Options

Joey gillotts soap

Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
Forum Member
✭✭
hey so in doing to do my own soap which I'll call "riverbay" which will also be the me of the locations pub. It's City based and it will be on a square like location like eastenders. Also for abit of fun, I'm incorporating myself into it. If
You with to also be brought into it just pm. Feel free to pm storyline and character ideas. I have loads of planed characters.

Here are some of the early characters. (As im featuring myself and possibly other real people I won't be picking actors as such)

- ozzy Meridith (early 30s) - landlord of riverside
- Judith Meridith (85) - ozzys grandmother
- albert Meridith (87) - Judith's husband.
-joey Gillott (19) - well me obviously :P
- John Yeomans (34) - family man, garage manager
- Sarah Yeomans (32) - johns wife, salon owner
-Johnny Yeomans (19) - their gay son
- abi Yeomans (15) - John and Sarah's daughter
-Zoe Riley (21) - cafe worker
- Shannon Riley (26) Zoe's sister (recurring)
-Derek pascoe (40) - single market trader
Fred pascoe (9) - his young son)
- denise wiach (39) - shop owner
-Louise Hutchison (33) - one of Sarah's workers
-Richard Hutchison (34) - Louise's husband, works in garage
- Tim heyes (33) - market trader
- sally heyes (33) - tims wife, Louise's best friend
-Timmy heyes (3) - their young son
- Dorothy heyes (78) - tims mum
- lauren Tredley (20) - friend of Johnny
-Tracey Tredley (38) - Lauren's mum
-Malcolm Tredley (40) - Tracey's husband
- Jamie vendri (21) - Lauren's boyfriend
- vinnyboy vince (20) - local troublemaker

Also
Dr Howard menkins - doctor
DS Jason halloway (may become a regular later down the line)

I'll not post dates but wreath episode will follow from the last. So should I forget to post for ages it won't be a matter of mass catch up dates. I'll write a few a day hit stick to posing just the one a day.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 1

Sally heyes informs her best friend, Louise Hutchison that she is pregnant . Louise then informs her husband, Richard that she wants a baby and he agrees and the pair begin to try.

Vinnyboy vince wants to reunite his crew now they have left school as he is bored but Johnny Yeomans seems distracted with a secret while Jamie vendri and lauren Tredley have united as a couple, he begins to get jealous of them for moving on with their lives leaving him in the past.

Ozzy Meridith takes his grandfather albert Meridith the the hospital after he has been ill for weeks. Albert insists that he goes in alone. While being given the results, it becomes clear that albert already knows he is dying and Dr Howard menkins informs him that he only has a matter of months left to live. - cliffhanger

Also today. Joey Gillott moves to the area for a fresh start and to build his own life. Derek pascoe develops a crush on the shop owner denise wiach. While Lauren's parents - Malcolm And Tracey Tredley argue over nothing as usual.

Cast
    Albert Meridith
    Judith Meridith
    Ozzy Meridith
    Louise Hutchison
    Richard Hutchison
    Sally heyes
    Tim heyes
    Dorothy heyes
    Vinnyboy vince
    Jamie vendri
    Lauren Tredley
    Tracey Tredley
    Malcolm Tredley
    Joey Gillott
    Johnny Yeomans
    John Yeomans
    Sarah Yeomans
    Abi Yeomans
    Derek pascoe
    Denise wiach
    Fred pascoe
    Timmy heyes
    Dr Howard menkins

The Louise wanting a baby and Alberts death will be the first two major storylines. All I'll say about Louise's storyline is that it is quite a sad storyline. Malcolm won't be sticking around long term. I have aload of other characters planned out and a storyline including a ghost storyline (where a character heavily believes in them) but ill introduce the characters for that storyline gradually and let it kick off before that unusual arc takes place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 2

Ozzy gives joey a job at the riverbay pub when joey offers to help him out (and impresses) while ozzy is distracted by Alberts strange behaviour. while getting to know some of the locals it becomes clear that Johnny is attracted to joey.

Judith pushes Albert for answers about why he has become closed off causing concern for her and ozzy. Albert realises that Judith and ozzy will find out sooner and informs then that he has months left to live. - cliffhanger

Lauren becomes fed up with her parents constant arguing and when she steps up to confront them, she ends up getting hurt when Tracey goes to hit Malcolm.

Also today, news of Sally's pregnancy spreads across the square. Denise remains oblivious to Derek's feelings. Vinnyboy come up with a plan to bring back his old group.

Cast:
    Judith Meridith
    Albert Meridith
    Ozzy Meridith
    Joey Gillott
    Johnny Yeomans
    John Yeomans
    Sarah Yeomans
    Abi Yeomans
    Tracey Tredley
    Malcolm Tredley
    Lauren Tredley
    Jamie vendri
    Vinnyboy vince
    Denise wiach
    Derek pascoe
    Sally heyes
    Tim heyes
    Dorothy heyes
    Louise Hutchison
    Richard Hutchison
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 3

Now aware of Alberts situation, ozzy and Judith struggle to come to terms with the news. Ozzy causes a scene behind the bar causing the concern of the locals.

Vinnyboy begins to pressure Jamie to spend less time with lauren. Later lauren goes to find Jamie and Jamie immediately supports her and asks about the mark on her face angering vinnyboy.

Joey begins to spot something is up with Johnny and invites Johnny to his flat so they can talk in private. Johnny reveals that he is gay but not out yet and also his feelings for joey and kisses him and joey although initially shocked reciprocated. - cliffhanger

Also today, Johnnys younger sister, abi begins to realise that he is hiding something. Louise informs sally that she and Richard are now trying for a baby. Zoe Riley also gives lauren some advice on what to do with her family situation.

Cast:
    Johnny Yeomans
    Joey Gillott
    Abi Yeomans
    John Yeomans
    Sarah Yeomans
    Ozzy Meridith
    Albert Meridith
    Judith Meridith
    Lauren Tredley
    Jamie vendri
    Vinnyboy vince
    Zoe Riley
    Louise Hutchison
    Richard Hutchison
    Sally heyes
    Tim heyes
    Dorothy heyes
    Tracey Tredley
    Malcolm Tredley

Sorry for not posting these for a while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 4

Johnny and joey have spent the night together and Joey informs Johnny that he is actually bi-sexual. Johnny is fine with this and asks joey for advice on coming out. Later abi spots them together and puts 2 and 2 together and realises what Johnnys secret is.

Vinnyboy is fustrated with lauren and Jamie and unfortunately takes his anger out on Zoe while she is working in the cafe with a violent attack. - cliffhanger.

Judith begins to come to terms with Alberts bombshell but ozzy is clearly still struggling. Judith takes ozzy to cost the doctor so they can be informed properly in the hope ozzy will be able to accept the truth for his own sake.

Also today - Dorothy and sally begins to plan a surprise birthday for Tim. Tracey and Malcolm begin to put their issues aside for Lauren's sake.

Cast:
    Zoe Riley
    Vinnyboy vince
    Joey Gillott
    Johnny Yeomans
    Abi Yeomans
    John Yeomans
    Sarah Yeomans
    Sally heyes
    Tim heyes
    Dorothy heyes
    Ozzy Meridith