Faye's Real Age? 26???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
Forum Member
We know that Faye has lied about her age, but by just how much? Her BB bio birth date has been removed and replaced by the date 1/11/2011 ??:confused::confused: If you go on www.192.com and research Faye Palmer she is listed as being on the Electoral Roll in 2002, well you cannot be added to that unless you are at least 17 years old, so if that info is correct she is at least 26!!:eek::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Who is saying that she has lied? It could just be another BB screw-up (after all there has been a few). If you look at her profile it says 19, yet her intro vid says 20. You would have thought that they would noticed their own mistake there.... Maybe they just want to make out she lied for there own ineptitude.

I wouldn't trust anything these BB Chumps say or do...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    siwel08 wrote: »
    We know that Faye has lied about her age, but by just how much? Her BB bio birth date has been removed and replaced by the date 1/11/2011 ??:confused::confused: If you go on www.192.com and research Faye Palmer she is listed as being on the Electoral Roll in 2002, well you cannot be added to that unless you are at least 17 years old, so if that info is correct she is at least 26!!:eek::confused::confused::confused:

Search Faye Palmer location Tamworth, she was on the Electoral in 2007 and her age range is 20-23
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone see Bit on the side where they had Fayes drawing of an Eye and it had all her Ages write at the bottom then crossed out.

It said 19/20/21 then i think it said IDK i couldnt see it well
  • sav666sav666 Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone ever get the evil bossy boot sisters real age? If she was 28, my Granny is a teenager. I'd say well in her 30's?
  • allenasusallenasus Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does her age really matter, there all over 18 , there all sexually aware of themselves , Faye was with a 40 year old so not that unworldly..

Love is not ageist, age and cultural difference can cause challenges but that it.. these call all be risen above.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see Bit on the side where they had Fayes drawing of an Eye and it had all her Ages write at the bottom then crossed out.

No it didn't say IDK it said TBC but same ages.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It said TBC = to be confirmed LOL
  • PedanticPedantic Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the Official Birth Registrations:

Name: PALMER, Jemma Samantha T
    Registration District: Birmingham
    County: Warwickhire
    Year of Registration: 1983
    Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun .... (10th April?)
    Mother's Maiden Name: Harris

Name: PALMER, Faye Anthea F
    Year of Registration: 1989
    Month of Registration: October

Births have to be registered within 6 weeks of the event.

Ergo: Jemma is 28, Faye is 22.

I hope this clears up any confusion.... :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member

:confused:Could be her Auntie or her Gran? And she hinted that her name wasn't really 'Faye.':confused: How mysterious.I'm SURE she's about 24/25 though, Gemma about 40 or late thirties. Perhaps it's something to do with 'wrestling' that they say they are younger than they really are. But then our Faye can't wrestle for 'socks' can she:p ..so is she really a 'wrestler'.?:confused:
    But she's really pretty with laughing eyes and a bubbly personality, that we do know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need for speculation... see my post above.... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In 2007 register her age range is 20-23 even if you take the lowest and add 4 it makes her 24. I guess she had to say she is 19 when she behaves like a child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In 2007 register her age range is 20-23 even if you take the lowest and add 4 it makes her 24. I guess she had to say she is 19 when she behaves like a child.

Errrrmmmm.... I hesitate to repeat myself, but....

From the only Official GRO Index of Births, Deaths & Marriages... i.e. it is not from an Electoral Roll or any other kind of quasi Register......

County: Warwickshire

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pedantic wrote: »
    Errrrmmmm.... I hesitate to repeat myself, but....

From the only Official GRO Index of Births, Deaths & Marriages... i.e. it is not from an Electoral Roll or any other kind of quasi Register......

I am going by this since I have no access to you copy.:D

Faye Palmer
    Age Guide: 20-23

Tamworth Full Address

Jemma S Palmer, Anthony R Palmer, Christine Palmer

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going by this since I have no access to you copy.:D

Faye Palmer
    Age Guide: 20-23

Tamworth Full Address

Jemma S Palmer, Anthony R Palmer, Christine Palmer

:D

Civil Registration event: Marriage
    Anthony R Palmer married Christine Harris
    Year of Registration: 1975
    Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar

....... next!..... :p:D
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the Official Birth Registrations:

I hope this clears up any confusion.... :cool:
    It's just a post on a forum. I can't check whether it's accurate or not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »

Well it is totally verifiable if you have access to Ancestry, Findmypast, GenesReunited, etc. as I do... being a bit of Famility Tree hobbyist.... or you could visit the Family Records Office at Kew, or the Registry Office in Birmingham....

Don't you trust me.... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it is totally verifiable if you have access to Ancestry, Findmypast, GenesReunited, etc. as I do... being a bit of Famility Tree hobbyist.... or you could visit the Family Records Office at Kew, or the Registry Office in Birmingham....

Don't you trust me.... :)

I don't know you.

From my point of view, all I've seen is forum posts from forum-members who aren't very familiar to me; and some mutually contradictory things have been posted. Your post is one of the more convincing-looking ones, but that's as far as I can go.

Also, Emma said the other day that she was head girl at a school when Faye and Tom were first years, which makes it seems Faye should be the same age as Tom (within a year). IIRC, he's listed as 20.

It would be interesting to see what people could dig up on some of the other HMs though, rather than just Faye all the time. For instance, some people have wondered whether Alex could have done all the things she's supposedly done, by the age she's given.
  • Wayne-KerrWayne-Kerr Posts: 3,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know you.

From my point of view, all I've seen is forum posts from forum-members who aren't very familiar to me; and some mutually contradictory things have been posted. Your post is one of the more convincing-looking ones, but that's as far as I can go.

Also, Emma said the other day that she was head girl at a school when Faye and Tom were first years, which makes it seems Faye should be the same age as Tom (within a year). IIRC, he's listed as 20.

It would be interesting to see what people could dig up on some of the other HMs though, rather than just Faye all the time. For instance, some people have wondered whether Alex could have done all the things she's supposedly done, by the age she's given.

She was joking because Alex said there's only one school in Birmingham, and all three of Tom, Faye and Emma are from Birmingham...

And think about it, Emma is 35, so Faye and Tom would have to be 28/29 to have been first years at the time Emma would have been in her final year :D
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know you.

Emma is 35. It was a joke. She was never head girl at their school. You can't get more accurate than the official public record. Why would anyone want to make that up when it can easily be checked?
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    No it didn't say IDK it said TBC but same ages.

Ok just Looked like IDK.

thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adwalton wrote: »
    Emma is 35. It was a joke. She was never head girl at their school. You can't get more accurate than the official public record. Why would anyone want to make that up when it can easily be checked?
    Emma looks considerably younger than 35.

I've not seen the official public record; as I explained, I've seen only forum posts.

Forum posts that say they're saying what's in the official public record are still just forum posts.

You say easily checked, but I tried looking on ancestry.co.uk, and it would let me search, but it wouldn't show any dates.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It fits with what they did say on BOTS the other night. That Fay was a Virgo not a Scorpio as they originally thought.

The poster has been on this forum since 2002, I doubt they would make something like this up.

Why would they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    We know that Faye has lied about her age, but by just how much?

Occam's: Faye is 22. Who are all these people who ostensibly know that she has lied? Why would it matter, if she had? No snark, just that this is the first place I've seen this particular conspiracy theory.

Are you going to demand a long-form birth certificate? ;)
  • Captain AwesomeCaptain Awesome Posts: 2,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares how old she is? I mean really?
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member

That was funny!

I liked the skit, it took me right back to childhood TV with Tony Hart.

If Faye and Jem really are 22 and 28, they must have really had the hard life to which their mum alluded!