Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    bingoes wrote: »
    Do not know anything about Washington or Miami?:o

Stay away from them! Really not that good. Washington only lasted one season and it's only highlight was its controversial episode where one woman and her husband manage to sneak into Obamas party in the white house. It was a huge story in America as a big security breach. The show was quickly canned after that.
    Miami Is a bit hit and miss really.

New yorks recent cast shake up has been a really good move! The new characters have really freshened up.

For anyone who is just watched new York and o.c on it. I really
    recommend You track down Atlanta somewhere! It's always been and forever will be, the best housewife show. Hands down.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Watching the new series of OC . You can only watch re runs so often before you get a bit fed up :rolleyes:

What I dont get is why did Tamara get all jealous of Vicky when she was having a laugh with Eddie??

Vicky has got to be one of the most unsexy housewives. She looks like a good sex session would be the end of her lol. She never flirts with any of the other girls husbands or boyfreinds. But Tamara got all titty lipped over it. Now wonder Eddie lost his rag with her. He was just having a laugh with Brook and Vicky and Gretchen went totally over the top .

And loved the bit at the end where Gretchen and Slade looked up Brooks on the internet and found out he was arrested for not paying child support and Vicky was the one who slagged Slade off at every chance she could get on the reunion shows. :D
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Is it just me or does vicky sound really squeaky in her private interview thing in the latest series? I dont know if shes trying to sound naive and sweet but it sounds really odd!

Ive only seen one of the new series so far but loving it already! Looking forward to alexis getting jealous of heather. I dont particualy like either of them.

My one gripe with this series is how theyve bought heather in. Tamra doing a business deal with her then deciding theyre friends and introducing her to the group. Id prefer them just to have mentioned she was being added to the cast rather than try and make her one of tamras friends when they dont know each other.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    For anyone looking for links to watch any of the Housewives shows. ;)

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/search/?q=the%20real%20housewives&md=all

I've only watched New Jersey and Beverly Hills, the latter I would really recommend - for a group of Housewives who live in extreme opulence, the last season was actually quite dark and controversial.

I'm tempted to watch Atlanta next. The word ''fierce'' has been used quite a bit to describe it.

Anyway, as for NJ - there's been a few rumours coming out about their recently filmed Season 4 reunion. It's apparently in 3 parts - with husbands and children (I'm guessing the Manzo kids) joining them for the first time. It's been described as one of the most tense reunions ever - with so much animosity amongst the women! I can't wait! :D
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Watching the new series of OC . You can only watch re runs so often before you get a bit fed up :rolleyes:

What I dont get is why did Tamara get all jealous of Vicky when she was having a laugh with Eddie??

Vicky has got to be one of the most unsexy housewives. She looks like a good sex session would be the end of her lol. She never flirts with any of the other girls husbands or boyfreinds. But Tamara got all titty lipped over it. Now wonder Eddie lost his rag with her. He was just having a laugh with Brook and Vicky and Gretchen went totally over the top .

And loved the bit at the end where Gretchen and Slade looked up Brooks on the internet and found out he was arrested for not paying child support and Vicky was the one who slagged Slade off at every chance she could get on the reunion shows. :D

Agree, Vicky is the unsexy one, but she did say that her love tank was empty last season:o. For me to see her with her new 'love' Brook and thinking about him filling her love tank, does make me feel a bit .. ewwww. He is hardly the stuff of dreams, is he? and wearing that shirt she bought for him, oversized with extra large cuffs, hmm me thinks she really wants a tall hunk of a bloke not a balding, rounded insurance guy. She must have been desperate to fill her tank.;)

Agree, Tamara was totally weird having a go at Eddie (not looking so hot lately imo) for doing high fives with Vicky. She is losing the plot.

Heather, whoa.. 3rd episode in and she is certainly full on and opinionated. Who would have thought that her joker husband had made so much dosh from plastic surgery. I am sure they need investigating looking at the size of their house.

I've always felt sorry for Slade so glad that Brook has turned out to be an official dead beat dad and now Slade can point the finger.

So has Peggy left the series?

Loving this :o
  • Options
    SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Watching the new series of OC .

bingoes wrote: »

Agree, Tamara was totally weird having a go at Eddie (not looking so hot lately imo) for doing high fives with Vicky. She is losing the plot.

Both Tamara and Eddie put her OTT reaction down to the alcohol she had consumed, however Tamara seemed to be getting more and more uneasy when the four of them were traveling to Catalina in the limo.

Heather, whoa.. 3rd episode in and she is certainly full on and opinionated. Who would have thought that her joker husband had made so much dosh from plastic surgery. I am sure they need investigating looking at the size of their house.

Plastic surgery is I believe lucrative on that part of the West Coast, but speaking of investigating....

So has Peggy left the series?

Looks like Peggy has left. My ears picked up when she spoke about her anxiety over Jim having been investigated by the FBI causing her to fear what Jim would have done if she told Alexis about their past dating! Jim a mafia wise guy:rolleyes:
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I meant to post last night, but I have some time so ill do it now! Just caught up with this weeks NJ.

There wasnt a lot going on this week, its deffo the calm before the storm I think, next week is the infamous Posche fashion show and we can finally see what really happened with Tre labelling Melissa a stripper/prostitute! :D

The main thing was Tre's wine launch for "Fabellini" and who showed up, but Dina. Im sure Caroline was thrilled about that! Was it me though, or did Dina just seem pretty uncomfortable being there? It just seemed a bit off and awkward. Her tripping over her shoe on the red carpet on the way in was propably a warning she should turn right back around though! :p Basically though, Dina doesnt think Tre has done anything that wrong and "blood isnt always thicker than water" or in this case, Tre's Fabellini! They declare how much they love each other and Tre reminds us that Dina is a true friend. You just know Caroline was exploding watching that on tv!

I did love Melissa going over to Carolines house and telling her that the whole Napa thing was pretty ridiculous. I didnt think Melissa had the guts for that! She told Caroline it was immature, and basically the behaviour of high school girls! Go Melissa! lol Though, Im sure she propably grovelled an apology after the cameras stopped rolling. Melissa doesnt want the Bulldog after her, she already has Tre to deal with! :p

Caroline is still blaming Tre for every problem in her life :yawn: Get over it you bitter old cow. Its beyond boring now! She also did a radio show with her family, and she even invited Lauren along! Usually its all about Chris/Albie and nobody gets a look in! She was talking about how to end a friendship, and deal with family issues. Well, she knows ALL about that! They werent exactly flooded with callers though :o and the caller they did get wanted to ask about her relationship with Dina! which Caroline managed to answer without really answering at all.

I thought the scene with Melissa taking her and Tres little girls to get mani/pedis was cute though. Its a shame the adults cant act like grown ups around each other as you can see the kids obviously enjoy spending time together.

It was also the first day of school. So we saw Melissa and Tre getting their girls ready to go. Melissa spent so long taking pictures of Antonia that they missed the bus and Tre sent off Milania to terrorise some poor unsuspecting 5 year olds in her new class! :D

Ooh, and fun fact: Acoording to Dina, Bravo did a bit of juggling with the footage as apparently Tre's launch party was actually filmed after the Posche fashion show. So that explains why none of the other women were there I guess. Tre had well and truly burnt her bridges at that point!

Havent had a chance to watch NY yet, but ill post when I do. Also, Im quite looking forward to Miami starting aswell!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Thanks Sassy. Just settled down (I've been hyper all week after the tennis, I had no sleep at all Monday night :p ) so NJ and NY fest here we go.

To anyone thinking about watching Atlanta, go for it. Phaedra is fabulous and of all the franchises it's definitely my favourite at the moment. I also loved Vancouver.

Right I'm away, just have to load an imaginary gun to shoot Caroline with. Looking forward to seeing Dina. I always liked her. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So was last season's reunion filmed just after the Posche fashion show? Is that where they all hate Teresa again?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    :) Thanks Sassy. Just settled down (I've been hyper all week after the tennis, I had no sleep at all Monday night :p ) so NJ and NY fest here we go.

To anyone thinking about watching Atlanta, go for it. Phaedra is fabulous and of all the franchises it's definitely my favourite at the moment. I also loved Vancouver.

:D I thought you would have been hyper with the tennis tally! Fab result for Andy Murray though :D

Regarding Atlanta, I totally agree. Its brilliant. Anyone thinking of watching, you really should. Without a doubt my fave of the whole franchise right now. I cant even begin to say how fabulous Phaedra is, and, love or hate her, Nene is nothing but sheer entertainment! :p I cant wait for season 5 to come around!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snoinipO wrote: »
    So was last season's reunion filmed just after the Posche fashion show? Is that where they all hate Teresa again?

Yeah, season 3 and 4 were shot basically back to back, so the season 3 reunion happened just after the Posche fashion show we are about to see. They were all so pissed off at the last reunion but couldnt mention any of it as it was season 4 stuff. Thats why Im so looking forward to this reunion, none of them have apparently spoken to Tre in a year so its all going to kick off, and from what Ive heard of the reunion taping, it really did :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Nene is nothing but sheer entertainment! :p I cant wait for season 5 to come around!

I never thought I'd say this but my opinion and love for nene really turned last season. She was always my favourite, but she just came across quite horrid and up herself. I am so surprised she is coming back for season 5, now with her move into acting.

Even more surprising! Was my new found love for Sheree.
    I am Absoulty gutted she is leaving! Looking back she always brought the entertaining drama. However her struggling to get child maintance off her children's animal of a farther was a bit heartbreaking and really put her under a different light in my view.

I adore Phaedra! She really is hilarious, I love how all the housewives have their own little business (if you could call them that) clothing lines, music careers, shops, sex toys and Phaedra come out with hers .....a funeral service! Lol. Well it's something where always going to need In this world so I'm sure she will be successful.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Yeah, season 3 and 4 were shot basically back to back, so the season 3 reunion happened just after the Posche fashion show we are about to see. They were all so pissed off at the last reunion but couldnt mention any of it as it was season 4 stuff. Thats why Im so looking forward to this reunion, none of them have apparently spoken to Tre in a year so its all going to kick off, and from what Ive heard of the reunion taping, it really did :p
    Apparently Joe Gorga tells Andy Cohen that the reason he hasn't spoken to Teresa in over a year is because she told their father that Melissa used to be a stripper - which, of course, Teresa denies. Later, Kathy calls Teresa's mother a liar! Teresa gets upset and possibly the most shocking and unexpected moment of the whole season comes when it's Caroline who comforts her!

A funny moment comes when Lauren Manzo questions Teresa about the meaning of some words she's written in her Bravo blogs - which leaves everyone and amused, yet confused about who actually writes them.

It's been let slip that tensions between Teresa and everyone else hasn't been resolved at all!

The editing is really all over the place! In order of how events actually occurred it would've been -

11th July 2011 - Melissa takes the girls for mani/pedi's. She actually tweeted about it that day.
    20th August 2011 - Everyone leaves for the Napa trip. Hurricane Irene hits the east coast.
    Early September - Melissa and Teresa take the girls to school.
    27th September - Posche Fashion Show
    28th September - Season 3 reunion. I'm assuming this was the date as Caroline said on that show that events from the previous night prevented Jacqueline from attending. Jacqueline was disgusted by Teresa's tactics to expose Melissa as an ex-stripper.
    7th October - Teresa's Fabellini Launch party.

It seems the editors are trying to make it seem Teresa didn't invite the others to her launch party when they all (excluding Caroline) got on well with her in Napa. But in reality, Teresa had well and truly burnt her bridges with everyone by that point!
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching the new OC series on ITV2, my goodness, how did Slimey think Gretchen would react when he slagged off the other housewives in his "comedy" routine!
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    The latest oc ep just showed slade isnt really in love with gretchen he just wants an easy ride to fame. If he cared at all about her he wouldnt have done his comedh routine.

Still dont like heather but she seems to be winding up alexis which is funny. Alexis was always competing with peggy. Remember alexis bragging her son was potty trained at two weeks old? Now she has someone who really has done more than her and shes getting jealous.

Ive never liked vicki shes just moan moan moan. She moaned don didnt give her enough love yet she hated spending any time with him! Shed rather be working or with the girls then get annoyed at him. Not surprisingly her solution to her marriage problems was throw money at it having a second wedding then as soon as she got home started ignoring him again.

The thing that stood out lately with vicki was her attention seeking and drama when she was speaking to briana. Briana was telling her how worried she was at the possibility she has cancer and vickis reaction was to start shrieking and shaking and forbid her daughter from ever talking about the c word! Complete over reaction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    The latest oc ep just showed slade isnt really in love with gretchen he just wants an easy ride to fame. If he cared at all about her he wouldnt have done his comedh routine.

Still dont like heather but she seems to be winding up alexis which is funny. Alexis was always competing with peggy. Remember alexis bragging her son was potty trained at two weeks old? Now she has someone who really has done more than her and shes getting jealous.

Ive never liked vicki shes just moan moan moan. She moaned don didnt give her enough love yet she hated spending any time with him! Shed rather be working or with the girls then get annoyed at him. Not surprisingly her solution to her marriage problems was throw money at it having a second wedding then as soon as she got home started ignoring him again.

The thing that stood out lately with vicki was her attention seeking and drama when she was speaking to briana. Briana was telling her how worried she was at the possibility she has cancer and vickis reaction was to start shrieking and shaking and forbid her daughter from ever talking about the c word! Complete over reaction.

Yep, Vicki turns everything back on to herself. This is the first time I have seen this series, does anyone have the courage to tackle Vicki about Brooke not paying child support. She was so happy to slag of Slade for the same thing.

I'm not Gretchen's biggest fan BUT she deserves someone way better than Slade. I don't understand why he's not gone back into the business that seemingly made him big bucks. He seems to ride on the back of Gretchen's success.

Hope Eddie is as sincere as he appears to be, he seems to genuinely care for Tamra.

Alexis does seem perturbed by Heather's prescence, not too sure I like Heather, bit up herself even by OC standards. Landed lucky marrying a plastic surgeon, they never run out of work in la-la-land!

I never did figure out why the fact that Peggy had dated Jim Bellino was such a big deal. Don't know why Jim didn't tell Alexis, either he figured it was in the past OR there was more to it and didn't want Alexis finding out. Does anyone know if there is more to that story?
  • Options
    cutekitty7686cutekitty7686 Posts: 872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all !

I have mainly seen RHOC and RHNY when they have been on ITV2 but thanks to SKY I hae finally started to see other like RHBH and looking for the new Jersey ones !

Finally ITV2 have stopped repeating and got a newer series on ! I am liking Heather in th OC one but Vikki omg she used to bug me before with her controling nature but from what I have read on line with her new bf she could be eating her words. I youtubed the reunion show where Brooks came on and it kicked off a bit so looking forward to seeing it unfold on the show !

I have to say they are my guilty pleasure to watch lol
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I never did figure out why the fact that Peggy had dated Jim Bellino was such a big deal. Don't know why Jim didn't tell Alexis, either he figured it was in the past OR there was more to it and didn't want Alexis finding out. Does anyone know if there is more to that story?

Jim Bellino used to take Peggy Tanous to strip clubs after church when they were dating!” http://www.examiner.com/article/rhooc-tamra-barney-reveals-new-secrets-about-alexis-bellino-s-husband
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Jim Bellino used to take Peggy Tanous to strip clubs after church when they were dating!” http://www.examiner.com/article/rhooc-tamra-barney-reveals-new-secrets-about-alexis-bellino-s-husband

That was interesting reading!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait till you get to NY S5. Most of them have slept with one of the newbies' ex husband. :p They coud all have a geat reminisce!

Sassy, have you seen this weeks' NY? I'm still :eek: :eek: ing about it. I'll write my thoughts tomorrow, but OMG, what's happened to Sonia?

:p It wasn't all bad, there was hardly any Lu at all. Always a plus in my book. :D
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tally wrote: »
    Sassy, have you seen this weeks' NY? I'm still :eek: :eek: ing about it. I'll write my thoughts tomorrow, but OMG, what's happened to Sonia?

Sonja looks like she's about to do a Kelly. :eek:
    This weeks episode on NY was another great, expected more from the Heather walkout scene, it looked a lot more dramatic in the 'next time' bit last week. Aviva complaining about everything and nothing again like seriously let it drop. They already apologised, well Ramona did anyway. Heather was awesome as usual. Was great to see some emotion from Carole, it just makes me love her all the more. Luann was, well, just usual Luann. For all I dislike Sonja I did love her rant at Aviva for calling her a double-dealer.:eek: Doesn't seem much happens next episode though.

About to start watching Atlanta online since you's recommended it. :D
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have only just discovered the Real Housewives... and have only seen NY, OC and Beverley Hills. I am going to start NJ this week when it starts on BIo, but does a channel in the UK show Atlanta, as I want to see it?
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was interesting reading!

Yep and unless I heard wrong Jim was investigated by the FBI?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    I have only just discovered the Real Housewives... and have only seen NY, OC and Beverley Hills. I am going to start NJ this week when it starts on BIo, but does a channel in the UK show Atlanta, as I want to see it?

Sooooo glad I read this thread today!! Have been waiting and waiting for the third series to start somewhere on TV. Downloaded most of the episodes but was finding it hard to get decent ones. Have Sky+'d!!! :)

(Is it sad that I'm stupidly excited about this!!!!)
  • Options
    SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »
    Yep and unless I heard wrong Jim was investigated by the FBI?

He was, according to Peggy. That was one of the resons she didn't want to tell Alexis about their having dated in the past, Peggy said she was afraid of what Jim would do. As I said in a previous post, Jim a mafia wise guy:rolleyes: