Options

Leah looks stunning on the final

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
Forum Member
Best I've seen her look all series.

... It's a shame she's dull, rude, annoying, lacks any humor and generally very boring over all.

All the woman that say men only go for looks... No man could seriously have a relationship with Leah unless they want to be miserable all their life!

I also find it funny how I'm 27 and Leah looks about 8 years older than me at 24!

Comments

• Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member

... It's a shame she's dull, rude, annoying, lacks any humor and generally very boring over all.

All the woman that say men only go for looks... No man could seriously have a relationship with Leah unless they want to be miserable all their life!

I also find it funny how I'm 27 and Leah looks about 8 years older than me at 24!

*Ouch*

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her hair was very voluminous on you are fired to say the least
  • Options
    SRWSRW Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rather have her than someone as smutty as Luisa
  • Options
    jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looked gorgeous on you're fired.

She is a fantastic talker. She is also quite cold but then anything other than what she wants to achieve i.e in business or her academic goals are of importance to her not to be appealing to others except for those reasons.
  • Options
    kazi1976kazi1976 Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    She looked very pretty but I couldn't help noticing her eyes looked a bit strange when she was blinking. I think it may have been her false lashes were sticking slightly to her cheek.
  • Options
    Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks quite nice with her hair tied back.

Gorgeous blue eyes.

She wears *a lot* of make-up and I think she looks as good (or more natural) with less make-up.

Despite her slightly bimbo-ish look (sorry, I know that sounds sexist and shallow!) it's clear she's smart and mentally strong.

In a an earlier episode - I think it was last week's - she said she wanted to open her business to make money. She was very honest about that but when Lorraine mentioned that in You're Hired, Leah seemed a bit coy. Come come, Leah, no need to pretend you're doing it to make people look more attractive! :p

It's hard to know how nice she is as a person. She seemed a bit of a bitch when dealing with Zee but he was kind of annoying anyway! :D I think the nicest female candidate this year was Rebecca.

Overall I don't know how much of the *real* Leah we saw on the show. I'd like to think she is a bit softer and more warm in real life but the show is about being strong and knowing what you want and how to get it so all credit to her. But I can't say I ever warmed to her (although she is an undeniably attractive looking woman and on a purely visual level she ticked the shallow 'I quite fancy her' box. :D Must admit Luisa ticked that box too.) Oh, the shame in admitting that. :o
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got the start of a big old pout trout and a load of botox by the look of it. Such a shame in someone so young ...... and intelligent.
  • Options
    Kim PKim P Posts: 1,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a very pretty girl when she is not caked in make up but she obviously thinks she looks better with it on.
  • Options
    busy_beebusy_bee Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she looked like a Barbie Doll.

That hair and the lipstick and THAT dress!! :eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn't trust anyone with my medical issues that looked like that.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watching the your hired part just now. She is very nodding dog
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always looks good.
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    She's got the start of a big old pout trout and a load of botox by the look of it. Such a shame in someone so young ...... and intelligent.

In the 'road to the final' show the other night they showed a photo of her when she was a couple of years younger and she looked lovely, but unrecognisably different to how she looks now. In 'you're hired' last night I thought she looked like a 40-something Beverly Hills housewife with over-processed hair and a face immobilised by botox in a bid to turn back time.
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    Dara: So, Dr Leah, about your much-vaunted personal and professional integrity. Let's imagine a perfectly good-looking 24-year-old comes into your clinic. In fact - go with me here - let's imagine that in fact she's 26 or 27, but already has some psychological issues about ageing so is knocking a couple of years off. She patently doesn't need any work doing, but she has money to spend. What would you do?

DrL: Well, Dara, I'd inject collagen into her upper lip until the look was not so much 'bee stung' as 'trout pout' and then I'd pump botox into her forehead until it closely resembled a billiard ball. My professional medical advice would also be that she gets her hair coloured to within an inch of its life and have as many extensions as possible to make it pouffed up and voluminous.
  • Options
    faith11faith11 Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is there a compliment there,somewhere? You seem to give one compliment and yet spoil it with a barrage of abuse at poor Leah:o It's like with one hand you give and the other you take away:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    As Ray_Smith mentioned, I think the issues people raise about Leah's appearance is down to her tendency to wear a lot of make up. When she has less on she looks great and her lips that everyone says has been botched with injections look absolutely fine and natural - it is just she puts so much lippy on (and I really don't know why) that it highlights them so much they appear bigger than they are.
  • Options
    lammtarralammtarra Posts: 4,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    She's got the start of a big old pout trout and a load of botox by the look of it.

No botox at all by the look of her forehead on You're Hired.
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I think she's incredibly good looking but needs to get rid of the candy floss hair and Barbie doll make up. It really does her no favours. Also, her dress sense isn't great. Quite matronly at times.
  • Options
    clayton_stclayton_st Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In the episode where they showed the homes of some candidates I thought Leah's sister was much better looking than she is.
    Leah is OK but not great looking.
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    busy_bee wrote: »
    I thought she looked like a Barbie Doll.

That hair and the lipstick and THAT dress!! :eek::eek::eek:

I wouldn't trust anyone with my medical issues that looked like that.
    I thought the same - not a good advert for the new company.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    There was something about Leah that I just didn't like at all. Partly the barbie girl looks, and partly just a feeling that she didn't come across very sincere. I liked her at the start, and disliked Luisa with a passion, but that seemed to switch around by the end and I was gutted Luisa didn't get it !
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    That dress she wore on You're Hired was absolutely vile. She really does dress as if she raided Alexis Carrington's wardrobe. About thirty years out of date and far too old and sedate for a 24 year old.
    She would look so much nicer with her hair smoother and cut up to her shoulders, more youthful clothes and about a tenth of the make up she plasters on.
  • Options
    tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she looked terrible on 'You are Hired' - gaudy, tarty. horrible - no style whatsoever.
  • Options
    djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Leah looked like Phoebe from friends on You're Hired
  • Options
    tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was something about Leah that I just didn't like at all. Partly the barbie girl looks, and partly just a feeling that she didn't come across very sincere. I liked her at the start, and disliked Luisa with a passion, but that seemed to switch around by the end and I was gutted Luisa didn't get it !

I feel exactly the same
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like a very beautiful 35 year old.