icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    It was brilliant, really funny
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful scene, awful episode.

Anything centred around the awful Masood`s is usually a waste of time as they are such a ridiculous family.

Why can`t they portray a realistic Muslim family? What are they afraid of?
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    weird scene but I loved Kims high pitched laugh!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the waiter was great and Kim was well funny last night:)
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In real life the waiter would of been sacked
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    how can people hate on kim :confused: to hate her would mean taking her seriously lol, shes a funny character not a serious one
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,962
    Forum Member
    rick182 wrote: »
    In real life the waiter would of beren sacked

but in his defence he was going through a marriage breakdown (what he thought) and kim was being really rude.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    how can people hate on kim :confused: to hate her would mean taking her seriously lol, shes a funny character not a serious one

she was just plain rude to him there was no need to be like that he was clearly messed up
  • Options
    mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like someone you'd see on the 'Stars Of Tomorrow Today' slot on TV Burp.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    so funny crap acting
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    she was just plain rude to him there was no need to be like that he was clearly messed up

to be fair, the waiter was out of order, you cant do that to a customer, he's lucky she didnt wallop him one
  • Options
    Michelle JonesMichelle Jones Posts: 5,489
    Forum Member
    DaZ_yUv_X wrote: »
    exactly the same as me! even down to the brew! lol :D

Lol:D, only just seen your post! So it really did go on that long then?!

News just in though! Lauren's sandwiches from tonight have beat the Argee Bhajee waiter to 'Best Dramatic Performance':) at this years Soap Awards
  • Options
    Forum Member
    to be fair, the waiter was out of order, you cant do that to a customer, he's lucky she didnt wallop him one

well i thought she was rude you dont keep going on about it when they have asked them to stop and let them do their job
  • Options
    Thank youThank you Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Funny character? More like a panto character trying to be funny.

The whole scene was cringe worthy whoever allowed that to go to air should be sacked!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you wrote: »
    Funny character? More like a panto character trying to be funny.

this!!
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL That part was so funny and kinda random LOL terrible acting from the waitor :eek: he was so bad :p I laughed when he threatened to attack Kim with a wooden spoon :confused: :rolleyes: and then started yelling "GO TO HELL ALL OF YOU!" ummm awkward :confused: but then I LOST IT when Kim started snickering and Denise was just silent oh his face expression I cringed with laughter when he was angry :o but he barely showed any expression when he was sad...parts of the scenes I didn't understand in the first few scenes, he said his wife was leaving him BUT then in later scenes Afia was like oh it was just a row his wife is coming to pick him up, their back together! :rolleyes: LOL Kim was so funny :D
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    LOL That part was so funny and kinda random LOL terrible acting from the waitor :eek: he was so bad :p I laughed when he threatened to attack Kim with a wooden spoon :confused: Great service :rolleyes: and then started yelling "GO TO HELL ALL OF YOU!" ummm LOL awkward :confused: but then I LOST IT when Kim started snickering and Denise was just silent :D oh his face expression :D Oh god the actor who played the waitor I cringed with laughter when he was angry :o but he barely showed any expression when he was sad...parts of the scenes I didn't understand in the first few scenes he said His wife was leaving him BUT then in later scenes Afia was like oh it was just a row his wife is coming to pick him up, their back together! :rolleyes: LOL Kim was so funny :D

i gave up reading this am sorry lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i gave up reading this am sorry lol

I don't blame you those scenes were crazy :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I don't blame you those scenes were crazy :D

i thought he thought his wife was leaving him but afia got it cleared up that it was just a row? wasnt he going through a nervous breakdown or something lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought he thought his wife was leaving him but afia got it cleared up that it was just a row? wasnt he going through a nervous breakdown or something lol

Yeah that's what I thought too :eek: LOL I'm still confused with some parts when Afia cleared it up I was like...wait what? Just a row? so then why cause all this drama? with a wooden spoon? :D
  • Options
    Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morton100 wrote: »
    What is his problem, this is quite funny and he's a dreadful actor haha.

He only had a small part. Can't really judge him on that bit alone can you?

Besides if a woman like Kim was trying it on with me, I think I'd go mad too.
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    She is so damn annoying he should have taken a meat cleaver to her...would have been far more entertaining..

Why does Kim make those jerky movements? Is there something wrong with her?
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dub2 wrote: »
    Awful scene, awful episode.

Anything centred around the awful Masood`s is usually a waste of time as they are such a ridiculous family.

Why can`t they portray a realistic Muslim family? What are they afraid of?

Well to be fair none of the families in EE behave in a realistic way do they?

I thought batshitcrazy-waiter was a little hottie and if it doesn't work out with the wife he can spoon me anytime he likes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He only had a small part. Can't really judge him on that bit alone can you?

Besides if a woman like Kim was trying it on with me, I think I'd go mad too.

Wait...you mean you'd threaten her with a wooden spoon too? :eek:
  • Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of Harry Hill's Stars of Tomorrow Today!

Beaten to it on page 2!