Georgia does FHM - 24 HD captures

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    But Georgia always had a big chest. In CBB, she went in the toilets with the other female celebs and let them touch them to prove they were real. Georgia getting promoted because she's really pretty. How could anyone resist this pic. http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3678460 Georgia should have been fhm's number one.
  • *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    But Georgia always had a big chest.
    Hmmm there are pics on the net before her fake chest days that show her with considerably smaller boobs - there was an article...I think it was DM that showed pics before and after...beauty is in the eye of the beholder and she has a very fake, unattractive look IMO!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    But Georgia always had a big chest. In CBB, she went in the toilets with the other female celebs and let them touch them to prove they were real. Georgia getting promoted because she's really pretty. How could anyone resist this pic. http://www.listal.com/viewimage/3678460 Georgia should have been fhm's number one.

exactly!!

fhm new release

Win a Date with Georgia

everyone can see the truth about her after this --
    its really hard though!!!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <Sigh> She looks considerably different in these photos from a few years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2083765/When-did-Georgia-inherit-family-heirlooms-then.html

Incidentally I think she was far more attractive before she faked herself up with all the facial and body work!
    Forum Member
    There are plenty of celebs that are adored for their looks but aren't attractive imo, but Georgia's always been a looker. When she was younger she looked like a completely different person. A lot of celebs get surgery so I don't think the lovely Georgia would lie.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    <Sigh> She looks considerably different in these photos from a few years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2083765/When-did-Georgia-inherit-family-heirlooms-then.html

Incidentally I think she was far more attractive before she faked herself up with all the facial and body work!

sadly there are a load of 'celebs' with comedy breasts who gain a following from young boys

Stick Spice, Dannii Minogue, Nick Scherneggsinger, Katie Price and this one spring to mind
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    sadly there are a load of 'celebs' with comedy breasts who gain a following from young boys

Stick Spice, Dannii Minogue, Nick Scherneggsinger, Katie Price and this one spring to mind

I agree it's very sad - even more so because young girls also follow these 'celebs' and want to look like them :( but then I'll never understand the admiration for the fake look!
    There are plenty of celebs that are adored for their looks but aren't attractive imo, but Georgia's always been a looker. When she was younger she looked like a completely different person. A lot of celebs get surgery so I don't think the lovely Georgia would lie.

Why does she keep insisting that her breasts are all real then? I've never heard of anyone suddenly gaining a much larger chest in their 20s unless they've had some sort of cosmetic surgery! You've admitted she looked different in the past - she had a smaller chest and different facial shape/features in the DM pics from a few years ago. I think she was attractive then in her more natural days - but now she looks like anyone else whose had too much cosmetic surgery! It's not a good look IMO - but it's obviously given her the tabloid fame she wanted!
    Forum Member
    Why does she keep insisting that her breasts are all real then? I've never heard of anyone suddenly gaining a much larger chest in their 20s unless they've had some sort of cosmetic surgery! You've admitted she looked different in the past - she had a smaller chest and different facial shape/features in the DM pics from a few years ago. I think she was attractive then in her more natural days - but now she looks like anyone else whose had too much cosmetic surgery! It's not a good look IMO - but it's obviously given her the tabloid fame she wanted!

But why would Georgia be embarassed about getting her chest done? Maybe she's done other things to make them bigger without surgery. I don't think she'd tell everyone in big brother they were real if they're not. All the women in the CBB house felt them and thought she was telling her truth.

Georgia's always been cute and I think she's had surgery on her face. In one DM pic she looks like Mel B's younger sister. Either way she looks amazing. She's a glamour model so people wouldn't be shocked. Georgia likes a bit of attention but I don't think her chest is something she's lying about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But why would Georgia be embarassed about getting her chest done? Maybe she's done other things to make them bigger without surgery. I don't think she'd tell everyone in big brother they were real if they're not. All the women in the CBB house felt them and thought she was telling her truth.

Georgia's always been cute and I think she's had surgery on her face. In one DM pic she looks like Mel B's younger sister. Either way she looks amazing. She's a glamour model so people wouldn't be shocked. Georgia likes a bit of attention but I don't think her chest is something she's lying about.

I wouldn't credit many of the 'celebs' who do CBB with much intelligence :rolleyes: and doesn't she deny having surgery on her face too?......I think it's only recently that her agent admitted she may have had lip injections, I pesonally do think she's being economical with the truth........ the difference in chest size in the pics are dramatic - they don't increase that much in your 20s unless some sort of procedure has been done to them - as I said her face also looks different - so it beats me why she won't own up to it!
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't credit many of the 'celebs' who do CBB with much intelligence :rolleyes: and doesn't she deny having surgery on her face too?......I think it's only recently that her agent admitted she may have had lip injections, I pesonally do think she's being economical with the truth........ the difference in chest size in the pics are dramatic - they don't increase that much in your 20s unless some sort of procedure has been done to them - as I said her face also looks different - so it beats me why she won't own up to it!

Maybe as she got older they got bigger? Genetics? A better bra? who knows. It's just I don't think she'd make it up just for the press. Either way she's still a very attractive woman and even if she lied, I don't think it would put any sane man off her, she's very pretty and exotic.
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry but she's not very pretty, good body but she looks wayyy to thin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe as she got older they got bigger? Genetics? A better bra? who knows. It's just I don't think she'd make it up just for the press. Either way she's still a very attractive woman and even if she lied, I don't think it would put any sane man off her, she's very pretty and exotic.
    Well since her chest got bigger in her 20s - she'd be the first woman I know that developed a massive chest at that age - it normally happens around puberty ;)

She'd have been 'pretty' and 'exotic' if she'd kept her natural looks..........I'm repeating myself here but as it is now she looks like any other generic 'glamour model' or tabloid zeleb ........there's nothing unique or pretty about it IMO - I don't think that look appeals to all men either.....I know plenty who find the fake look very off putting ;)
    Forum Member
    Well since her chest got bigger in her 20s - she'd be the first woman I know that developed a massive chest at that age - it normally happens around puberty ;)

She'd have been 'pretty' and 'exotic' if she'd kept her natural looks..........I'm repeating myself here but as it is now she looks like any other generic 'glamour model' or tabloid zeleb ........there's nothing unique or pretty about it IMO - I don't think that look appeals to all men either.....I know plenty who find the fake look very off putting ;)

Some people have a late puberty. Georgia's lost more weight [though she didn't need to] and weight loss could make the look bigger. Using bra for photoshoots might push them up and make them look fake.

Some women try to copy her look with fake tan and hair etc, but Georgia's got natural olive skin and huge pretty eyes. Foreign models might look like her but glamour models in the uk don't look as great a her. Georgia could wear a binbag and look great. Georgia's hot enough to get a lot of fans. http://www.fropki.com/georgia-salpa-reaches-eclectic-garden-porterhouse-vt47629-4.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people have a late puberty. Georgia's lost more weight [though she didn't need to] and weight loss could make the look bigger. Using bra for photoshoots might push them up and make them look fake.

Some women try to copy her look with fake tan and hair etc, but Georgia's got natural olive skin and huge pretty eyes. Foreign models might look like her but glamour models in the uk don't look as great a her. Georgia could wear a binbag and look great. Georgia's hot enough to get a lot of fans. http://www.fropki.com/georgia-salpa-reaches-eclectic-garden-porterhouse-vt47629-4.html
    Late puberty can happen in late teens but I've never heard of it happening when someone is well into their 20s!

In the DM article it said her boob size with her old modelling agency was stated as 32 C in 2008. Her bust size is now stated as 32 DD - as I said earlier I've never heard of anyone increasing that dramatically unless they've had some procedure done. Also if you lose weight - that is naturally ;) bust size tends to decrease not increase!

To me she looks like a taller skinnier version of that other publicity seeker Kim Kardashian who maybe American but is always in the British tabloids! Either way I don't think there's anything attractive about her.
    Forum Member
    Late puberty can happen in late teens but I've never heard of it happening when someone is well into their 20s!

In the DM article it said her boob size with her old modelling agency was stated as 32 C in 2008. Her bust size is now stated as 32 DD - as I said earlier I've never heard of anyone increasing that dramatically unless they've had some procedure done. Also if you lose weight - that is naturally ;) bust size tends to decrease not increase!

To me she looks like a taller skinnier version of that other publicity seeker Kim Kardashian who maybe American but is always in the British tabloids! Either way I don't think there's anything attractive about her.

Isn't a 32C quite big anyway....Georgia's quite a small girl that's always had a big chest. I thought they got bigger because she got skinner, but you've set me straight on that one. I don't really know whose better looking between Kim and Georgia.

Kim's got a smaller nose and eyes, but she's very curvy and more "sex kittenish" Georgia's very cute and although she's done raunchy shoots, Georgia's still seems very girl next door. Georgia seems more approachable than Kim, but based on looks it's very hard to say who looks better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't a 32C quite big anyway....Georgia's quite a small girl that's always had a big chest. I thought they got bigger because she got skinner, but you've set me straight on that one. I don't really know whose better looking between Kim and Georgia.

Kim's got a smaller nose and eyes, but she's very curvy and more "sex kittenish" Georgia's very cute and although she's done raunchy shoots, Georgia's still seems very girl next door. Georgia seems more approachable than Kim, but based on looks it's very hard to say who looks better.

Her previous bust size looks proportionate to her frame whereas her current size looks disproportionate as someone described earlier like 'comedy breasts'! In the old pic of her with curly hair and smaller breasts I would have described her as pretty with a 'girl next door look' but not now.......she looks like someone whose spent a small fortune on her appearance now!

I'm not really a fan of CBB but I did watch some of the last series and one of the reasons I found her very dull and vacuous was her obsession with her appearance....she didn't really have much to say apart from talking about her looks.....oh apart from boasting that she 'shagged Callum Best'.........something to be really proud off :rolleyes: and I wasn't surprised she got voted out early.......perhaps her next move if she wants to hit the big time in tabloid notoriety will be to release a sex tape......it worked for Kardashian, Hilton and Price ;)
    Forum Member
    Her previous bust size looks proportionate to her frame whereas her current size looks disproportionate as someone described earlier like 'comedy breasts'! In the old pic of her with curly hair and smaller breasts I would have described her as pretty with a 'girl next door look' but not now.......she looks like someone whose spent a small fortune on her appearance now!

I'm not really a fan of CBB but I did watch some of the last series and one of the reasons I found her very dull and vacuous was her obsession with her appearance....she didn't really have much to say apart from talking about her looks.....oh apart from boasting that she 'shagged Callum Best'.........something to be really proud off :rolleyes: and I wasn't surprised she got voted out early.......perhaps her next move if she wants to hit the big time in tabloid notoriety will be to release a sex tape......it worked for Kardashian, Hilton and Price ;)

Her previous size also shows that she always a girl who "matured" early. Georgia was cute before but I Think she looks so much better now, bodywise more toned and her face hasn't changed that much. I watched a bit of Georgia on CBB and I didn't hear her say things about Callum best, but at least she's being honest.

Callum is the reason she was in there and he's never been much of a "celeb" thanks to her looks Georgia's more famous than he is now. She was nominated a lot but she got saved because the others were so self obssesed and the public disliked them more. Georgia did fuss over her looks, but she didn't come across as full of herself, another reason to like her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her previous size also shows that she always a girl who "matured" early. Georgia was cute before but I Think she looks so much better now, bodywise more toned and her face hasn't changed that much. I watched a bit of Georgia on CBB and I didn't hear her say things about Callum best, but at least she's being honest.

Callum is the reason she was in there and he's never been much of a "celeb" thanks to her looks Georgia's more famous than he is now. She was nominated a lot but she got saved because the others were so self obssesed and the public disliked them more. Georgia did fuss over her looks, but she didn't come across as full of herself, another reason to like her.

As I recall she was the third one to be voted off - the only reason she wasn't voted off earlier was because in the first round the dancer Andrew if I recall his name correctly who was reeeeallllllly annoying and up for nomination too - that was the only round she was saved by the public - she didn't get put up for eviction the second time because she got to choose the HMs that were up for eviction in the second round but when she was nominated for eviction in the third round she was out.....so as obnoxious as some of the characters were in the house the public obviously found them more interesting than her.

I think boasting about shagging a minor zelebrity shows a lot of tackiness and indiscretion on her part and it's not much of a claim to fame tbh - neither is appearing in lads mags!

We'll have to agree to disagree about her looks - to me she looked much different and better before the changes to her appearance!
    Forum Member
    As I recall she was the third one to be voted off - the only reason she wasn't voted off earlier was because in the first round the dancer Andrew if I recall his name correctly who was reeeeallllllly annoying and up for nomination too - that was the only round she was saved by the public - she didn't get put up for eviction the second time because she got to choose the HMs that were up for eviction in the second round but when she was nominated for eviction in the third round she was out.....so as obnoxious as some of the characters were in the house the public obviously found them more interesting than her.

I think boasting about shagging a minor zelebrity shows a lot of tackiness and indiscretion on her part and it's not much of a claim to fame tbh - neither is appearing in lads mags!

We'll have to agree to disagree about her looks - to me she looked much different and better before the changes to her appearance!

As for the sex tape Georgia's very good looking so doesn't need one. I think that the public liked her more than Andrew Stone, Georgia showed her vulnerable side when she said she didn't want to leave, it was cute.

She may have talked about Callum, but she was sharing a house with Natasha Gigs. Now Natasha is very attractive imo, but she got a big brother place as a reward for sleeping with her Brother-In-Law. Georgia's an angel compared to Natasha.

I didn't see her boast but if she did it makes her more interesting. At least she didn't use him. I can't think off one celeb that hasn't been in a lad's mag. [Maybe Nadine Coyle] Georgia's got a lot more class than Rihanna and I'd rather see Georgia on a cover than one of the TOWIE or Geordie shore lot with their plastic chests hanging out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't think off one celeb that hasn't been in a lad's mag. [Maybe Nadine Coyle] Georgia's got a lot more class than Rihanna and I'd rather see Georgia on a cover than one of the TOWIE or Geordie shore lot with their plastic chests hanging out.

There's plenty of celebs that haven't stripped of for lads mags.......mainly ones with talent! I wouldn't even class her as a 'celeb' TBH because to me it doesn't take any talent to strip off or seek media attention............To me she's not classy at all and no different from the TOWIE lot or any of the publicity seekers from these so called 'reality shows'!
    Forum Member
    There's plenty of celebs that haven't stripped of for lads mags.......mainly ones with talent! I wouldn't even class her as a 'celeb' TBH because to me it doesn't take any talent to strip off or seek media attention............To me she's not classy at all and no different from the TOWIE lot or any of the publicity seekers from these so called 'reality shows'!

But Georgia's never said she was a singer. She's a glamour model the lads mags stuff is what she does for a living. It's like any other job. She seeks attention but so does every celeb, their all famewhores with big egos. I think she's classier than that TOWIE lot and the Geordie shore lot. Georgia's not going to fight in clubs and get arrested that's for sure.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Georgia's never said she was a singer. She's a glamour model the lads mags stuff is what she does for a living. It's like any other job. She seeks attention but so does every celeb, their all famewhores with big egos. I think she's classier than that TOWIE lot and the Geordie shore lot. Georgia's not going to fight in clubs and get arrested that's for sure.
    Sorry it's not like any other 'job' - though I've no doubt she makes plenty of money from it and is enjoying her 15 minutes of fame! In a worthwhile job you'd have a degree of self respect and dignity! And comparing her to zelebs that behave the worst isn't really saying much for her - let me get this straight you think she's 'classy' just because she avoids getting into fights and arrested :confused: that's not really a high benchmark for 'classiness'!.........She's no different from these zelebs because she has no talent! In an nutshell there's nothing special about her imo.
    Forum Member
    Sorry it's not like any other 'job' - though I've no doubt she makes plenty of money from it and is enjoying her 15 minutes of fame! In a worthwhile job you'd have a degree of self respect and dignity! And comparing her to zelebs that behave the worst isn't really saying much for her - let me get this straight you think she's 'classy' just because she avoids getting into fights and arrested :confused: that's not really a high benchmark for 'classiness'!.........She's no different from these zelebs because she has no talent! In an nutshell there's nothing special about her imo.

If it's Georgia's job then she not really doing it for the fame, she's doing it to pay her rent. Everyone has a different "worthwhile job" Popstars like Rihanna Lady Gaga Rihanna, they've always got their clothes off, they've got no self respect.

She's better than the TOWIE and Geordie lot because they got famous being drunk vile airheads. Georgia just went on CBB, it's a "classier" way get noticed. Georgia has a talent: looking good it got her on the FHM list. just opinion, but her looks make her special that's why she's getting so much attention, like Kim Kardashian.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    '
    If it's Georgia's job then she not really doing it for the fame, she's doing it to pay her rent. Everyone has a different "worthwhile job" Popstars like Rihanna Lady Gaga Rihanna, they've always got their clothes off, they've got no self respect.

She's better than the TOWIE and Geordie lot because they got famous being drunk vile airheads. Georgia just went on CBB, it's a "classier" way get noticed. Georgia has a talent: looking good it got her on the FHM list. just opinion, but her looks make her special that's why she's getting so much attention, like Kim Kardashian.

I'm not really a fan of Rihanna and Lady Gaga and some of their overtly sexual performances I find distasteful so I would say they lack self respect in that but at least they have talent - Lady Gaga in particular I would say is very talented - she can sing, write and is a musician. Just being in the media like Georgia for looking high maintenance and stripping off doesn't require any talent.......fair enough she's making the most of what she's got because her looks aren't going to last forever.. but I'd take a guess that Gaga will still be around in the media 20 years from now for her talent and Georgia and her ilk in a few years will be replaced by the next generation of overhyped 'glamour girls' and 'reality tv' contestants!

The FHM list is a load of tosh - it's about about who garners more media attention not whose the most attractive - the fact that Tulisa won it and in the past Cheryl Cole has won it should tell you something...it's about PR more than anything else........she came fifth in that so I gather she's not getting as much attention as some or regarded as that 'special' .........and CBB is a 'classier' way to get 'noticed'........do me a favour.....it's a showcase for every desperate zeleb wanabe, nutter and hasbeen under the sun!
    Forum Member
    '

I'm not really a fan of Rihanna and Lady Gaga and some of their overtly sexual performances I find distasteful so I would say they lack self respect in that but at least they have talent - Lady Gaga in particular I would say is very talented - she can sing, write and is a musician. Just being in the media like Georgia for looking high maintenance and stripping off doesn't require any talent.......fair enough she's making the most of what she's got because her looks aren't going to last forever.. but I'd take a guess that Gaga will still be around in the media 20 years from now for her talent and Georgia and her ilk in a few years will be replaced by the next generation of overhyped 'glamour girls' and 'reality tv' contestants!

The FHM list is a load of tosh - it's about about who garners more media attention not whose the most attractive - the fact that Tulisa won it and in the past Cheryl Cole has won it should tell you something...it's about PR more than anything else........she came fifth in that so I gather she's not getting as much attention as some or regarded as that 'special' .........and CBB is a 'classier' way to get 'noticed'........do me a favour.....it's a showcase for every desperate zeleb wanabe, nutter and hasbeen under the sun!

I agree about Lady Gaga I don't mind her and she's got talent, Rihanna.....groan....I don't think much of her but she dresses worse than Georgia. Georgia obviously takes care of herself works out, modelling is a respected job.

FHM is a joke it's based on OK women in the public eye who are famewhores. I could type ten pages on why Tweedy is the worst winner ever. Her PR obviously paid for her places. At least Tulisa was number one last year. Georgia has gained a career from CBB and she's become very media savvy.

At least she's not living off a rich bloke or is a mistress, she's making her own money with an honest living. Lots of girls are fame hungry, Georgia's working for her fame.