100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The king of the clay ? Didnt he have a dalliance with hips dont lie a few years back ? Ive never got a gay vibe off him but you never know.maybe its some posters wishful thinking but yes come to think of it his fiancees extremely low profile is a tad unusual especially in tennis circles.did she even attend this years Wimbledon? Not that he was there long.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know them well?:confused:

Do you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Priceless.

Why is this priceless? Just because you want somebody to be gay, doesn't mean they are. And no, I am not a fan of his.
  • deedee1962deedee1962 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    The king of the clay ? Didnt he have a dalliance with hips dont lie a few years back ? Ive never got a gay vibe off him but you never know.maybe its some posters wishful thinking but yes come to think of it his fiancees extremely low profile is a tad unusual especially in tennis circles.did she even attend this years Wimbledon? Not that he was there long.

No he was just in her music video: He has been with his girlfriend for ten years I think and he is a very loyal person who believes in long standing relationships.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3-GiVIE8gc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zlkI5CH6rk

He has done quite a few of these modelling and video things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny-MRo3xu6I
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    From BRAPPP:

This A list actress is tired of trying to reinvent herself as a serious actress since her rom-com days are long behind her. She's been hinting recently to former writers and directors of her hit rom-com movies that they should write her something new. She'll be divorced soon enough and she's wondering if she can parley that into a successful career comeback.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From BRAPPP:

This A list actress is tired of trying to reinvent herself as a serious actress since her rom-com days are long behind her. She's been hinting recently to former writers and directors of her hit rom-com movies that they should write her something new. She'll be divorced soon enough and she's wondering if she can parley that into a successful career comeback.

Not Alias despite the divorce, she's not a RomCom actress. Not the Friend she's not married. Umm :confused:
    Forum Member
    Not Alias despite the divorce, she's not a RomCom actress. Not the Friend she's not married. Umm :confused:

I'd say Alias is. Valentine's Day, Ghosts Of Gilfriends Past, Catch and Release, 13 Going On 30. All rom-coms.

However perhaps they are being tricky and we should be focusing on a surprise divorce, not who's going back to rom-coms.

Like Pretty Woman or Legally Blonde?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Alias is. Valentine's Day, Ghosts Of Gilfriends Past, Catch and Release, 13 Going On 30. All rom-coms.

However perhaps they are being tricky and we should be focusing on a surprise divorce, not who's going back to rom-coms.

Like Pretty Woman or Legally Blonde?

I know she's done RomComs it's just not that I would have first thought of with her. She's associated more with the action stuff rather than RomComs but I'd also say she's not trying much to be a serious actress.

They do like to suggest that Pretty Woman is getting divorced so maybe.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty Woman, when the English actor who worked with her on My Best Friend's Wedding in the early 00s wrote an autobio.

He said that everyone considered her well past the girlfriend love interest for romcoms. She did not take it well.

Alias, not matter how many movies she makes will always be Sidney.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    ellesworth wrote: »

The trouble with these slebs is that if they are American we have inevitably never heard of them, and if they are British, they tend to be slebs in their own 10 sq miles and we, who don't live in Lower Cumbria or in East Boston, Lincs, have also never heard of them.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    There is a lot of dirty laundry coming. Concorra the boys home in Belfast, is in the latest files found which seem to have misfiled.

One tried and tested technique for squishing bad news (used a lot by Max Clifford and Rock Hudson's agent whenever his gayness was being hinted at) is to sacrifice someone lower on the pecking order in order to buy silence to protect someone higher up.

I suspect something like that (although it had nothing to do with paedophilia) was the very public hanging out to dry of Lord (no Mr) Sewel. Give him to the press and maybe they'll stop looking so keenly at the behaviour of others in the Lords. I mean there's more than 800 of the f*ckers, they can't all be as kitchen-clean as they would have us believe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    From BRAPPP:

I thought 27 dresses...?
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    One tried and tested technique for squishing bad news (used a lot by Max Clifford and Rock Hudson's agent whenever his gayness was being hinted at) is to sacrifice someone lower on the pecking order in order to buy silence to protect someone higher up.

I suspect something like that (although it had nothing to do with paedophilia) was the very public hanging out to dry of Lord (no Mr) Sewel. Give him to the press and maybe they'll stop looking so keenly at the behaviour of others in the Lords. I mean there's more than 800 of the f*ckers, they can't all be as kitchen-clean as they would have us believe.

wasn't there a comment from Lord S on the tape about MP's and young men?
    Forum Member
    I thought 27 dresses...?

Interesting. Her show was cancelled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought 27 dresses...?

I don't think even she is deluded enough to describe herself as A list and there is no way a gossip site would call her that. They hate her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From BRAPPP:

How about Muse's ex? I know they aren't married but she has been a couple rom-coms and she hasn't come out with a hit movie in awhile.

Alias, while hasn't been the lead many movies and they tended to have either bombed or did ok, I think she's doing ok. She's been more active in films than Muse's ex.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, Almost Famous would really fit.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is this priceless? Just because you want somebody to be gay, doesn't mean they are. And no, I am not a fan of his.

Ah, that tired old stroppy comeback.

Where did he say he 'wants' him to be gay?
  • nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From BRAPPP:

Is the clue not The Comeback?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Ah, that tired old stroppy comeback.

Where did he say he 'wants' him to be gay?

Stroppy - kettle, black?

I am not stroppy, nor am I a know it all.
    Forum Member
    From BRAPPP:

This A-list superstar actor is trying to secure the director's helm on the next instalment of his franchise for a controversial friend, who happens to be eternally A-list. The producers, eager for the A-list superstar's return, have promised to consider it and will be watching closely the production of the controversial A-lister's comeback movie that starts filming soon.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Iron Man & Lethal Weapon?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ Iron Man & Lethal Weapon?

Maybe but is any producer really looking forward to Lethal Weapon making a comeback? I know there are a few actors but I wouldn't have thought Hollywood had written him off. Also is he "eternally A list"?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Maybe but is any producer really looking forward to Lethal Weapon making a comeback? I know there are a few actors but I wouldn't have thought Hollywood had written him off. Also is he "eternally A list"?

He'll be eternally A list on name recognition at least...
    I worry about Iron Man though, I think he's fragile.
    Forum Member
    I can't think of anyone else who needs a comeback, is controversial and eternally A list?
This discussion has been closed.