Best EE Storyline of All-Time?

2»

Comments

• IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was tempted to pick baby swap but it got boring after a while even though I loved exploring Ronnie's reasons for doing so.

Zainab and Yusef would have been another choice, especially the Xmas eps, but it was dragged out too long and I thought it unrealistic that Zainab would marry Yusef.
  • Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many others that need to be put on.
  • Madam PresidentMadam President Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Has to be Dot helping Ethel to die. Heartbreaking. :cry:

Arthur's breakdown and Kathy's rape were standout storylines too. The latter in particular was quite shocking at the time.
  • SoniccreamSoniccream Posts: 1,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also barry and janine should be there
  • DaZ_yUv_XDaZ_yUv_X Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for me...
    kat/zoe 'you ain't my muvva!'
    little mo/trevor abuse
    who shot phil?
    mark fowler's HIV
    peggy/pat/frank
    sharongate
    dot helps ethel to die
    saskia's death, steve/matthew aftermath
    ronnie/danielle
    den/angie divorce papers
    stella abusing ben

i'd also add cindy/ian and the hitman another classic, thoruougly enjoyable storyline :)

are the all time greats.... no longer watch EE, but these are the classics that really were great :)
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I'd have voted for Stacey's bi polar if it was there. Heartwrenching and well acted, it touched me more than anything else Eastenders has done.

Affairs and violence are two a penny.

This!
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I voted for Den returning from dead because he is one of the legendary characters in EE. I also loved the Michelle who's the daddy storyline from around 1986.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I quite liked it when Dennis burst into his flat to find his father Den in bed with Dennis girlfriend. Den's reaction?

"Ello, son."

That small moment will always be a favourite of mine. Other than that, Den's return gets my vote.