Options

A fly, a moth and a bee: What will Wolfy have a chat with next?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very interesting character whatever as most people in the house are sheep apart from Sallie.
  • Options
    onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    flower 2 wrote: »
    Talking to them is not the real problem, I have been known to chat to a Cat or Dog or two, it is thinking/knowing that they have the answers to all your questions/problems that is the problem.

exactly, the simple talking to them part, as a one sided thing isn't an issue (tons of people who have pets talk to them like when they're feeding a dog they'll be like "here's your food", "that's a good dog" or whatever) it's the telepathic communication and of also receiving communication back from the creature telepathically/psychically which crosses/breaks the threshold into absurdity/insanity/delusion.
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    exactly, the simple talking to them part, as a one sided thing isn't an issue (tons of people who have pets talk to them like when they're feeding a dog they'll be like "here's your food", "that's a good dog" or whatever) it's the telepathic communication and of also receiving communication back from the creature telepathically/psychically which crosses/breaks the threshold into absurdity/insanity/delusion.

Goodness me did not realise the shrinks were up this late. Mind you the shrinks only provide a one dimensional one fits all medical model definition so doubt Wolfie needs to worry if indeed she is genuine.:p
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flower 2 wrote: »
    Talking to them is not the real problem, I have been known to chat to a Cat or Dog or two, it is thinking/knowing that they have the answers to all your questions/problems that is the problem.

yes, sorry, I should of specified more clearly - I always talk to my pets and we do communicate in a way - in that I know they like being tickled behind their ears and they lick me in happiness, for example.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    Goodness me did not realise the shrinks were up this late. Mind you the shrinks only provide a one dimensional one fits all medical model definition so doubt Wolfie needs to worry if indeed she is genuine.:p

Opinions, opinions, Wolfie is entitled to hers, but as a viewer (not a shrink) who stays up late, to watch Wolfie and the others being judged in a competition, I will voice my opinion.

I congratulate her on being there to compete.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    yes, sorry, I should of specified more clearly - I always talk to my pets and we do communicate in a way - in that I know they like being tickled behind their ears and they lick me in happiness, for example.

Careful you could be sectioned according to poster brb "she may genuinely believe she is talking to animals - in that case, she needs to be removed from the house and sectioned".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe a Hotel Desk Clerk.

Obviously insects don't have to pay to live in hotel rooms so I want Wolfy to broaden her knowledge beyond that of insects lives.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BirdyBee wrote: »
    Oh heck.

Judging by some comments I can now entirely understand why she would rather converse with a non-member of the human race!

Ouch. :o
    You would say that. She will talk to a birdybee!
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Careful you could be sectioned according to poster brb "she may genuinely believe she is talking to animals - in that case, she needs to be removed from the house and sectioned".

As I explained, when I said talking, I meant telepathically communicating! You may need a bigger spoon with all the crap you're stirring though.
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she could do with having a word with herself next.

I don't mind her animal antics, but it doesn't endear me to her.

I'm more concerned about some of her other behaviour, I wish she'd stop spitting for a start.

And she sometimes seems quite bitchy for someone who's "a cool person" as she dubbed herself in the DR.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    dannys81 wrote: »
    the lice in her pubic hair

Aw, c'mon; I'm eating me breakfast, here.

;)
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karl Marks wrote: »
    A caterpillar, perhaps...:D

Emma Willis, God willing!;)
  • Options
    Karl MarksKarl Marks Posts: 3,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    We have someone in the house who thinks differently about nature, which is fantastic .
    We have someone in the house who has a different philosophy to the usual girl chat about clothes, hair straighteners etc etc.

I find it odd that a lot of people can't seem to handle this . It seems most people are only content in a world of strict conformity .

Oh, I'm all for non-conformity but Wolfy says the creatures she communicates with are conversant with the show that is BB.

It would be great if she were genuinely exploring the absurd and entertaining us into the bargain but she isn't. She simply has a game plan and the nature loving persona is full of holes.
  • Options
    Dwight WrightDwight Wright Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a fake act to give her a bit of interest

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She makes me hide behind my cushion and cringe. It's all so try-hard and full of contradictions and daft. She doesn't look 'unique' at all. There are thousands of people who dress exactly the same way. And she's a bit of a bitch......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Rats don't spit. Rats are also extremely clean, so even if they did spit, they wouldn't because they aren't filthy.

/ratloveee!

:) lol I meant no disrespect to the rat. I just hate the way she spits all the time, it's a disgusting habbit and ya know, your right, a rat is a far cleaner animal.
  • Options
    devo livedevo live Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If nothing else, we now have a likely cause for colony collapse disorder.
  • Options
    Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karl Marks wrote: »
    A caterpillar, perhaps...:D

She's either another actor or she's barking mad
  • Options
    purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A spider for sure. ;)

You heard it here first.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone tell me what Teacher Bee taught her?
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder where she draws the line.

Would she talk to algae?
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Dexter, after all, he's apparently a snake.
  • Options
    QuinxyQuinxy Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    Dexter, after all, he's apparently a snake.

What can you teach me Ssssssnake? :D
  • Options
    bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Quinxy wrote: »
    What can you teach me Ssssssnake? :D
    Yesssss exactly:D