Options

has stacey quit?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
Forum Member
my friend texted to say she's heard stacey has quit the x factor. I've texted her back for more info and she says its all over twitter? :confused:

Has anyone here heard this rumour? I want someone to tell me if it's true or not!

Comments

• Options
    thinkfunthinkfun Posts: 2,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wel its not trending on twitter wjich means its not one of the most talked about things....
    cheryl is though...anyway i doubt she did
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am on Twitter at the moment and she is not a trending topic. Plus I did a search and the only mention of her is the usual stuff.

So, I can't confirm. Let us know if you hear anything else.
  • Options
    SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that Stacey has the sense not to quit.

Nobody who has quit a talent show has gone on to great success and she could do well in the competition.
  • Options
    SparklySwedeSparklySwede Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. She is my favourite to win right now.

Also, (less importantly :p) if she quits my Stermot-Dacey plans will never succeed!
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope she has not quit as she is my second fav.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i doubt she has .....

i wish she would though - she's soooo boring
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she texted to say she heard it from soneone else...stacey is missing her son too much apparently.

I personally think it's b*llocks but wonder where the rumour started though!
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i doubt it, tbh.
  • Options
    TheChrisTheChris Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    kizzib wrote: »
    she texted to say she heard it from soneone else...stacey is missing her son too much apparently.

I personally think it's b*llocks but wonder where the rumour started though!

stop making up stories for your 3 min online fame, it's pathetic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not making it up actually. Whilst the rumour might be false, it is something that I was told and I wanted to know if anyone knew more. that ok with you?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    If it is true, I'm sure we'll be hearing it soon all over the news sites, google news etc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still nothing on Twitter. And they are usually very quick!
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she quit?? :confused:
    I guess she does miss her son, but I doubt she would quit such a big opportunity!
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hiopefully, its when she stops singing and talks the problems occur...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if anyone needs to quit its jedward, if only to ease the guilt of taking the place of actually talented acts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if anyone needs to quit its jedward, if only to ease the guilt of taking the place of actually talented acts.

i don't think they feel any guilt. and they shouldn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no doubt she's missing her little boy badly but I think they're quite flexible about family visits these days, especially where children are involved. Am I right in thinking Rachel was allowed to live at home last year so that she could maintain regular contact with her children? I'm sure they will allow Stacey the maximum contact possible with her little boy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rachel last year stayed at home, because she was on benefits?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've no doubt she's missing her little boy badly but I think they're quite flexible about family visits these days, especially where children are involved. Am I right in thinking Rachel was allowed to live at home last year so that she could maintain regular contact with her children? I'm sure they will allow Stacey the maximum contact possible with her little boy.

stacey is allowed to leave the house and visit her son whenever the contestants have free time.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope she's not quit. She's wasted such an opportunity to provide for her son. Stacey can make it very big if she decides to stay in the competition. For goodness sake Stacey, don't quit. You'd be throwing away a MASSIVE opportunity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noorani wrote: »
    I think Rachel last year stayed at home, because she was on benefits?

She wouldn't have been able to claim benefits while she was on the show. I'm sure I read that her living expenses were being covered by the show along with Oritse's who, I believe, was the main earner in his family.
  • Options
    DelusionDelusion Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    I can confirm Stacey has quit, she has caught a very rare disease called Mouth Fungus.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is just a wind up.

Nothing has been posted on Dannii's twitter, facebook or blog
    and no XF site have reported this.
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Stacey had quit don't you think it would have made the DS headlines by now? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sHAYneWARDsHAYneWARD Posts: 2,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delusion wrote: »
    I can confirm Stacey has quit, she has caught a very rare disease called Mouth Fungus.

And you've caught an even rarer one called Amoebic Cerebral Similarity.