Katona celebrity wedding planner" I have heard it all now, I am for once ..speechless.