The Black Keys. A lesson in 'how to do it'

N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
Forum Member
I love The Black Keys. One of the best bands I have seen live.

Why I like them is because their music is on every advert and TV show but they keep their musical integrity.

A lot of people may argue that El Camino is not as good as The Big Come Up. I think those people are insane. They are the only band, I know, that started out good and are still good. Play em on every advert. I don't care. They are still good.

Put the Black Keys in comparison to Kings of Leon? Kings of Leon broke my heart after album 3. I am waiting for the black keys to do the same.

I I think they are the most popular, unpopular band.

Comments

• Ramsay LaddersRamsay Ladders Posts: 3,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just about to post about this band. El Camino is one of my favourite albums of the last 12 months.

Going to the USA in the Autumn, see they are playing the Staples Center when we are in LA, worth an evening of my holiday?

(Tegan and Sara are the support).
  • N3dSt4rkN3dSt4rk Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I was just about to post about this band. El Camino is one of my favourite albums of the last 12 months.

Going to the USA in the Autumn, see they are playing the Staples Center when we are in LA, worth an evening of my holiday?

(Tegan and Sara are the support).

that is so cool to see them in the staples. I agree El Camino is a blinding album. In fact they have put out ... let me think... 7 albums? and not 1 of them is a dud.

My friend asked me 'do you think they have sold out?'. erm no. they maybe on every advert and TV show but they still produce great music