100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Juicy blind from CDAN:

Over the next few weeks, this B-list television actress will be scrutinized for why she is leaving a hit show. She has not been asked to leave the show and she is a firm believer in the policy of not voluntarily leaving a hit show. So, why is she leaving? Because of one of her co-stars who will not stop saying things to her which have caused her to seek therapy. It all started out a couple of years ago when she started working on this hit network show. Things happened and one thing led to another and she ended up sleeping with her B-list co-star. He soon started sleeping with another co-star and our actress was hurt but moved on. Then, the actor wanted another go with her and she said no and for the past two years has been talking smack about her to anyone who will listen. Truly awful and horrible things about how she is a drug addict which she is not. How she hit on married producers and crew members which she has not. Anything he can think of, he has said. The one time she confronted him about it, the actor said all she had to do was sleep with him again and it would all go away. So far she has refused and because he is a bigger star than her, the producers have told her to stay quiet and that they will give her a bonus if she leaves the show and does so quietly. If she makes a fuss they have told her she will have trouble getting work on any show and that perhaps if she just had sex with the actor again then things would be all better. Yeah. She was pretty disgusted too.

After the whole Hmmmm saga i tried to avoid CDAN but this is too juicy because it seems that this hasn't been announced yet.
    Will totally have my eyes peeled because a lot of the finales of U.S shows are coming up.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does BG EVER get around to posting solutions to the blinds... seems that an awful lot of blinds are posted without every being solved... I'm hopeless at guessing so just get really frustrated.

Any sites out there that are better...
  • katy18katy18 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Juicy blind from CDAN:

Over the next few weeks, this B-list television actress will be scrutinized for why she is leaving a hit show. She has not been asked to leave the show and she is a firm believer in the policy of not voluntarily leaving a hit show. So, why is she leaving? Because of one of her co-stars who will not stop saying things to her which have caused her to seek therapy. It all started out a couple of years ago when she started working on this hit network show. Things happened and one thing led to another and she ended up sleeping with her B-list co-star. He soon started sleeping with another co-star and our actress was hurt but moved on. Then, the actor wanted another go with her and she said no and for the past two years has been talking smack about her to anyone who will listen. Truly awful and horrible things about how she is a drug addict which she is not. How she hit on married producers and crew members which she has not. Anything he can think of, he has said. The one time she confronted him about it, the actor said all she had to do was sleep with him again and it would all go away. So far she has refused and because he is a bigger star than her, the producers have told her to stay quiet and that they will give her a bonus if she leaves the show and does so quietly. If she makes a fuss they have told her she will have trouble getting work on any show and that perhaps if she just had sex with the actor again then things would be all better. Yeah. She was pretty disgusted too.

It's rumoured that the lead actress from a re-booted american police show is leaving the series. I can't figure out which of her two co-stars is the sleazy actor though. Am leaning towards the one with Three Rivers.

(apologies - am not very good with giving clues.)
    Forum Member
    katy18 wrote: »
    It's rumoured that the lead actress from a re-booted american police show is leaving the series. I can't figure out which of her two co-stars is the sleazy actor though. Am leaning towards the one with Three Rivers.

(apologies - am not very good with giving clues.)

No. I get it. It's either the Aussie or the son of an actor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how reliable this information is but it has been alleged (by a friend working in the media) that a very well known sportsman has had a 'thing' with a hipster TV presenter.

I'd never have put them together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollywood Dame:
    "This solid B+ actress is taking a break from her marriage to a C list actor. She was overheard telling people that they are just "taking a break," but she admitted in private that she caught him sending sexy texts and emails to their mutual friend. Their male mutual friend"

Entertainment Lawyer:
    "Over the past year this A+ list singer has seen her life turn into a downward spiral that her friends think is going to result in her death. One friend said the singer is abusing drugs so much that she wonders how the singer is not already dead. She spends all day and night doing drugs. In the past our singer always had a busy schedule but managed to make it to everything and to show up coherently, but now when she does show up for things, she does so out of it and is never quite sure where she is or where she needs to be. She also has used drugs in the past, but now she is using them openly and not afraid who sees her. The friend knows about 15 people that the singer has slept with in the past six months alone and has heard there are way more. Her recording sessions have sounded awful lately and millions of dollars have been spent on songs that are not even usable. Our singer wants to move away from just records and to be an actress, and doesn't understand why she is not able to get more parts and be a star, especially after her most recent movie. The singer is constantly taking last Asecond trips and paying for the expenses of all her friends who tell her what the singer wants to hear and not what she should hear. The singer had a brief one month relationship with this A list midwest rapper who the singer stalks by calling him everyday and night but who she never mentions publicly. The rapper messed with the singer's mind and ever since their working relationship turned hot and passionate for a short time she has never been the same. He has moved on but she has not. She ruined the relationship with her mentor by calling his wife one night and telling her what the singer and the mentor had previously done and that they continued to hook up all the time. The mentor went ballistic and has not spoken to the singer since. Our singer has tried counseling but says she is fine. The friend I spoke to said when she confronted the singer and advised her to get help or take a year off to get her head straight, the singer yelled at her and threw her out of her hotel room and has not spoken to her since."

Blind Gossip:
    "This big actor is in a hairy situation. If he lies, the problem gets bigger. And if he tells the truth, the problem still gets bigger! If he does settle, he would be forced to continue to lead a life that has made him miserable for many years under even more scrutiny than before. It’s a life he was prepared to leave a few years ago, before he was entrapped by two significant parties in his life. If he doesn’t settle, the threat of all his secrets coming out at once would destroy his career, his family, and his bank account. Contrary to what you may believe, he is not a very smart or strong person, and he has been rather easily manipulated by others into leading a life that is outwardly successful but inwardly sad and twisted. It’s hard to feel bad for him, though. His fame and money have made him soft and arrogant and careless, and he has made a lot of very conscious and very stupid decisions that have hurt a lot of people (including people very close to him). And, sadly and ironically, there’s not support for him at home. The two parties closest to him are also the two parties who care more about saving their own reputations and wallets than in helping him achieve authentic happiness. If he doesn’t continue to lie, his wife swears that she will divorce him and take all the money and the child/ren. Meanwhile, the other party is ready to blackmail him into poverty and oblivion. If there is a way out of this for him that would satisfy all parties, we don’t know what it is. We hear that he is leaning toward more lies and a big payoff. Not surprising, given his history."
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourCherry wrote: »

Entertainment Lawyer:
    "Over the past year this A+ list singer has seen her life turn into a downward spiral...

Blind Gossip:
    "This big actor is in a hairy situation. If he lies, the problem gets bigger. And if he tells the truth, the problem still gets bigger!

Gotta be Good Girl Gone Bad, and the Greased Lightning.
    Forum Member
    Hollywood Dame:
    "This solid B+ actress is taking a break from her marriage to a C list actor. She was overheard telling people that they are just "taking a break," but she admitted in private that she caught him sending sexy texts and emails to their mutual friend. Their male mutual friend"

Entertainment Lawyer:
    "Over the past year this A+ list singer has seen her life turn into a downward spiral that her friends think is going to result in her death. One friend said the singer is abusing drugs so much that she wonders how the singer is not already dead. She spends all day and night doing drugs. In the past our singer always had a busy schedule but managed to make it to everything and to show up coherently, but now when she does show up for things, she does so out of it and is never quite sure where she is or where she needs to be. She also has used drugs in the past, but now she is using them openly and not afraid who sees her. The friend knows about 15 people that the singer has slept with in the past six months alone and has heard there are way more. Her recording sessions have sounded awful lately and millions of dollars have been spent on songs that are not even usable. Our singer wants to move away from just records and to be an actress, and doesn't understand why she is not able to get more parts and be a star, especially after her most recent movie. The singer is constantly taking last Asecond trips and paying for the expenses of all her friends who tell her what the singer wants to hear and not what she should hear. The singer had a brief one month relationship with this A list midwest rapper who the singer stalks by calling him everyday and night but who she never mentions publicly. The rapper messed with the singer's mind and ever since their working relationship turned hot and passionate for a short time she has never been the same. He has moved on but she has not. She ruined the relationship with her mentor by calling his wife one night and telling her what the singer and the mentor had previously done and that they continued to hook up all the time. The mentor went ballistic and has not spoken to the singer since. Our singer has tried counseling but says she is fine. The friend I spoke to said when she confronted the singer and advised her to get help or take a year off to get her head straight, the singer yelled at her and threw her out of her hotel room and has not spoken to her since."

Blind Gossip:
    "This big actor is in a hairy situation. If he lies, the problem gets bigger. And if he tells the truth, the problem still gets bigger! If he does settle, he would be forced to continue to lead a life that has made him miserable for many years under even more scrutiny than before. It’s a life he was prepared to leave a few years ago, before he was entrapped by two significant parties in his life. If he doesn’t settle, the threat of all his secrets coming out at once would destroy his career, his family, and his bank account. Contrary to what you may believe, he is not a very smart or strong person, and he has been rather easily manipulated by others into leading a life that is outwardly successful but inwardly sad and twisted. It’s hard to feel bad for him, though. His fame and money have made him soft and arrogant and careless, and he has made a lot of very conscious and very stupid decisions that have hurt a lot of people (including people very close to him). And, sadly and ironically, there’s not support for him at home. The two parties closest to him are also the two parties who care more about saving their own reputations and wallets than in helping him achieve authentic happiness. If he doesn’t continue to lie, his wife swears that she will divorce him and take all the money and the child/ren. Meanwhile, the other party is ready to blackmail him into poverty and oblivion. If there is a way out of this for him that would satisfy all parties, we don’t know what it is. We hear that he is leaning toward more lies and a big payoff. Not surprising, given his history."

The 1st is um.... Well both their surnames start with a 'D' & she took poison with Leo.

The 2nd sadly it sounds like her life is Disturbia & she had a one month affair with the the 10th letter & the last letter of the alphabet.

The 3rd well i got that answer as quick as Grease lightning....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta be Good Girl Gone Bad, and the Greased Lightning.

Yes, she needs to stop acting like she's the Only Girl (In The World), and he needs to figure out who is 'The One That I Want'...
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kinda O/T but has anyone seen the tweets from Joey Barton to Mr Crisp? There is a story about on DS showbiz stories page Very interesting ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinda O/T but has anyone seen the tweets from Joey Barton to Mr Crisp? There is a story about on DS showbiz stories page Very interesting ;)

Yeah! Saw that - how funny :D

It seems everyone is aware of Crisp's antics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,156
    Forum Member
    Not sure how reliable this information is but it has been alleged (by a friend working in the media) that a very well known sportsman has had a 'thing' with a hipster TV presenter.

Homo or hetero thing?
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Golden Balls and Nostrils?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elpaw wrote: »
    Homo or hetero thing?

Hetero
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    Golden Balls and Nostrils?

Seems unlikely/ a bit random but then they have tattoos in common I guess:confused:
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can anyone post the barton comments? or a hint about them please :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    can anyone post the barton comments? or a hint about them please :)

Here's a link to his Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/#!/Joey7Barton
  • India_RainIndia_Rain Posts: 2,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can I have a clue to the hipster TV presenter please?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard the stories about Mr Crisp, but if it's well known in footballing circles how come he's never been exposed my the press? Surely the NOTW would have loved to dish the dirt on someone like him?
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard the stories about Mr Crisp, but if it's well known in footballing circles how come he's never been exposed my the press? Surely the NOTW would have loved to dish the dirt on someone like him?

I've heard he has an injunction - obtained when his child was very ill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My understanding was that he took out an injunction citing it would cause distress to his family especially his sick son but that was years ago. I haven't a clue why it still stands now. Also, his ex-wife has never, to my knowledge, talked about him so he probably has some sort of 'gagging' order on her.

Whatever, I agree with Joey's comments. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    India_Rain wrote: »
    Can I have a clue to the hipster TV presenter please?

I did post a hint yesterday, but it's been removed! So I'd better not :o
  • India_RainIndia_Rain Posts: 2,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did post a hint yesterday, but it's been removed! So I'd better not :o

I think I've got it anyway..thank you. :)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My understanding was that he took out an injunction citing it would cause distress to his family especially his sick son but that was years ago. I haven't a clue why it still stands now. Also, his ex-wife has never, to my knowledge, talked about him so he probably has some sort of 'gagging' order on her.

Whatever, I agree with Joey's comments. :D

Mr Crips has always struck me as being smug, smarmy and arrogant. He's even worse now he's bagged the trophy wife.

The sick son is now an adult isn't he? So I don't think Mr Crisp can hide behind that anymore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Crips has always struck me as being smug, smarmy and arrogant. He's even worse now he's bagged the trophy wife.

The sick son is now an adult isn't he? So I don't think Mr Crisp can hide behind that anymore.

Yes, he's the odious one that has been frequently pictured leaving nightclubs, looks a lot like his dad.

Anyway, it tells you a lot about a man who hides his own sleaze behind a sick child doesn't it?
This discussion has been closed.