100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Don't injunctions just stay in place unless some newspaper challenges the the injunction?
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What rumblings? I missed it. Was he rumoured to be doing something he shouldn't? With a single mother on benefits perhaps? And through the medium of twitter?

Check out from #864, round about page 36 or 37 on this thread, Alf. :D
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    Check out from #864, round about page 36 or 37 on this thread, Alf. :D
    Thank you Fatsia:) Dunno how I missed that first time around!
  • India_RainIndia_Rain Posts: 2,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been doing a bit of detective work (am bored) and the previous rumours about the one who lives in the East End get more interesting.
    The woman on Twitter who he was said to be having an affair with has now unlocked her account. She was talking to one of her friends on there, who just happened to mention his name and "affair woman" said to never mention him to her again, as she can't stand him and he's a dick.
    Ah, I really should find something more productive to do with my time. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    India_Rain wrote: »
    Just been doing a bit of detective work (am bored) and the previous rumours about the one who lives in the East End get more interesting.
    The woman on Twitter who he was said to be having an affair with has now unlocked her account. She was talking to one of her friends on there, who just happened to mention his name and "affair woman" said to never mention him to her again, as she can't stand him and he's a dick.
    Ah, I really should find something more productive to do with my time. :p

I just found the original item from 2nd July 2010:D
    According to sources, Max Clifford's been engaged in relation to a story about Adam Woodyatt. Can't tell you what it is, but come Sunday you'll be shocked

Well it never did come out then did it?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well it never did come out then did it?

I wonder why it never came out?:confused:
  • Mister MaganeseMister Maganese Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol at this thread.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder why it never came out?:confused:

The power of Max the Magician :D
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    The power of Max the Magician :D

He must have worse stuff on a lot of people?:p Well knowledge is power.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    spoty wrote: »
    He must have worse stuff on a lot of people?:p Well knowledge is power.

Anyone up for a quick midnight raiding party of the filing cabinets at Clifford Towers - I'll supply the balaclavas :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone up for a quick midnight raiding party of the filing cabinets at Clifford Towers - I'll supply the balaclavas :D
    Count me in, I'll get some latex gloves from work so we don't leave finger prints.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in, I'll get some latex gloves from work so we don't leave finger prints.:D

I'm in - I'll bring the micro-camera for evidence capture! ;)
    The power of Max the Magician
    ? I got the impression it was the 'other woman' who had approached Max with the story, not Squeal Beale? Maybe the Squeal paid him off...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »

? I got the impression it was the 'other woman' who had approached Max with the story, not Squeal Beale? Maybe the Squeal paid him off...
    Unless Squeal asked Uncle Max to bury the evidence? I've read his autobiography (Max's not the Squeal's) and he's not a very moral man - perhaps he found some dirt on her and threatened to expose it? If she's a single mum it could have had implications for her children. Maybe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    The "super Injunction" story I was thinking of a TV chef (his wife has teenage kids) and she lost a lot of weight - before she left her morning show - not sure if he's big on twitter though.

The only other guy I can think of who's a frantic twit and has teenage kids is the new usa talk show king.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rourke wrote: »
    The "super Injunction" story I was thinking of a TV chef (his wife has teenage kids) and she lost a lot of weight - before she left her morning show - not sure if he's big on twitter though.

The only other guy I can think of who's a frantic twit and has teenage kids is the new usa talk show king.
    I would love it to be the last guy you mentioned - I loathe the smug git, and it would so amusing to see his fall from grace. I reckon he's too savvy to indulge in any webcam nonsense with strangers though.
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Golden Globes blind from CDAN:

So, this almost A list movie actress who never does television (except for cameos) had a date who was not the brightest tool in the shed. Hey, they match. Anyway, the guy took out a little vial of coke during the ceremony and the guy seated next to the idiot says, "You do know they are showing this on television right?" The idiot replied and I swear this is 100% true. "Well, they would just edit it out right? I mean doesn't everyone do it?"

could it be the one with the european city for a first name? Apparently she's considered A-list :confused: OR the one with the very red first name? Both only do tv cameos
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    could it be the one with the european city for a first name? Apparently she's considered A-list :confused: OR the one with the very red first name? Both only do tv cameos
    Surely the hotel heiress isn't almost A list?:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Plus, although she has been in movies, she's usually described as a "socialite". I don't think by any stretch could she be called an "actress"! :D
    Not sure about the very red girl; is she as dumb as she looks?
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

And she did several series of television as well (how soon people forget!:eek:), so definitely cannot be her.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    stash22 wrote: »

This is distinctly possible! Blind includes the phrase "They match" - the Woody Allen tennis-themed movie containing one of these words starred, guess who?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I may be remembering a dream or something, but I am sure a while ago I was watching a Live At The Apollo (maybe Michael McIntryre??) and The East End Chip Man was on it and the comedian mentioned something about Twitter and East End man went very coy - wonder if they knew something we did not.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another Golden Globe blind. This one is juicy because if it's who i think it is, this blind can be linked back to 2 previous separate blinds.

This actress certainly knows how to have it all! On one side of her was her Significant Other. On the other side of her was the guy with whom she is having an affair. The two men know each other, but we don’t know if all three are aware of their role in this complex relationship. Or perhaps the relationship IS the three of them together.

From BuzzFoto:

1. This A List actress not in a celebrity relationship sometimes turns men off with her silly antics in the bedroom. She enjoys really tacky, really cheesy sex toys. She thinks she’s being naughty with her leopard-print furry handcuffs and her edible underwear, but most of the men leave rolling their eyes.

2. This actress (who can sing) had some publicized plastic surgery a while back. Sources tell us that she has a room at home with every published photo of her she has found taped all over the wall. On each photos she’s taken a sharpie to herself and circled the things she finds wrong with her appearance in the photos. The source says she visits the room every day comparing the photos with her appearance, obsessed with her flaws.

From CDAN:

Last night at a party, this former B list television actor and now a guy who just screams cooties and sleaze when you look at him, was doing his usual pick up game. Well, he got the phone number of one woman and was chatting her up and telling her she is amazing and can’t wait to spend time with her. Really pouring it on. Later she walks up to him when he is getting the number of another woman and he tells her, “Oh, I found someone better, but I will still call you when I need something quick.”
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    2. This actress (who can sing) had some publicized plastic surgery a while back. Sources tell us that she has a room at home with every published photo of her she has found taped all over the wall. On each photos she’s taken a sharpie to herself and circled the things she finds wrong with her appearance in the photos. The source says she visits the room every day comparing the photos with her appearance, obsessed with her flaws.

Think this might be the high school girl who takes part in musicals, NOT the lead girl, but the other one. Very sad if it's true :(
  • indywindyw Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Lily_2008 wrote: »
    Think this might be the high school girl who takes part in musicals, NOT the lead girl, but the other one. Very sad if it's true :(

That was my thought too. The use of the word sharpie leads to that conclusion sadly.
  • katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    From PopBitch

>> Big Questions <<
    Which people are french kissing this week?

Which recently single comedian is experimenting with a new lesbian lifestyle?
    It’s less racy than it sounds. The two ladies generally enjoy breakfast dates at
    the Wolseley.

They've not been too subtle with this one!
This discussion has been closed.