Aaron would rather talk about the money than about Faye!

Comments

• nooshieWnooshieW Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    'I'm annoyed about the money'.

The prat was more annoyed about the money being halved. Vile man.

What? a VILE man is someone like Pol Pot or Hitler choose your adjectives more wisely
    He is very upset about Faye that is clear
  • themnthemn Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    What's the matter, Aaron ?

Isn't £50,000 enough to buy a new, non-mardy, personality ?

Hmmm....I thought Alex was your "inspiration" and deserved to be in the final ?

But, now, she's fake ???

Hmmmm..........!
  • themnthemn Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    nooshieW wrote: »
    What? a VILE man is someone like Pol Pot or Hitler choose your adjectives more wisely

Pffft, get a grip !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair, it looked like that segment had been edited to make it look worse than it actually was (and I'm not an Aaron fan.) ;)

Just my opinion, of course.

Course it was. He was also called to the diary room when he didn't want to go. He refused the first time BB asked (this was cut out of the highlights of course :rolleyes:) He was not in the diary room of his own volition and I think he was pretty pissed off about it
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    They were trying to get him to break down. No wonder he was pissed off at them.

this........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LufcLiam wrote: »
    He didnt want to talk about Faye, he was upset.

See what I said??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Course it was. He was also called to the diary room when he didn't want to go. He refused the first time BB asked (this was cut out of the highlights of course :rolleyes:) He was not in the diary room of his own volition and I think he was pretty pissed off about it

How do you know? Are Aaron fans allowed to watch Live Feed? Is this why they know so much that we don't?
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    hes sulking YET AGAIN.
    now its about the bloody money.
    i cant wait for this series to end, just so i dont have to look at his miserable whiny little face,
    i dont even care if he wins anymore, just get him off my screen !
  • bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    Denise wrote: »
    It looked to me that he wasn't up to talking about Faye. If you are emotional it's best to avoid the subject.

exactly, anyone could see that
  • Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lucky he has this twist, because without it he wouldn't have been able to look as sad as he does on purely Faye leaving alone, he can now think about the money and say he's thinking about Faye!
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    hes sulking YET AGAIN.
    now its about the bloody money.
    i cant wait for this series to end, just so i dont have to look at his miserable whiny little face,
    i dont even care if he wins anymore, just get him off my screen !

You could accomplish the same thing by.. um.. not watching it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    How do you know? Are Aaron fans allowed to watch Live Feed? Is this why they know so much that we don't?

It was on BOTS, when they originally asked him to come to the Diary Room he said No, so they asked it again in a much sterner tone.
  • frankie_babyfrankie_baby Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's clearly upset and doesn't want to talk about it
    Also the jolts where it was edited were so bloody obvious
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nooshieW wrote: »
    Oh pull the other one. :D:D:D

He's more upset about the prize fund being halved. Perhaps you should open your eyes more rather than tell me to choose my adjectives wisely.

Oh, and believe me, I have chosen my adjectives very wisely. Vile = extremely unpleasant. I'm surprised I haven't opened up the dictionary yet to see Aaron's name next to the word itself. :)

He's a snide, manipulative, nasty little weed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    If he didn't want to talk about Faye then that should be it. Instead he went on to talk about the money, slate the others and has now turned on Alex whom he put before Faye.
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sheikaman wrote: »

It was shown on bots last night.
  • Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    felixrex wrote: »
    You could accomplish the same thing by.. um.. not watching it?

it balances out as there are other watchable housemates :D
  • wee-mowee-mo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I posted yesterday he was more annoyed about the money than Faye yet he told Tom he would rather have the title of BB winner than have the money this guy is a out and out liar :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    aaron is in it for the money and that is all, hes a bad person
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrBlobby wrote: »
    aaron is in it for the money and that is all, hes a bad person

Mr Blobby speaks sense. :p
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't have to talk about Faye if he doesn't want to. If it's going to upset him talking about her then you should respect it.

Doesn't mean he cares more about the money than he does Faye as he preferred to deflect the conversation so he doesn't get upset. You can clearly see he's upset about losing Faye.
  • DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wayne-Kerr wrote: »
    He's lucky he has this twist, because without it he wouldn't have been able to look as sad as he does on purely Faye leaving alone, he can now think about the money and say he's thinking about Faye!

That makes no sense with regard to what we have seen. Aaron hasnt pretended to be thinking about Faye, he did the opposite.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very obvious and clumsy edit......but hey ho it pleases some.
  • Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise wrote: »
    That makes no sense with regard to what we have seen. Aaron hasnt pretended to be thinking about Faye, he did the opposite.

He was moping around before being called to the diary room, clearly thinking about the events that happened after Faye left the night before.
  • tour de forcetour de force Posts: 4,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M_Disco wrote: »
    It was on BOTS, when they originally asked him to come to the Diary Room he said No, so they asked it again in a much sterner tone.

Don't confuse the issue with facts. :)