Couples you cant ever see splitting up

Bear TraderBear Trader Posts: 736
Forum Member
✭✭
The Queen and Duke (100% certain of this :D )
Beckhams too much money to lose

Comments

• chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Katy Perry and Russ- oh wait..:o
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David and Victoria Beckham.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,804
    Forum Member
    The Giggs
    and Rooneys

Is that a couple or a foursome? :eek:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kurt and goldie...i know they are not officially married but have been together for years.

Johnny Depp and Vanessa - again not married but seem a solid couple and very private.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Invisible Man and his missus.
  • musicismylifemusicismylife Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    beyonce and jay-z
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    The Giggs
    and Rooneys

Is that a couple or a foursome? :eek:

Agree with these. Those two greedy money-grabbing hags would never file for divorce no matter how many women their meal tickets shagged. Giggs and Rooney could even sleep with their wives mothers and they'd forgive and forget. Knowing Wayne's taste in women he's probably already tried that one.....
  • dalemandaleman Posts: 226,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    John Alderton & Pauline Collins
  • Mike_1101Mike_1101 Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Tony Blair and his Mrs?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with these. Those two greedy money-grabbing hags would never file for divorce no matter how many women their meal tickets shagged. Giggs and Rooney could even sleep with their wives mothers and they'd forgive and forget. Knowing Wayne's taste in women he's probably already tried that one.....

Yep. & honourable mentions to Abbey Clancy and Toni Terry.
  • SILLY SUESILLY SUE Posts: 5,499
    Forum Member
    Batman & Robin. ;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ant and dec, they will never go it alone
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    Sherwood & Shiela
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    William and Kate.
    Forum Member
    Floh wrote: »
    William and Kate.

The royals do have history you know, Diana found that out to her cost.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Andre and Claire Powell. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow how pleasantly put. Colleen has been with Wayne since he was worth about the same as a packet of wotsits so I hardly think that description is fair.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike_1101 wrote: »

They will only break up due to the most extreme of circumstances. The royals have a lot riding on it.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised to see Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis split. Almost 14 years they've been together now - a marathon amount of time for a "Hollywood" couple. There's never been any hint of scandal surrounding them either.
  • Tamryn29Tamryn29 Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seal and Heidi Kulm
    Forum Member
    They will only break up due to the most extreme of circumstances. The royals have a lot riding on it.

I'm sure you don't need me to remind you that 3 of the Queens 4 children are divorced (Princess Margaret - the Queen's sister wasn't a shining example of royal marriage either...)

Kate is there to produce an heir to the throne and I'm sure could be removed and airbrushed out of the family if necessary. God only knows why she wanted to be part of such a dysfunctional family.
  • AcademicAcademic Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Tamryn29 wrote: »
    Seal and Heidi Kulm

yes, those two seem to have something rather magical, don't they. I admire him for taking a pregnant woman, loving her, and loving the baby like his own :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sting and Trudie. Mind you, they're both so smug, who else could stomach either of them?

Agree with Seal and Heidi and Johnny and Vanessa. Both couples who appear to genuinely adore each other
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mike_1101 wrote: »

I do know. I do think Katie would never divorce though. She was around for long enough with him before they married and she wouldn't give up the lifestyle. He wouldn't divorce because he's busy re-building the royal profile after what his parents and uncle did to it.