Options

Coronation Street - Suspension of Reality (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing there'd be a fair few stains on those sheets :o

If she went on "four in a bed" the other competitors would have field day.

Four in a Bed probably means something entirely different to Liz! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are setting it up so Tim can feel all betrayed when it comes out Sally kissed Kevin.

Thought Corrie had forgotten all about that just like the big shot businessman Kev SL. Is he buying that other business?
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrie wouldn't kill hope off would they? Has that ever happened in a soap?
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »

Max & Susannah Farnham's two young children were killed in a car crash in Brookside. If I remember Susannah was driving
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,954
    Forum Member
    ewoodie wrote: »
    Mel94 wrote: »

If she was a decent actress she could have shouted and got upset without being so snarly and nasty. But in those situations all she can do is snarly and nasty. But she had to bring Ruby into it. So maybe Fiz is just a nasty person.

There is no maybe about it:D:D
    I read that years ago. Wasn't Nick
    the murderer?;-)

Yes she was :)
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Liz has probably already had.......

................ no I won't go there ;-)

:D My thoughts entirely, ;-)
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can imagine that. When the guests come to stay & they're waiting to be served food by Liz & she just comes in & climbs on the table wearing nothing but her thong :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »
    I can imagine that. When the guests come to stay & they're waiting to be served food by Liz & she just comes in & climbs on the table wearing nothing but her thong :o:o

:D:D:D

"Gentlemen, Your Liz buffet is served"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    attitude99 wrote: »

You could never unsee that! :D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You could never unsee that! :D:o

Just ask Lloyd... Or Dan... Or Tony :D
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just catching up on this thread (and Corrie).

Am sitting here laughing my head off at this thread. Love it.
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »
    Silly me thought you had won the title Mr Sexy in the forum awards :blush:

Nominated .. but not won ... yet ! :D
  • Options
    Trudi MonkTrudi Monk Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »

Coronation Street killed off Zoe Tattersall's little girl years ago. It was SIDS I think.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trudi Monk wrote: »
    Coronation Street killed off Zoe Tattersall's little girl years ago. It was SIDS I think.

Soaps always tend to kill off babies or have miscarriages, but grown up children rarely die (if at all, I only watch Corrie).
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    sam_gee wrote: »
    I have a very similar coat :blush:

I can't stand being cold and it keeps me warm in the most freezing weather so I try not to think what I must look like in it. Mine isn't as long as Gail's so possibly looks slightly less ridiculous :D

Gail's footwear is pretty awful too - those bright white trainers she wears with everything and the black boots she often wears with the caterpillar coat :)
    i have got an oversized red one from Lands end. :D Its made of goosedown so its very warm and light. I dont care if I look like Gail in it. (but im going to lay off the turtle necks just in case :p)
    Trudi Monk wrote: »

Was that Ashley's girlfriend played by Joanne Froggat?

I think its a horrible storyline. :(
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soaps always tend to kill off babies or have miscarriages, but grown up children rarely die (if at all, I only watch Corrie).

As I mentioned up thread......
    Max & Susannah Farnham's two young children were killed in a car crash in Brookside. If I remember Susannah was driving

I can't remember how old they were but I believe they would have been about 8 & 10 years old
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It definitely won't be a classy, french style boudoir. It'll be full of dirty thongs and **** ends! :o

And quite a few archipelagos (old Ben Elton joke). Let's hope nothing happens to Liz which could make the police do DNA testing on her sheets.
    Janet43 wrote: »
    But you have to go through all sorts of hoops to do so. My husband is almost deaf and has tinnitus and can't use the phone so I always dial and do the press 1 for this, 2 for that, e.t.c. then I hand the phone to him when a human finally comes on the line. He explains he can't hear and asks them to deal to me on his behalf, and invariably they want him to answer some security questions. So after several attempts insisting they have to speak to him directly with him saying he can't hear, he hands me the phone, and they finally agree that I can relay the questions to him to answer. They tell me the question I tell him what it is, hand him the receiver and he says the answer. He hands it back to me for the next question, I hand it back to him to answer. He hands it back to me ........... until finally they're satisfied that he has given permission for me to do the transaction. But sometimes they still refuse to allow me to do it. Same with the tax office and the DWP.

Why don't we just have a joint account? Because we've split everything financial in case one of us has to go into care.

Very tedious, but is that the case when you simply want to buy something with a third party's credit card?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    And quite a few archipelagos (old Ben Elton joke). Let's hope nothing happens to Liz which could make the police do DNA testing on her sheets.

:D I doubt they would be able to convict one single party based on evidence from Liz's dirty sheets :o:p:D
  • Options
    garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    They need to kill Simon
    On that note why would Leanne even keep with Horror Simon with his behaviour. He's not his mother any other person would have ditched him long ago
  • Options
    MartinRosenMartinRosen Posts: 33,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very tedious, but is that the case when you simply want to buy something with a third party's credit card?

I used to deal with my now, late mother's accounts on line. Contacting various organisations etc.

That is the 'beauty' of the internet, nobody knows who is at the other end of the keyboard, provided you can provide the correct information.
  • Options
    desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I though Hope had a blood cancer, not a stomach mass, or was the blood cancer just speculation here on DS?

I remember when Sarah in ED had some sort of blood disorder and she never spoke a word. DS users used to call her Sarahbot, are we now going to have a Hopebot?

Didn't take the awful Fizz long to bring out the "poor me" and "why me" routine. I really have absolutely no sympathy for Fizz whatsoever. It looks like Ty is going to cop for it as well, hopefully, Ty will move out to get away from her, or better still, it's his house so he should sling her out on her ear, then she will have to move away and live with her mother.
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member

Yes. Apparently it's covered by the Data Protection Act. His credit card company wouldn't accept a phoned payment from my debit card when he was away for several weeks. I had to write a cheque from my account and post it.

My own credit card company phoned me when I made a large payment by phone for a sewing machine and asked if I had indeed made the purchase, because they would cancel the payment if I said I hadn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I mentioned up thread......

I can't remember how old they were but I believe they would have been about 8 & 10 years old

I know, that's why I said rarely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    They need to kill Simon
    On that note why would Leanne even keep with Horror Simon with his behaviour. He's not his mother any other person would have ditched him long ago

Because she does consider him a son. Don't why this is hard to understand.
This discussion has been closed.