Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lovely group of boys, am so so relieved that some are speaking out honestly of their dealings with him and with their brains engaged.
    None of the others appear to accept nor acknowledge the emotional roller coaster CM must be going through what with all the dreadful stories in the press.
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news that they're getting work. I think they could be really successful and wish them the best of luck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I love D3, I always thought they seemed really nice. But I didn't like this bit:
    The boys were pretty reluctant to slag Christopher Maloney off
    It just makes it sound like that's what they were asking them to do which isn't a very fair way to do an interview :(
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They seem like such lovely guys :)
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I preferred them to Union J. I couldn't understand why so much hype and effort went into Union J when District 3 have better voices and personalities. I still don't get Union J.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    They come across as very nice lads. Good luck to them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I preferred them to Union J. I couldn't understand why so much hype and effort went into Union J when District 3 have better voices and personalities. I still don't get Union J.

Totally agree, District 3 had a bit of sparkle about them.
  • valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oxygenjj wrote: »
    What happened to your mate skip ?

Strong powerful , but a bag of neves :confused:

Errr? We are discussing District 3 and Christopher. Wht are you a bag of nerves :confused:
  • valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I really liked District 3. They reminded me so much of Savage Garden (Truly Madly Deeply). Felt they would outlast Union J. Like them even more now as they seem to be the only honest ones....
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweet lads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they are so lovely!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to have some more positive thoughts for once.
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D3 are not depending Sony Syco payroll - it shows.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Louis changed their style and people went off them.. If they were allowed to be themselves they would of gone further... I don't like the comment " reluctant to slag Christopher off" typical of how the press have treated Christopher ..always looking for an angle to make him look bad.. Good for District 3 for not jumping on the bandwagon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They were 'reluctant' to slag him off because, as they state, they had no reason too. The manipulation used by the media is appalling as always...there is no truth, only versions of...and they are determined to make their version a very negative one of Christopher (as evidenced by the latest reporting on the youtube video of Chris telling someone to 'f off'). Attempting to ruin someone's life is not entertainment, and the media, via the continued reporting on Christopher, encouraging people to condemn him etc must be incredibly hard for him to deal with. I expect he is wishing he'd never auditioned for the X Factor. Does he have to have a complete breakdown for people to stop and leave him alone? The show is over...move on!

That three young lads can display this level of maturity and not slag the man off because everyone else is says a lot about them. Well done to D3!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    They/or the way the article is written rather, makes him sound unstable.
  • AmazingAmazing Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done lads.

No one deserves the bullying and manipulation Christopher suffered..
  • unicornsunicorns Posts: 177
    Forum Member

But they don't. District 3 are obnoxious and come across as rude sometimes. Union J are much sweeter and nicer boys imo. And yes, they have personalities. So what if they're not as outgoing as District 3? It might take more time to get to know them.. but "they don't have personalities"? are you kidding me? Have you watched their twit cams? or read any interviews? or seen them on Xtra Factor? Maybe you should watch the Holy Moly interview. I actually think they did that better than District 3.

And btw.. they may have good harmonies, but their vocals are overrated. Josh and Jaymi are on par with the boys of District 3 when it comes to vocals. And the harmonies may not be as good.. but they have only been together for like a few months.. District 3 have been together for years! Of course they don't have as good harmonies as they do, but I think they will develop their harmonies too. They just need time.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    unicorns wrote: »
    But they don't. District 3 are obnoxious and come across as rude sometimes. Union J are much sweeter and nicer boys imo. And yes, they have personalities. So what if they're not as outgoing as District 3? It might take more time to get to know them.. but "they don't have personalities"? are you kidding me? Have you watched their twit cams? or read any interviews? or seen them on Xtra Factor? Maybe you should watch the Holy Moly interview. I actually think they did that better than District 3.

And btw.. they may have good harmonies, but their vocals are overrated. Josh and Jaymi are on par with the boys of District 3 when it comes to vocals. And the harmonies may not be as good.. but they have only been together for like a few months.. District 3 have been together for years! Of course they don't have as good harmonies as they do, but I think they will develop their harmonies too. They just need time.
    Union J have personalties LOL. One of the most boring boybands Iv ever seen. Same old regurgitated rubbish.
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do think the two boybands are equally as nice backstage, but I can't get over the fact that Jaymi called Chris a tosser on stage the other night haha! :D personally makes me love him even more, but that's something the D3 boys would never say :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How can u say they come across as rude and obnoxious.They are totally the opposite,they actually are shy,humble and dont think they are that good.They treat their fans so well and are so sweet and kind towards them,as you would know if you knew anything about them .Any interviews I have watched 3 guys out of UJ make such fun of JJ ,they are always joking and laughing at his expense.As for their vocals,no matter what they sing it always sounds the same only a different song.I have nothing against them as a group I just think D3 are unique and not like what is out there at the moment
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ridiculous, District 3 have never come across like that, they come across as lovely guys. How can you do an interview better? The fact that George didn't understand the crude jokes made it a better interview?

I don't think their vocals are overrated, they barely got a chance to show them since they were given awful songs the whole way through, I have watched their covers and original songs on youtube and they are excellent, all three have great voices.

Union J are great, I love their voices (haven't heard JJ's though!) and I think they do have personality during their twitcams and interviews because I have watched them! Just not as much personality.

I don't think they have the same shine that District 3 have though, which is why GMD3 were more popular than Triple J, who would of thought George could have made that much of a difference but saying that I have two friends who are obsessed with George.