CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    anyone gota start date?

season 1 finale this week so hopefully week after

DRAMA: Sons of Anarchy
    On: Bravo (123)
    Date: Wednesday 28th April 2010 (starting in 15 days)
    Time: 22:00 to 23:00 (1 hour long)

Albification. Series 2, episode 1.
    New and exclusive premiere of the second series of the gritty US drama from the creator of The Shield.

Episode Details
    The Sons of Anarchy, a violent motorcycle gang, protects the small town of Charming, but now white supremacists are targeting SAMCRO. Contains strong violence.
    (2009)

Starring: Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Ron Perlman, Henry Rollins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'New Dramas' marker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=25307

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Henry Rollins!! Get in!
  • Options
    circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cheers craig,i thought five usa were showing season 2 lol,it is bravo then?
  • Options
    TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    It is. They've been plugging it (with a great little clip --- "Sopranos on motorbikes"/"Hamlet in black leather") --- for some time now.

Getting closer!! :)
  • Options
    valdavalda Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I saw one of those massive posters on the tube wall yesterday. Makes Tottenham Court road a great place to get home from . Roll on Wednesday:D
  • Options
    TrollheartTrollheart Posts: 5,093
    Forum Member
    Check your Harleys are in good working order!
    Lock and load!
    Stock the fridge with beer and whisky!

Only 6 days till the guys are back!!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    All set and series linked. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    l've got to wait a little longer and record it the following Monday, the Sky+ is a little busy on Wednesday.

Looking forward to its return.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great start to season 2 last night, looks like the balance of power is shifting from Clay to Jax.

Quite a shocking ending with Gemma though:eek:, SAMCRO will be out for blood now!!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A good opening. The new conflict was set up very well. There is going to be a bloody war!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    damn missed it...replays?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    damn missed it...replays?

Monday 23:00 or Midnight on Bravo and Bravo+1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 280
    Forum Member
    All I can tell you guys is this season is intense!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    What happened to the one who was Adriana on The Sopranos ? She's disappeared without a mention (unless I missed something). :confused:
  • Options
    nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    Alphawao wrote: »
    All I can tell you guys is this season is intense!!

Just finished season 2 myself recently and wow, this season tops the first which takes some doing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone watching? why dont more watch in UK? cos its on bravo? channel snobbery? why do i ask so many questions?!!!

with buffy/angel finished and FNL on summer break id go as far as saying SOA is THE best show on tv right now!

the white power group storyline is ace, they jus tkeep outsmarting SAMCRO, jax and clay need to resolve their issues quicksmart!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I watch it, but by the infamous 'other means'. Season 2 was fantastic, better than the first.

I can't wait for season 3.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone watching?

Absolutely - and loving every minute of it! even better than season 1 (which takes some doing :)) Anybody have any concrete news of when (and if - though I imagine that's a pretty safe bet) season 3 will air?
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone watching? why dont more watch in UK? cos its on bravo? channel snobbery?

I watch at "US pace". I'd watch it on Bravo if it was more up to date (same with the UK broadcasts of Dexter, True Blood, & various other shows...although US shows on Sky 1 are generally very up to date, the US shows on Bravo, FX, etc. tend to be quite far behind...).

As well as the lagging broadcasts, it may well be a factor that it's on Bravo that fewer people watch it here (I don't know the ratings though!). Not due to "channel snobbery" as such, more down to promotion & viewer awareness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JDW wrote: »
    What happened to the one who was Adriana on The Sopranos ? She's disappeared without a mention (unless I missed something). :confused:

Assuming you havent watched the first season, she left Jax and Abel as Jax wanted Tara (IIRC)! :) Drea De Matteo was only a guest star. Shes not in any of the 2nd season though

Personally i dont mind getting the show through "other sources" you still have to wait a week to see the next episode!!(unless you dont watch for a few weeks but :eek: i couldnt imagine doing that!!)

Roll on September for season 3 oh, and Dexter season 5 also XD XD XD :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeh i get some people didnt wanna watch UK pace,but i dont mind it sometimes,stuff like smallville e4 practically forces you to do it lol

yeh i agree s2 has surpassed the excellent s1 already, damn Ope is in bad shape! hes bonding with clay so much so fa rin s2!

no spoilers for episode 6 onwards please
  • Options
    pmiddspmidds Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    I'm watching at Bravo pace as I really cannot be hassled to go through the whole DL thing. With having a stressful job, and a young family, all I want to do on a night is slob out on the sofa in front of the TV. Not have to download stuff to my laptop and transfer to my TV. Saying that, I really wish that Bravo would take Sky 1's example and show this closer to US airdates.

Along with Breaking Bad this has to be one of the best series on TV in recent years. As much as I love my usual staples of Sci-fi, thrillers etc (Lost, 24, BSG), both SOA and Breaking Bad consistently amaze me. Off the top of my head I cannot remeber a weak episode of either series, and you certainly cannot say that about Lost!
  • Options
    srhDSsrhDS Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    I watch it, but by the infamous 'other means'. Season 2 was fantastic, better than the first.

I can't wait for season 3.

ditto, ditto, and ditto...
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the best episodes ever last nigh and a fantastic ending with Gemma telling Clay and Jax about the rape........the acting has been outstanding this series and its a damn shame that a terrestial channel hasnt picked this up so that a wider audience can see it
  • Options
    stripedcatstripedcat Posts: 6,689
    Forum Member
    The first season is currently on FiveUSA - I assume it is being repeated. I have just got into this. It is a great series. I loved how the gang dealt with the paedophile!