"Think about the Pussy" lmao

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe they confirmed it on This Morning. :D

I think it's funny (admittedly, I have an immature sense of humour sometimes!). It's just a young lad losing his head for a sec during a celebatory moment...hardly something to think too deeply about, let alone feel offended or shocked by.
  • madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    SeanHunter wrote: »
    Most boys (gay and straight) are sexually active by 14 - 15.

Why is everyone so shocked that a 17 year old should say "pussy"? Harry's just please for his ugly mate - at last the no-necked munter will be able to pull birds way beyond his league.

It's like Quasimodo winning the lottery. Suddenly women don't mind the hump.

Why do you feel the need to attack the way he looks?

That is just really mean and nasty. :(

I doubt that either.
  • SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madlh100 wrote: »

I got Cleveland from Family Guy's voice in my head there.

Funny you don't regard referring to women as "pussy" mean or nasty though isn't it?

I think Matt's an extremely ugly guy and the thought of him having sexual conquests just on the back of his fame is a bit iffy. That's my opinion. If you think he;s gorgeous, you're welcome to think that.

You'll find if you use the Internet a lot that you'll discover that other people do hold opinions which differ from you. Try to be tolerant. :)
  • Nuartey1Nuartey1 Posts: 2,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he said said "Think of all the pussy, yeah?"

Either way, the thought of Matt doing the nasty with anyone makes me sick. Fat ugly dirty looking **** with a fat head.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nuartey1 wrote: »
    I think he said said "Think of all the pussy, yeah?"

Either way, the thought of Matt doing the nasty with anyone makes me sick. Fat ugly dirty looking **** with a fat head.

I thought it was "Think of all the puss-y".
  • mamamiamamamia Posts: 2,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madlh100 wrote: »
    Why do you feel the need to attack the way he looks?

I doubt that either.

Now come on you 'boys' don't underestimate Matts ability to carry a hat and ripped jeans off into the sex factor,to some of us women that is INCREDIBLY sexy and he handsome to boot,so stop being childish one day it 'might ' just happen for you,but you need to grow up first.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    I thought it was "Think of all the puss-y".

I would wager a years wages that Matt could pull more 'pussy' than some of the losers on here;)
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mamamia wrote: »
    I would wager a years wages that Matt could pull more 'pussy' than some of the losers on here;)

Haha, we'll have to see. ;) Nah, no doubt! Winner of X Factor? I reckon 'pussy' is only one of the benefits. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is everyone so shocked that a 17 year old should say "pussy"? Harry's just please for his ugly mate - at last the no-necked munter will be able to pull birds way beyond his league.

You seem to talk from experience!!! You must find it hard to pull a wheelbarrow never mind a living person,lets put bets on Matt would walk all over you in the pulling department,and if you think Matt is ugly then then that is the fittest 'ugly' I have ever seen.Grow up and stop being so shallow.
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member

Wow, I'm 14 and a half and I'm not sexually active. My own choice, rather wouldn't be TBH, don't want kids at 14.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Wow, I'm 14 and a half and I'm not sexually active. My own choice, rather wouldn't be TBH, don't want kids at 14.

LOL! :D
  • SeanHunterSeanHunter Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamamia wrote: »
    You seem to talk from experience!!! You must find it hard to pull a wheelbarrow never mind a living person,lets put bets on Matt would walk all over you in the pulling department,and if you think Matt is ugly then then that is the fittest 'ugly' I have ever seen.Grow up and stop being so shallow.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am much better looking than Matt and could out-pull him anytime. I'm not as good looking as Zain though, which is something I will just have to try to live with.

But it's nice you actually took time out on Christmas Day to bother to come on here and make nasty comments about me. That wasn't at all shallow, and it doesn't reflect badly in any way on you as a person... honest. I take it you only had an empty selection box for company?:)
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to disappoint you but I am much better looking than Matt and could out-pull him anytime. I'm not as good looking as Zain though, which is something I will just have to try to live with.

But it's nice you actually took time out on Christmas Day to bother to come on here and make nasty comments about me. That wasn't at all shallow, and it doesn't reflect badly in any way on you as a person... honest. I take it you only had an empty selection box for company?:)

I am female and Matt doesn't do anything for me. In the auditions and boot camps I always thought he looked like he could do with a good wash and the vest almost put me off food for a week!! IMO I bet you are tons better looking than Matt and as for Zain well beauty is subjective but I do agree he has amazing bone structure but he did look a bit dorky in the auditions stage so shows what a good make over can do!
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    most 15 year old's in my school have had sex or been involved in sexual activities...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL,Well I only have your word for your claim to be better looking than Matt and looking through some of your posts ,I think I will err on the side of Matt,lol,as for my visit Christmas day,what has that got to do with you?I check my PC everyday, but forgot to check with you that It was ok to do so!!! heaven forbid,it's not allowed Xmas day while kids are playing and hubby is otherwise engaged,and no selection boxes for me I have it on good authority that I am sweet enough.
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really disappointed that Harry said this. Awful boy :(
  • String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    molybecks wrote: »

Seriously???:confused:
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    miloilo wrote: »
    LOL! :D

The half makes the difference!!!
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just as well it didn't happen before the watershed and all kids were banished from the room by this point. If Rihanna showing her legs caused thousands to complain I dread to think what would have happened to poor OFCOM if this had happened an hour or so earliar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hee hee, I actually thought more of him for saying something wildly inappropriate on live TV!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Considering some of the things the majority of boys his age probably say to each other when they're just hanging out, I think Harry's words would be really tame in comparison!

Calling him an "awful boy" is a bit much, don't you think? It wasn't a very classy comment but he didn't kill anyone, FFS.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I thought it was funny :D Just a spur of the moment comment.
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    Considering some of the things the majority of boys his age probably say to each other when they're just hanging out, I think Harry's words would be really tame in comparison!

Calling him an "awful boy" is a bit much, don't you think? It wasn't a very classy comment but he didn't kill anyone, FFS.

He is vile. Why would you say that and on live TV too. Vile Harry-it's now I am glad they didn't win. Imagine the explicit words falling from their mouths.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »

Exactly.
    And if Ofcom had complained, the bosses at X Factor could have denied what had been said. At the end of the day, we're relying on lip-reading and nothing more to determine what Harry said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is vile. Why would you say that and on live TV too. Vile Harry-it's now I am glad they didn't win. Imagine the explicit words falling from their mouths.

He probably didn't even realise he was on camera at that point. Either that or he didn't think someone would take the time to work out what he'd said.