Georgia does FHM - 24 HD captures

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
Forum Member
Georgia Salpa's participation to FHM top 100 - came out with extraordinary captures!ch ch check it out ;)

:eek:Georgia does FHM – 24 HD Captures:eek:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive seen more appealing pieces of toast tbh. Maybe she is more ego then actual goods...
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    Ive seen more appealing pieces of toast tbh. Maybe she is more ego then actual goods...

I'm not particularly a fan of Georgia, but she hasn't got an ego. She was on the last series of CBB and she was a very shy, reclusive young character.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Exclusively On Digitalspy.co.uk
    Forum Member
    I'm not particularly a fan of Georgia, but she hasn't got an ego. She was on the last series of CBB and she was a very shy, reclusive young character.

interesting information!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    :pwhat a charismatic girl!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stunning girl hard to belive that people on here said she had a shallow chin??? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Seen worse but still can't quite believe she was in the top 5 list for FHM.
    Forum Member
    stunning girl hard to belive that people on here said she had a shallow chin??? :eek:

:eek::eek:haha her moves are the difference:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't swim and have a recurring dream where she saves me. I'm sinking , sinking but I grab on to her buoys and we float to safety. Next part I can't print. But it involves me thanking her with something pointy.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes bit of dog
    Forum Member
    haha in a good way always!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Georgia should have been number one, she's stunning.
  • Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georgia Salpa, another pretty girl with zero personality, so not the complete package in my book.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Georgia Salpa, another pretty girl with zero personality, so not the complete package in my book.

I don't find her attractive at all, thought she was pretty dull in CBB and think she just looks 'vacant' in her supposed 'sexy' poses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't find her attractive at all, thought she was pretty dull in CBB and think she just looks 'vacant' in her supposed 'sexy' poses.

Never watched CBB so had to Google her - nothing sexy or attractive about her, and you're right, totally vacant. She famous for shagging Callum Best, enough said :rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to the girl, it was hard for her to show her true personality on CBB as she spent the entire time being stalked by the ghastly Kirk 'me dad got loadsa f**king money' Norcross
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    To be fair to the girl, it was hard for her to show her true personality on CBB as she spent the entire time being stalked by the ghastly Kirk 'me dad got loadsa f**king money' Norcross

To be honest, I think she actually enjoyed the attention, despite not being interested in him. If not for that, she would never have been even shown on the HL shows. I do agree with you that Kirk Norcross is ghastly though.
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny_G13 wrote: »
    Seen worse but still can't quite believe she was in the top 5 list for FHM.

She's reasonably attractive, but considering who got the #1 spot, the list is nothing to do with any form of beauty.
  • Alfie ElkinsAlfie Elkins Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    just realised shes got a massive head.
    still would... i probably wouldn't impregnate though.
    Forum Member
    granted08 wrote: »
    Georgia should have been number one, she's stunning.
    next year! all the bets on georgia!:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    The beautiful Georgia needs a famous boyfriend, or maybe she needs to be Khloe Kardashian's new best friend.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just realised shes got a massive head.
    still would... i probably wouldn't impregnate though.

Does the girl have any say and can we have a look of your body?
    Forum Member
    The beautiful Georgia needs a famous boyfriend, or maybe she needs to be Khloe Kardashian's new best friend.

haha greek body but kardashian iq!
  • Alfie ElkinsAlfie Elkins Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Khloe is a rhino.
    now Kourtney http://i.imgur.com/wIsrf.gif
    Paace wrote: »
    Does the girl have any say and can we have a look of your body?

the woman has always the final say..logic.

and if you want a picture of my body if you look hard enough i'm sure theres a few from when i played non-league football before i had to quit or you can buy some pictures if you please.. everything comes with a price, a young man has to make a living.
    Forum Member
    Georgia Salpa's participation to FHM top 100 - came out with extraordinary captures!ch ch check it out ;)

:eek:Georgia does FHM – 24 HD Captures:eek:

who's gonna be the lucky guy? -- i think a famous singer is after her.. would like to know more:rolleyes: