X Factor 2014 - The Official Bootcamp Thread :)

Comments

• MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So 1 question, all manufactured boyband members are white ? no black/asian/non-white members, right ?
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    Just got back from the Groups!

The final 6 consist of

1 - Double Trouble
    2 - Manufactured boyband with Tom Mann and Barclay Beales
    3 - Blonde Electric
    4 - The New Girls
    5 - Concept
    6 - Only The Young

Double trouble consist of 15 yrs olds Kyle and josh, good performance

Manufactured boyband - Outstanding performance and the performance of the night for me

Blonde Electric - Well 2 Girls average performance for me.

The new Girls - Forgot them immeditaly after thier first performance.

Concept - Very Good

Only The Young - - Very good too.

there was a sing off for the last seat between Pow Pow Girls, Sidaway said no to louis, he sent them home, but crowd wanted them back. so they come back and got the seat. Also in the sing off was overload and the New Girls. The New Girls got the last seat!

That a shame because of what i seen in YouTube Overload are very good
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Milkita wrote: »
    when you said ''The New Girls'', is it the manufactured girl group that they formed ? and do you remember any members in that group ? :)

did this girl make the group https://twitter.com/SavannahOReilly/status/456178576417914880/photo/1 ? she's 14 years old who got booed at arena audition but judge said they wanna put her into a group.

Why is a 14 year old getting booed? Disgusting. This show is worse than Big Brother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Why is a 14 year old getting booed? Disgusting. This show is worse than Big Brother.

It was during arena audition so people boo anyone who they don't like, I guess ?

I think it was really uncalled for and totally rude too to boo 14 years old ://

I hope she makes the girl group ..
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pjh8 wrote: »
    I was really looking forward to this series but the reviews have really annoyed me. I knew the show was manipulated but I never thought the producers actually go up to the judges and tell them who to put through especially in front of an audience of thousands??

It really has put a huge damper on the upcoming Series.

One I am now certain I'll give it a miss.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I have a bad feeling the public will take offence to this as well and try to wipe out the girls as early as possible.

Im seeing a lot on twitter about this already, loads of anti Cheryl tweets

and one tweet saying that Louis and Cheryl have a novelty act each which they swapped for much better acts??
  • Rye_Alexander1Rye_Alexander1 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I won't be watching it any more it's not about talent it's about who there going to get more money off :;(/:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im seeing a lot on twitter about this already, loads of anti Cheryl tweets

and one tweet saying that Louis and Cheryl have a novelty act each which they swapped for much better acts??

Cheryl is the one.

Louis got a better act swapped by novelty act but then he asked that group to be in sing-off and they won so it's kinda win-win situation.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    shn321 wrote: »
    I remember that Chloe-Jasmine girl from The Face. I really hope she doesn't make it through Judges Houses, she was so annoying on The Face. But she's a big personality so I'm guessing she will and become one of the Katie Waissel-type contestants. :(

Really excited to see Steph. :D

OMG I remember her too, she is very marmite but on XFactor you need to have it all and she is missing likeability
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be watching it any more it's not about talent it's about who there going to get more money off :;(/:

You need a mix of everything there is no point in putting the most talented singer on if they wont click with the audience
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the Irish girl made it through or if there are any Irish acts through to judges houses?
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Lydia Lucy and her manufactured girl group through?
  • cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Is Lydia Lucy and her manufactured girl group through?

Yes, I think so. Look in the Manufactured Groups thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some new articles about the Irish acts in this year's show

Irish X Factor hopeful Orla Keogh DROPPED from show
    Cannot believe she didn't make it. Apparently she was replaced at the last minute.Here's her singing http://youtu.be/JUwm8KopgBs

14 year old Irish girl Savannah tipped to be in new girlband
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some new articles about the Irish acts in this year's show

Irish X Factor hopeful Orla Keogh DROPPED from show

Cannot believe she didn't make it. Apparently she was replaced at the last minute.Here's her singing http://youtu.be/JUwm8KopgBs

14 year old Irish girl Savannah tipped to be in new girlband
    This is why cheryl shouldnt have been given the job she doesnt know what she is doing
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone heard about Amelia from Cheryls catagory
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another video of Orla singing http://youtu.be/g2fII_kyGPE
    Maybe the producers saw her as a threat to Steph?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Orla in the group
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Is Orla in the group

No she's been eliminated :( Louis said in an inteview that he expects there to be a few Irish acts on this year's show but from what I can see,there's no solo Irish artists through to judges houses.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think Cheryl has a winner
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milkita wrote: »
    did this girl make the group https://twitter.com/SavannahOReilly/status/456178576417914880/photo/1 ? she's 14 years old who got booed at arena audition but judge said they wanna put her into a group.

So I was right about Savannah, she was really put into a group !!! :o:o:o
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, as promised here's my review:

Ended up staying for both the girls and the groups. I'm very bad with names, so please excuse me!! The girls...the only one that really impressed me was Steph. Some of the others had great voices, but none of them really seemed to have the whole package. I can't rememebr what song Steph sang, but she sort of reggaed it up a bit. She was confident, soudned great, came across well, the judges and crowd loved here...she seemed very current and relevant. Definitely the standout. There was another girl was was great too...I think her name was Monica. Cheryl didnt put her through though and the crowd were furious. People weren't just booing, they were even walking out. Cheryl made bad descions, but to be honest it wasn't really her fault...it was so obvious that she was having to do what the producers wanted. She got rid fo someone good and replaced them with a novelty act...which infuriated the crowd. You could tell that Cheryl didn't want to have to do it though, but it was producer interference, and because the crowd were booing her she then ended up trying to defend herself by saying stupid thing like "You don't understand how hard it is" and "I feel sick". Thing is though, it wasn't hard...it was obvious who was good and who wasn't, but she was doing what the producers wanted, which then resulted in the crowd booing her and walking out and her having to try and defend herself which amde her look more stupid. But yeah, apart from Steph, nobody was anything special. Any of the girls that were any good, Cheryl sent home.

Now onto the groups. The best sounding group was a manufactured boy band...the judges and crowd loved them. It's a boy band, but the only problem with them is that there's eight of them in the group. They sounded great, but just looked ridiculous and even if they get to the live shows I can't see them going very far as there was just too many of them and I don't think they worked as a group. The most upsetting part of the entire day and the part you probably all want to know...Lydia Lucy is not through. She was in a girl band that was sent home. I'm gutted for her...she shouldn't have even been put in a group in my opinion as she was fine as a soloist. A lot of people were mentioning her name throughout the day and really liked her and were actually waiting to see her...lots of dissapointed people. The way the groups worked was even more ridiuclous than the girls. Again, there as so much producer interference...Louis would make decisions that you could tell Simon and the producers were not happy with, and the enxt minute you'd see a producer running up to Simon. There was a sing off between some groups at the end and Louis was told who to pick...a producer went up to Simon and Louis sat there waiting before saying which one he was going to pick. I can't really remeber many of the names of the groups to be honest as the whole session was all over the place. I'm glad the Pow Pow Girls didn't get through...not good at all. APpart from Steph in the girls session, nobody was put through at all during the whole day who i thought had real potential...some great voices, but they didn't really have anything more to them.I wouldnt' bother going to watch filming again...I always knew the show was manipulated, but my god, when you actually go to watch it you realsie that's a complete fix. Also, I've noticed today that the executive producer even follows some contestants on twitter. That's very strange in my opinion...he's he executive producer of the show and should be impartial. Just a compleet dissapointment and definitely fixed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, as promised here's my review:

Ended up staying for both the girls and the groups. I'm very bad with names, so please excuse me!! The girls...the only one that really impressed me was Steph. Some of the others had great voices, but none of them really seemed to have the whole package. I can't rememebr what song Steph sang, but she sort of reggaed it up a bit. She was confident, soudned great, came across well, the judges and crowd loved here...she seemed very current and relevant. Definitely the standout. There was another girl was was great too...I think her name was Monica. Cheryl didnt put her through though and the crowd were furious. People weren't just booing, they were even walking out. Cheryl made bad descions, but to be honest it wasn't really her fault...it was so obvious that she was having to do what the producers wanted. She got rid fo someone good and replaced them with a novelty act...which infuriated the crowd. You could tell that Cheryl didn't want to have to do it though, but it was producer interference, and because the crowd were booing her she then ended up trying to defend herself by saying stupid thing like "You don't understand how hard it is" and "I feel sick". Thing is though, it wasn't hard...it was obvious who was good and who wasn't, but she was doing what the producers wanted, which then resulted in the crowd booing her and walking out and her having to try and defend herself which amde her look more stupid. But yeah, apart from Steph, nobody was anything special. Any of the girls that were any good, Cheryl sent home.

Now onto the groups. The best sounding group was a manufactured boy band...the judges and crowd loved them. It's a boy band, but the only problem with them is that there's eight of them in the group. They sounded great, but just looked ridiculous and even if they get to the live shows I can't see them going very far as there was just too many of them and I don't think they worked as a group. The most upsetting part of the entire day and the part you probably all want to know...Lydia Lucy is not through. She was in a girl band that was sent home. I'm gutted for her...she shouldn't have even been put in a group in my opinion as she was fine as a soloist. A lot of people were mentioning her name throughout the day and really liked her and were actually waiting to see her...lots of dissapointed people. The way the groups worked was even more ridiuclous than the girls. Again, there as so much producer interference...Louis would make decisions that you could tell Simon and the producers were not happy with, and the enxt minute you'd see a producer running up to Simon. There was a sing off between some groups at the end and Louis was told who to pick...a producer went up to Simon and Louis sat there waiting before saying which one he was going to pick. I can't really remeber many of the names of the groups to be honest as the whole session was all over the place. I'm glad the Pow Pow Girls didn't get through...not good at all. APpart from Steph in the girls session, nobody was put through at all during the whole day who i thought had real potential...some great voices, but they didn't really have anything more to them.I wouldnt' bother going to watch filming again...I always knew the show was manipulated, but my god, when you actually go to watch it you realsie that's a complete fix. Also, I've noticed today that the executive producer even follows some contestants on twitter. That's very strange in my opinion...he's he executive producer of the show and should be impartial. Just a compleet dissapointment and definitely fixed.

Thanks for posting. Do you remember the Irish girl Orla with tattoos who I posted about above? Apparently she was switched out at the last minute. Was she good? Were the crowd annoyed about her being switched out?
  • Rye_Alexander1Rye_Alexander1 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    What happened to sophie bond the country singer
  • cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    What happened to sophie bond the country singer

Didn't get through. I asked a guy on Twitter who was at the auditions.