Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    haha that was funny...shes just like a wean
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,123
    Forum Member
    Oh that was soooo funny!!! Especially with Yolande and Pat seeing her!! I love Peggy!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was very weird!! But funny!
  • Options
    Shak2005Shak2005 Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that just seemed childish and juvenile to me. Were kids writing the script?
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The more mature characters need some fun :D
  • Options
    tv_lover_06tv_lover_06 Posts: 6,278
    Forum Member
    lol i thought it was funny ....... some welcome humour amidst the dmr storyline not that the storylines not good its just darker
  • Options
    YatesyYatesy Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Loved it! Very funny. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, it was so funny! I love Peg! :D The Water gun was almost as big as her! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Yes it was very funny, it shows it's not all doom and gloom it albert sqaure....its isolated showers aswell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes it was very funny, it shows it's not all doom and gloom it albert sqaure....its isolated showers aswell.

lol!!! Yeah apparently there are isolated showers at times!! That was so funny when Pat said that! Eastenders is definitely getting better and I am really enjoying watching it again now!
  • Options
    HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    I find it highly offensive that people are getting sprayed by water without their consent. I have the right to complain to ofcom.

What's even worse is someone must of leaked the storyline from Hollyoaks and given it to the EastEnders writing team. What a conspiracy that it was used in both shows at the same night! :mad:

This will most certainly grow in real life situations, and I as a viewer won't stand for it :mad:
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Hetal wrote: »
    I find it highly offensive that people are getting sprayed by water without their consent. I have the right to complain to ofcom.

What's even worse is someone must of leaked the storyline from Hollyoaks and given it to the EastEnders writing team. What a conspiracy that it was used in both shows at the same night! :mad:

This will most certainly grow in real life situations, and I as a viewer won't stand for it :mad:

Ooooooooooh lighten up! Its not real life! It is a work of fiction.

I would recommend going to see "The Rocky Horror Show" you get rice thrown at you as well as soaked with water. You soon learn to appreciate a sense of fun.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Is that meant to be a joke??? Or are you serious?
  • Options
    hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member

PMSL :D:D this is a wind up right?
  • Options
    NickyLoverNickyLover Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had NO right to attack people like that! What an example she's set for children! I'm ringing OfCom asap!

</sarcasm> XD

I thought it was hilarious to be honest xD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooooooooh lighten up! Its not real life! It is a work of fiction.

I would recommend going to see "The Rocky Horror Show" you get rice thrown at you as well as soaked with water. You soon learn to appreciate a sense of fun.

I believe the person you quoted was being sarcastic.

At least, I hope so...
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Malik24 wrote: »
    I believe the person you quoted was being sarcastic.

At least, I hope so...

I wasn't sure if it was sarcasm. The use of the negative smilies to me denotes unhappiness or anger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    Shak2005 wrote: »
    And Peggy can't be childish and juvenile? I've always thought Peggy had a wicked fun side and tonight we saw it. Who hasn't done something stupid like act out something when they thought nobody could see them?? I have! And guess what? It's fun to be childish! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lighten up!
  • Options
    HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    I wasn't sure if it was sarcasm. The use of the negative smilies to me denotes unhappiness or anger.

But why use positive smilies if it's going to give the game away ;)

Whoops...
  • Options
    TheFirstCutTheFirstCut Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    It was just stupid, not even the slightest bit funny, the scriptwriters are extremely poor.
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member

Nope, just experienced writers who realise the need for humour to break up heavy, dramatic scenes.

I loved the water gun sequences!
  • Options
    circling girlcircling girl Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    It's PC gone mad!!!!!!!1