Options

Ragdoll Cats

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do know It is very difficult to tell the breed when any animal isnt 100%, i had a boy cat whos mum was pure pedigree persian, she got out and ended up with kittens, my boy was short haired and black and white, he did have big round eyes and a flatter face but you would never have guessed he had persian in him...With Mac we managed to trace his original owners and the mum was a beautiful white and grey cat, who they were told was a ragdoll cross when they got her,
    Ive seen photos of the rest of Macs litter and they are all black and white, short haired girls, he's completely different, his fur is quite long and like rabbit fur and its longest on his tail and back legs...he's not the biggest cat but he weighs a ton and has feet 3 sizes to big for his body. He'll be a year old in a week so im guessing hes done growing now.
    I'd love to know exactly what he is but we never will...i guess he's just 100% Mac, and 100% gorgeous.

sorry to hijack your thread Pandora.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the same cat which you were worried about because you'd shut its tail in the door and you asked advice about it in another thread?

If so, how is the poor boy doing? Did you bother to take him to the vet or what? You didn't seem to think it was worth it in one of your previous threads.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the same cat which you were worried about because you'd shut its tail in the door and you asked advice about it in another thread?

If so, how is the poor boy doing? Did you bother to take him to the vet or what? You didn't seem to think it was worth it in one of your previous threads.

He is fine now and his tail wasn't permanently damaged. He must be a clumsy cat because since then he has fallen in the pond and got locked in the garden shed. I said to my husband "its like having a toddler again" I am forever checking where he is just to make sure that he is safe.
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because that thread was full of negative posts ... I wish a mod would remove it.