'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 250)

Comments

• DessieDessie Posts: 5,731
    Forum Member
    Aww, poor Jay. :(

Thanks for the poll results, Alex! And last night's as well, interesting reading.
    Thanks for the quiz results Alex :D It's making me laugh how there are loads of happy comments and then one depressed person in the middle of them... bet I can guess who that was :sleep::p

I thought that, but wasn't going to say... :p
    Tee hee! :D Distracted backing up clips before my laptop has it's memory wiped tomorrow!

And annoyingly my mum doesn't have Microsoft Word on her laptop so I can't open up my Chryed news document :(

I'm disappointed in you elphie. :sleep: How is this thread supposed to function without you having all the news at your fingertips? :eek: We'll descend into complete chaos within a week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Why so distracting Chryedville? :sleep:

Why do I always seemingly 'forget' to eat when I'm on the thread. It's always..just - one -post -more.......and then the food is cold :sleep: /proper normal.

Well, Chryed and Ellitridge are very distracting /fact. :p
  • ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the quiz results Alex :D It's making me laugh how there are loads of happy comments and then one depressed person in the middle of them... bet I can guess who that was :sleep::p

*delurks*

NOT ME!!! :D

I couldn't even bring myself to answer the questions. I thought the whole thing was such disappointing rushed badly written gah I couldn't bear to think about it again.

*relurks*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the links to webcam spots, my tinternet went down so had to reboot so this is a delayed thank you to those who responded to my earlier post!

Really pleased we'll have upcoming screentime to spec about and await spoilers for!
  • elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dessie wrote: »

I'm disappointed in you elphie. :sleep: How is this thread supposed to function without you having all the news at your fingertips? :eek: We'll descend into complete chaos within a week!

Haha!! :D All being well I should get my laptop back in the next few days *fingers crossed* :D
  • ChickletteChicklette Posts: 5,500
    Forum Member
    ardchoile wrote: »
    *delurks*

I couldn't even bring myself to answer the questions. I thought the whole thing was such disappointing rushed badly written gah I couldn't bear to think about it again.

*relurks*

I'm shocked :eek:

Was that comment Cookie's, then? *trying to recall who else didn't like the ep*

ETA: Manners... thanks for the second lot of results Alex. Can't actually remember which comment is mine :o but it's one of the squee-y ones!
  • ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chicklette wrote: »

Cookie is a likely candidate, yes.

There are more than just the two of us though but I won't name names - we lurk quietly in the shadows. :cool:
  • jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the ep...Jay :cry: and the silence before the duff-duffs :(

Must say the aftermath of all this is getting me interested :o I do love my murder/crime stories :sleep::o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Simon's programme is going to come on after the news up here. Thought I'd missed it there! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lyra500 wrote: »
    Rita Simon's programme is going to come on after the news up here. Thought I'd missed it there! :o

Yeah, 10.40 I think it is...looks really interesting :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    meg_icy wrote: »

Gotcha too get well soon, I hope you’re okay. And I love the Janine & Michael quote, hehe, thank you.

Thanks very much meg. I appreciate that. :) The quote made me LOL. :D

Tonight's episode was so sad. My heart was breaking for Jay. Ben was chilling. No remorse whatsoever. I was totally gobsmacked that they left poor wee George. :eek: The silence at the end was better than a scream, which is what I was expecting.
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    *delurks*

*relurks*

:eek: Well there's my prime suspect gone :D

ETA: Manners... thanks for the second lot of results Alex. Can't actually remember which comment is mine :o but it's one of the squee-y ones!

I know which ones are mine :o I always cringe when I read my own comments, I don't know why :o
    Forum Member
    Thanks Lyra, interesting programme :)

Wow, elphie, you're getting close to a brilliant epic milestone :)
    Forum Member
    Lyra500 wrote: »

I was flicking over all the BBC channels in a panic at 10, thinking I'd missed it while I was watching The Vampire Diaries, until I looked on the Radio Times website and found it :p
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »

Must say the aftermath of all this is getting me interested :o I do love my murder/crime stories :sleep::o

Me too! :o I was beginning to think I was the only sadist here :o

Although I do NOT want either of Chryed to be killed... ever. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Lyra, interesting programme :)

Wow, elphie, you're getting close to a brilliant epic milestone :)

I perhaps should have saved the montages for the milestone because I don't have anything else made! :o
    Forum Member
    Awww, it was no problem!
    The more the better :sleep: I want a jumbo 100-question quiz :sleep: but other people might not :o so maybe 75?
    Thanks for the results Alex :)

Can't wait for the quiz Meg :D

Perhaps a combination of mime and morse code! :sleep:
    AlexinBrum wrote: »
    My pleasure!

ETA - and my pleasure to Meg, Mads and Elphie too.

The more the merrier! I'd be up for 100, but I'll settle for anything. Just very much looking forward to it, however and whenever it comes. :D

Thank you very much Jenn, elphie and Alex, BIBs hehehe, encouraging me in my bonkerness, I like it thanks :D. I'll see how I get on tomorrow :).
  • JoanneKJoanneK Posts: 25,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! :o I was beginning to think I was the only sadist here :o

Although I do NOT want either of Chryed to be killed... ever. :sleep:

I had the most morbid thought of Ben killing Syed. I hate my brain :(:cry:
    Forum Member
    I perhaps should have saved the montages for the milestone because I don't have anything else made! :o

They were stunning, thank you! It must have been so much work to make them, they're brilliant, thanks :).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,599
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the results Alex :) I don't even recall doing it, just hoping I left my comments anonymous :o

I love murder/crime :o *shhhh* :sleep: Not the only one I see :cool:
    Forum Member
    GotchaToo wrote: »
    Thanks very much meg. I appreciate that. :) The quote made me LOL. :D

Tonight's episode was so sad. My heart was breaking for Jay. Ben was chilling. No remorse whatsoever. I was totally gobsmacked that they left poor wee George. :eek: The silence at the end was better than a scream, which is what I was expecting.
    Hello, no probs, I hope you feel much better soon. And it was a great quote for J&M :D. I agree about the episode, heartbreaking Jay, chilling Ben, poor George, and leaving us waiting for a scream -a clever touch! (eta: Phil gets a :rolleyes:&:mad: as per, although he was outdoing himself tonight. Crumbling so utterly and characteristically (and sickeningly) from his tiny flashes of humanity at the start (saying sorry to Heather and saying momentarily he'd phone the police). No looking back after that though! Hmmn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I do too....I adore Jonathan Creek (*waves to Carla* :D)....but I hate Ben and Phil and I hate that they killed off the person they did. For me the emotional reactions of Jay and Shirley's will be the most interesting part of the story :) Tonights ep was all really good through, great acting and a lot of atmosphere created.
    JoanneK wrote: »

I had this image of them finding out Ben was a killer and Syed all scared and upset imagining what Ben could have done to Christian and cuddling Christian tight and Christian reassuring him that everything's ok, he's ok :)
    Forum Member
    JoanneK wrote: »

If Ben goes anywhere near Syed I'll make him pay :mad: It doesn't matter that he's not real... I'll break in and rewrite the scripts :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *delurks*

*relurks*

BAhahaahaha!! This is youuu.. ♥

Nooope, not meeee! I also couldn't answer the questions.

Gah I feel sick, just downed a dirty pint. Beer/vodka/wine/cider and apple sours. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were stunning, thank you! It must have been so much work to make them, they're brilliant, thanks :).

They take a while but it's fun re-discovering old scenes and quotes you'd forgotten about :)....though the amount of Amira scenes I had to suffer through was not fun! :sleep:
This discussion has been closed.