Georgia does FHM - 24 HD captures

Comments

• *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    I agree about Lady Gaga I don't mind her and she's got talent, Rihanna.....groan....I don't think much of her but she dresses worse than Georgia. Georgia obviously takes care of herself works out, modelling is a respected job.

FHM is a joke it's based on OK women in the public eye who are famewhores. I could type ten pages on why Tweedy is the worst winner ever. Her PR obviously paid for her places. At least Tulisa was number one last year. Georgia has gained a career from CBB and she's become very media savvy.

At least she's not living off a rich bloke or is a mistress, she's making her own money with an honest living. Lots of girls are fame hungry, Georgia's working for her fame.

I suppose we'll have to see how long it lasts for her - she'll need more than the 'glamour' image if she wants to stay in the limelight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about Lady Gaga I don't mind her and she's got talent, Rihanna.....groan....I don't think much of her but she dresses worse than Georgia. Georgia obviously takes care of herself works out, modelling is a respected job.

FHM is a joke it's based on OK women in the public eye who are famewhores. I could type ten pages on why Tweedy is the worst winner ever. Her PR obviously paid for her places. At least Tulisa was number one last year. Georgia has gained a career from CBB and she's become very media savvy.

At least she's not living off a rich bloke or is a mistress, she's making her own money with an honest living. Lots of girls are fame hungry, Georgia's working for her fame.

She's shagging a married man who happens to be a millionaire - you talk some crap mate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    She's shagging a married man who happens to be a millionaire - you talk some crap mate

Going by the people you've defended on here I'm typing nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going by the people you've defended on here I'm typing noth[/B]ing[/B].

Good, keep your promise and we'll all be happy :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    I suppose we'll have to see how long it lasts for her - she'll need more than the 'glamour' image if she wants to stay in the limelight.

True, she's needs a good agent, PR, maybe she'll get into acting or something. Twitter is great for her but Georgia can't keep putting saucy pictures up for ever. She looks stunning, but she'll probably want to be known for more than her chest and bum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True, she's needs a good agent, PR, maybe she'll get into acting or something. Twitter is great for her but Georgia can't keep putting saucy pictures up for ever. She looks stunning, but she'll probably want to be known for more than her chest and bum.

I don't think she's got what it takes to be an actress!

Shagging a married millionaire - that's not very 'classy' behaviour is it ;)
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's got what it takes to be an actress!

Shagging a married millionaire - that's not very 'classy' behaviour is it ;)

You never know, she's got the looks for Cannes. Where's the proof that her boyfriend's married?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You never know, she's got the looks for Cannes. Where's the proof that her boyfriend's married?
    The poster above said so you look for the 'proof' if you want to find out more ;)

The only way she'll get to Canne is if she takes a holiday there ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The poster above said so you look for the 'proof' if you want to find out more ;)

Topaz, please don't waste your time - put him/her on ignore. You'll get more sense talking to a brick wall - sorry to any brick walls out there :D:D;)
    Forum Member

Ummmm.....There's no proof that he's married I can't be bothered to look......If Kelly Brook can go to Cannes with Keith Lemon, then Georgia can with a film star.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Topaz, please don't waste your time - put him/her on ignore. You'll get more sense talking to a brick wall - sorry to any brick walls out there :D:D;)
    I know and thanks for the tip :) but I'm a glutton for punishment ;) I'm just amusing myself really :p
    Ummmm.....There's no proof that he's married I can't be bothered to look......If Kelly Brook can go to Cannes with Keith Lemon, then Georgia can with a film star.

Ahh yes she'll have to find a 'film star' to latch onto - she's 'working' her way up first Callum Best, now the millionaire..........I wonder which big 'celeb' she'll be seen with next :p
    Forum Member
    I know and thanks for the tip :) but I'm a glutton for punishment ;) I'm just amusing myself really :p

Ahh yes she'll have to find a 'film star' to latch onto - she's 'working' her way up first Callum Best, now the millionaire..........I wonder which big 'celeb' she'll be seen with next :p

Chip popple's posts: pot and kettle spring to mind. But Georgia's too good looking to latch herself onto anyone, she's got a leading actress's face. Could do really well as a "Megan Fox" type.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But Georgia's too good looking to latch herself onto anyone, she's got a leading actress's face. Could do really well as a "Megan Fox" type.

LOL Dream on ;)
    Forum Member
    LOL Dream on ;)

Megan Fox is what you'd call plastic, way more plastic than Georgia and all Georgia would have to do is be in a few American commericals to get famous. Since Megan got sacked she's hardly been "out there" so Georgia could get her jobs with her beauty and that lovely accent of hers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Megan Fox is what you'd call plastic, way more plastic than Georgia and all Georgia would have to do is be in a few American commericals to get famous. Since Megan got sacked she's hardly been "out there" so Georgia could get her jobs with her beauty and that lovely accent of hers.

I'm sure M Fox is quaking in her stilletos at the thought of Georgia stealing her crown...........NOT ;):p
    Forum Member
    I'm sure M Fox is quaking in her stilletos at the thought of Georgia stealing her crown...........NOT ;):p

If Georgia went to the US she'd show al the Brits how to crack the states. Maybe she should go with Nadine Coyle and get modelling jobs, they're both amazing looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member

:cool:
    Forum Member

haha! we have big expectations for the future of georgia
    FO SHO!:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    whats goin on georgia still engaged?
  • scrillascrilla Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    sadly there are a load of 'celebs' with comedy breasts who gain a following from young boys

Stick Spice, Dannii Minogue, Nick Scherneggsinger, Katie Price and this one spring to mind
    What a fanciful post. Young boys? I bet you wish it was only young boys who gave heir attention to pretty and curvaceous women. :p
    Late puberty can happen in late teens but I've never heard of it happening when someone is well into their 20s!
    Nothing to do with puberty!
    In the DM article it said her boob size with her old modelling agency was stated as 32 C in 2008. Her bust size is now stated as 32 DD - as I said earlier I've never heard of anyone increasing that dramatically unless they've had some procedure done. Also if you lose weight - that is naturally ;) bust size tends to decrease not increase!
    A C cup to a DD cup is hardly that dramatic.
    Either way I don't think there's anything attractive about her.
    I don't agree she's 'gorgeous' either by way - far from it. A few posters seem intent on promoting her on this thread for some reason :confused: I can't see what so special about her
    I guess it's unlikely that you are a heterosexual male. ;)
    Her previous bust size looks proportionate to her frame whereas her current size looks disproportionate as someone described earlier like 'comedy breasts'! In the old pic of her with curly hair and smaller breasts ...
    " Comedy breasts" is a fairly pathetic term, when you consider that women (naturally) have all shapes and sizes of breasts. It reeks of nothing more than bitchiness towards the likes of Georgia Salpa, from those whose resent ladies getting male attention due to their being very attractive and shapely.
    Why does she keep insisting that her breasts are all real then?
    Perhaps they are ...
    I've never heard of anyone suddenly gaining a much larger chest in their 20s unless they've had some sort of cosmetic surgery!
    Really? You may want to believe that surgery is the only way this happens but it's not the case.
    You've admitted she looked different in the past - she had a smaller chest and different facial shape/features in the DM pics from a few years ago.
    Her chest doesn't look especially small/smaller in those Daily Mail photos. In the b&w shot her arms are above her head, flattening out what looks like an ample chest. She is busty in the other old pic too. The power of the Daily Mail is in making people like yourself believe whatever they choose to peddle.
    I think she was attractive then in her more natural days - but now she looks like anyone else whose had too much cosmetic surgery! It's not a good look IMO - but it's obviously given her the tabloid fame she wanted!
    My bold. Your dislike (resentment?) of her is obvious in all you post but that statement is totally absurd.
    I wouldn't credit many of the 'celebs' who do CBB with much intelligence :rolleyes:
    Ahh, the irony!
    the difference in chest size in the pics are dramatic - they don't increase that much in your 20s unless some sort of procedure has been done to them
    Dramatic? Err ... hardly. As for the second claim ... nonsense.
    I don't know why would she :confused: Does she seriously expect any sane person to believe she suddenly sprouted these massive unrealistic looking boobs in adulthood!
    She didn't. Try to look at the photographs properly. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scrilla wrote: »
    What a fanciful post..............

totally absurd.

..nonsense.

Very much like your own post :yawn:

She's fake through and through to me - like many other vacuous publicity seekers! So we'll have to agree to disagree ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whats goin on georgia still engaged?

How can anyone be so interested in such a complete nobody? You just MUST be on her PR team.
  • scrillascrilla Posts: 2,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very much like your own post :yawn:
    Why bother responding to attempt to put down my response when you can't?

Let's face it, your posts were motivated by a dislike or resentment so deep that you riddled them with fanciful claims presented as facts. I think you'll find that what I wrote was not nonsense at all but indeed a realistic response to these inaccurate generalisations you've made, hence that pointless reply to my post.