Options

what a load of utter tosh

madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
Forum Member
I turned off my repeat of BGT last night. So boring!

David Twattletosh is too Americanised, and Michael tries to be funny when he's not.

The whole thing seems stages this year and is beyond cringy. They really must be struggling to find talent going by the acts on last night.

Don't think I will bother watching this any more. Might watch it when the live shows start.

Comments

• Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    I thought the last series were crap.And then I saw last nights.Poor Saturday night TV.
  • Options
    James TJames T Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the new judges were OK, but I certainly agree that the standard of the acts was very poor. They normally stick a good one in the first episode to get people talking and hooked into the series, so it doesn't bode well that they weren't able to produce anything decent this time. The ratings will drop off pretty quickly if it continues like this. :sleep:
  • Options
    Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem with the judges, maybe a little bit with the Hoff but I can deal with that. The acts were pretty bad. I will continue to watch though, surely it can only get better right :confused:
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    madlh100 wrote: »
    I turned off my repeat of BGT last night. So boring!

David Twattletosh is too Americanised, and Michael tries to be funny when he's not.

The whole thing seems stages this year and is beyond cringy. They really must be struggling to find talent going by the acts on last night.

Don't think I will bother watching this any more. Might watch it when the live shows start.

Agreed. Why hire 60 year old Hoffleass? He's from the past, and a drunken joke in most circles.

And why's a comedian judging anything? Ridiculous.

Bring back Cowell and Co.
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madlh100 wrote: »

Staged like the middle-aged comedian who made the joke about "not wearing slippers" and it cut to the audience completely silent.

I'm convinced a) that wasn't the end of her joke b) the audience reaction was a quiet moment in between acts.

It is clear from last night's show that no, Britain has not got any talent.

Just more and more s*itty dance acts who think they're original.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was rubbish.
    The acts were so poor that it made two or three not very good acts seem special.

The Hoff was awful too. Why is he there ????