Options

It has been confirmed. Live feed axed. (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Facebook group is an absoloute war zone right now :D

They posted as a question "Show us your banners, the fans are out in full force tonight" with an image of people in the crowd, and the comments regarding LF are brilliant. A few people who have gone to the final with a few, let's say controversial banners.

Comment on the group by a member:

"Keep your eyes open on tonight show peeps. There are some people in the crowd with banners which are checked before being allowed in. But under their jumpers they are wearing tee shirts with "wewantlivefeed" printed. They are hoping to get on cam once they remove their jumpers."
  • Options
    astroastro Posts: 13,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

They posted as a question "Show us your banners, the fans are out in full force tonight" with an image of people in the crowd, and the comments regarding LF are brilliant. A few people who have gone to the final with a few, let's say controversial banners.

"Keep your eyes open on tonight show peeps. There are some people in the crowd with banners which are checked before being allowed in. But under their jumpers they are wearing tee shirts with "wewantlivefeed" printed. They are hoping to get on cam once they remove their jumpers."
    lol love it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We will never - NEVER! - be silenced :p
  • Options
    godlivesgodlives Posts: 6,050
    Forum Member
    Not sure what this means, if anything, sounds erm interesting though, I bet Dix would know!

http://www.legalweek.com/legal-week/news/2107215/magic-circle-quartet-secure-roles-on-eur2bn-endemol-debt-restructuring

dix would she is finding lots of stuff and doing a sterling job sounds like lots of people are backing up endemol while they crap on us fans!:(
  • Options
    godlivesgodlives Posts: 6,050
    Forum Member
    jesseUK wrote: »
    Got a reply (as follows) from the email I sent to Jeff Ford

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding Big Brother, which we are responding to on behalf of Jeff Ford.

As you know, we will not be making a 24 hour live feed from the house available online or on-air and believe that prioritising social media is the way to get people involved in the show.

Nevertheless, we are grateful to you for taking the time to make Jeff aware of your concerns. Your comments on his recent remarks and interest in a live feed have been logged for the attention of all relevant personnel.

Thank you for your interest in Channel 5.

Yours sincerely

Ian

VIEWER ADVISOR

I have yet to think of a suitable (but polite) response, am so darn angry they are all like parrots :mad::mad::mad:

yep i got same reply today off c5 load of poo !!:mad:
  • Options
    Soulrebel1980Soulrebel1980 Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    They've not replied to me, probably cos of my one man mission on twitter that is #jefffordisamoron

:)
  • Options
    shelly34shelly34 Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    i got the same email as well. i went on the dominos facebook page and left a message about the way the show treat fans.
  • Options
    MD1500MD1500 Posts: 14,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    They haven't released any percentages all series, they really don't care about the fans.

They take your voting money and don't even give the full result.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am delighted that Paddy won

Someone over 30 AND used to work for the sworn enemy who 5 bought BB off

Ok, Kerry is over 30 as well but what a kick in the breadtray for Ford

Over 30's past it eh? Care to repeat that statement, Ford?
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what this means, if anything, sounds erm interesting though, I bet Dix would know!

http://www.legalweek.com/legal-week/news/2107215/magic-circle-quartet-secure-roles-on-eur2bn-endemol-debt-restructuring

Hi Soul, this link has it in a nutshell. Endemol owe so much and have done so for years. Years ago there was talk of cancelling the debt as there was no way it could be repaid. Also talk re it being restructured, which seems to be happening now.

The £200 million Endemol got for CBB/BB is just a drop in the ocean, not enough to cover their debts. The C4 years wouldn't have paid off the debt either. Pity they didn't live within their means, and stopped paying over-inflated salaries too.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/media/8091140/Big-Brother-owner-Endemol-seeks-help-with-2.3bn-debt-restructuring.html
  • Options
    Donk25Donk25 Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I for one will not be watching the launch show tonight nor any of the HL shows or Eviction shows

Arrogant Channel 5 can get stuffed as far as i`m concerned BB hasn`t been brought back yet it died on September 10th 2010

I refuse to watch a pathetic counterfeit BB and I will not be wasting my time or money on that pathetic drip fed staged dross :mad:

The way they have treated all of us loyal viewers and ignored half the fans is disgusting and a total disgrace

I hope the rating BOMB because thats what they deserve!

No live feed = No Big Brother
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donk25 wrote: »
    Well I for one will not be watching the launch show tonight nor any of the HL shows or Eviction shows

Arrogant Channel 5 can get stuffed as far as i`m concerned BB hasn`t been brought back yet it died on September 10th 2010

I refuse to watch a pathetic counterfeit BB and I will not be wasting my time or money on that pathetic drip fed staged dross :mad:

The way they have treated all of us loyal viewers and ignored half the fans is disgusting and a total disgrace

I hope the rating BOMB because thats what they deserve!

No live feed = No Big Brother

I will probably pop on this forum tonight - but agree with the above.

I did not watch any of the CBB and after tonight .... give up totally on Big Brother

Well done Jeff Ford ...... NOT :mad:

My 9pm viewing will be on Atlantic TV watching Treme (love that series) .....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the sun has got a article about pamala anderson going in the house tonight i went on there and left a comment about how we cant watch it because of there is no live feed.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Heehee good for them. :D
    I didn't watch the final but were any of the people wearing the t-shirts shown on TV?
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Am delighted that Paddy won

Someone over 30 AND used to work for the sworn enemy who 5 bought BB off

Ok, Kerry is over 30 as well but what a kick in the breadtray for Ford

Over 30's past it eh? Care to repeat that statement, Ford?
    They must be furious Jedward, Amy or Lucian didn't hold the top positions. :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Feel free to join the campaign to get the voting statistics released, Channel 5 cannot keep treating the fans this way!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1530948
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Feel free to join the campaign to get the voting statistics released, Channel 5 cannot keep treating the fans this way!

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1530948

If voting was mega low would that be a reason they dont want it being made public?

Cant you imagine if only say 20.000 votes were cast.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If voting was mega low would that be a reason they dont want it being made public?

Cant you imagine if only say 20.000 votes were cast.:D

They should at least reveal the percentages each housemate got!
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They probably will do eventually because it is a relatively meaningless figure. What they will not release is how many votes each celeb received (that shows how much revenue is raised)- although the number of votes cast is relatively meaningless as well because many viewers cast multiple votes.

Think the number of votes would be quite low due to lack of connection, interest, etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    evan the f1 pratice gets live feed.
  • Options
    happybbfanhappybbfan Posts: 5,375
    Forum Member

exactly why keep that from the public,they have nothing to hide do they!
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes me so mad how they delete any comment you make about live feed. I have never mentioned it before on there! We aren't allowed an opinion then!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,538
    Forum Member
    emzi27 wrote: »
    Makes me so mad how they delete any comment you make about live feed. I have never mentioned it before on there! We aren't allowed an opinion then!!!

I use the word 'livestreaming'. They havent filtered that one out. (yet)

I have cancelled BB in my sky planner (as I think it counts to the ratings?). But I might record on my tv card on my pc - just to see what its like. That doesnt go on the viewing figs does it? :D
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xtglx wrote: »
    I use the word 'livestreaming'. They havent filtered that one out. (yet)

I have cancelled BB in my sky planner (as I think it counts to the ratings?). But I might record on my tv card on my pc - just to see what its like. That doesnt go on the viewing figs does it? :D

I didn't know that about it adding to ratings! I'm not sure about the tv card thing but I don't know if I wanna watch at all now! Going to be edited crap!
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For the first time ever, I'm not in the least bit excited about BB starting tonight, sure I'll watch it at first, but with no live feed there's no chance of getting to know 14 HM's properly in a 45 min HL show every night.

I cannot see this series getting much more than a million viewers once it settles down, CBB attracts different viewers.
This discussion has been closed.