Emmerdaily- 16th January. Strange partnerships.

1789101113»

Comments

• CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wahoo I've finally peaked:blush: been on the 13's too long, and being a superstitious sort I've been longing to leave them behind, and now I can. Yay!

I dedicate my 14k to Cain. May the hole in his groin heal quickly so he can start using it again:blush:.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But seeing as you adore her and Corrie's Sean, "more discerning" must mean having no taste whatsoever, in your case.;-)

I do not adore Sean. I merely defend him against the homophobes.
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy mildstone Collie!!!! :D:):D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats and Happy MILDSTONE Collie! :cool::cool::):)
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Collington!
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many congrats my lovely Collie :D:D
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wahoo I've finally peaked:blush: been on the 13's too long, and being a superstitious sort I've been longing to leave them behind, and now I can. Yay!

I dedicate my 14k to Cain. May the hole in his groin heal quickly so he can start using it again:blush:.

Congrats on the mildstone :D
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Collie!:D:cool:
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Filthy!!!

Congrats :):)
  • samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Once more, it was keyhole surgery and they go in through a soft part of the body, not the skull.

Yeah I googled it after I posted to see what it's all about, thanks though. That's pretty interesting how it works.

It threw me off because he was making a big deal about them opening him up and poking around in his brain, I just assumed that is what would be happening.
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    Cain is out of hospital already after having brain surgery two days ago? Where is his surgical scar or shaved head? Has he definitely had the surgery? The only visual proof of him having had an operation is his tracksuit bottoms.

I hope Charity does go to prison for ages. I need a break, she's irritating me.

Megan and Jai will hopefully be over soon, I take it from the fact that we never saw them actually getting married that it will be.

Chrissie is always apologising for Robert, she needs to dump the little boy and look for an adult. Not that there are any left in the village.

Poor Belle. Great storyline, hopefully on the way to recovery with smart Zak's help. Not dumb Lisa.

Why is Tracy back? Why? I can't stand the skank, didn't like her before and I like her even less now I know she's going to be here a while. Ugh.
    Cain had surgery on his brain, and we all know where his brain is, didn't you notice how carefully he sat down when he came home?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Happy mildstone Collie!!!! :D:)
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Congrats and Happy MILDSTONE Collie! :cool::):)
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Congratulations Collington!
    star89 wrote: »
    Many congrats my lovely Collie :D
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Congrats on the mildstone :D
    Congrats, Collie!:cool:
    Filthy!!!

Congrats:) :)

Thank you all, most kind😃😃😃😃😃😘 (ha, I've got around the stupid 10 smiley rule!)
  • Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,737
    Forum Member
    Cain had surgery on his brain, and we all know where his brain is, didn't you notice how carefully he sat down when he came home?

:D:D:D:D
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning lovely :D

I'm going to miss her so much when she goes on leave :cry:

Which will be very very soon given the size of her and the fact she appears to be having 7lb each triplets.:D:p
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well done, here have this piece of chocolate cake and 2 packets of pork scratchings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done on posting 4,000 messages, CollieWobbles; all of them interesting .and pleasant.
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done on posting 4,000 messages, CollieWobbles; all of them Interesting .and pleasant.

Just the other 10,000 that were rubbish and rude ;-):p:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Well done, here have this piece of chocolate cake and 2 packets of pork scratchings.

Ooh yum yum I love choccie cake, thanks Kwynne:D. I have never tried pork scratchings in my life so I've no idea what their like:p.
    Well done on posting 4,000 messages, CollieWobbles; all of them interesting .and pleasant.

Thank you Janet:)
    Just the other 10,000 that were rubbish and rude ;-):p:D

:o Rubbish I will thoroughly protest against but rude....you've got me bang to rights on that one:blush::p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CollieWobbles. apologies, I should have gone to specsavers; 14,000 posts, not 4,000 !!
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops, wrong thread.