Justin Bieber ( Monkey )

occyoccy Posts: 64,320
Forum Member
✭✭
Does he remind you of someone else?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4866319/justin-bieber-monkey-arrest.html

He's turning into a strange person.

Comments

• chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael!!! Except of course that MJ was talented.
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just when you thought that Bieber couldn't get any more punchable...........
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bieber wishes he was on a level with MJ. It's all wannabe copycat stuff- walking around with a mask on like Jacko, FGS. He's not talented, he's a music company's latest puppet and he knows his fame is shortlived so he's pulling stupid stunts like this to stay in the media.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    My wild guess is, that he will give the monkey to some fan when he gets tired of it. Like his hamster before, which he also carried around in award shows and such.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the map of the whole... operation :D The comparison with Michael is wrong, he'd never wear his trousers as low as this tit.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Slippery slope springs to mind!
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously what an utter twunt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great Role model......NOT!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    Seriously what an utter twunt.

Just a matter of time before a smack OD, if history is anything to go by.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Manboy needs a good smack.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    divingbboy wrote: »
    Just a matter of time before a smack OD, if history is anything to go by.

I was thinking more of PUNCH more than smack,,,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say, for a 19 year-old, he acts surprisingly like a 13 year-old.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone needs to actually bring this kid back into the real world and tell him the truth rather than kissing his arse. As annoying as he may be, what pleasure can people get over a seeing a 19 year old have a breakdown?
    He needs help and quick
  • grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chris1978 wrote: »
    Michael!!! Except of course that MJ was talented.

Just what I thought! The only thing going for Bieber is that he's into little girls, whereas Michael was into little boys (allegedly)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Someone needs to actually bring this kid back into the real world and tell him the truth rather than kissing his arse. As annoying as he may be, what pleasure can people get over a seeing a 19 year old have a breakdown?
    He needs help and quick

Considering how he was brought into this world in the first place who the hell can bring him into the real world?? His mother has no control over him so it's been claimed so.......
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    Just when you thought that Bieber couldn't get any more punchable...........

Yep. And his downfall will be wonderful. The clock is ticking.....
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkeys do not make pets. They have very special needs and this monkey a Capuchin is a social monkey who needs to be with its own kind in a natural environment.( I visit a monkey sanctuary so i know about Capuchins and other primates) JB should be ashamed of his selfish behavior. Why not get a a hamster?
    He should try contacting http://monkeyworld.org/ they will be able to tell him it is wrong.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkeys do not make pets. They have very special needs and this monkey a Capuchin is a social monkey who needs to be with its own kind in a natural environment.( I visit a monkey sanctuary so i know about Capuchins and other primates) JB should be ashamed of his selfish behavior. Why not get a a hamster?
    He should try contacting http://monkeyworld.org/ they will be able to tell him it is wrong.

Because that involves him using his braincells. And in the US they don't give a monkeys (pardon the pun) about the monkeys they sell as pets.

Also hamsters bit REALLY hard :D
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member

BIB, He did and he gave it away to a random fan at a gig of his, He obv shouldn't have pets..
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Ooo you look so cute! You want something from me? Huh? How about this banana?"

Waves banana in front of recepient.

Proceeds to peel banana and hands it over only to say....

"No, Mally, no it's not for you...it's for this monkeyboy only."

:D
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Tony Blackburns joked about, so his shows live.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

:) ROFL
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RuthStar wrote: »
    BIB, He did and he gave it away to a random fan at a gig of his, He obv shouldn't have pets..

That is despicable. I am a hamster and rabbit owner and this is shocking he could do that.
  • Ian AberdonIan Aberdon Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkeys do not make pets.

Which one is which here though? :D
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,891
    Forum Member
    I have to say, for a 19 year-old, he acts surprisingly like a 13 year-old.

A 'pop brat' as the article states.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he has given his snake to his GF(s).