Options

Week 10 Highest and Lowest Scorers, Bottom 2 and Eliminated

Comments

• Options
    Stephen_101Stephen_101 Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Bottom two: Peter and Janette/Katie and Anton.
    Eliminated: Tough one - Katie is a better dancer I think. Due to all the controversy (and of course the issue of being the worst dancer left) I'll say Peter needs to go.

Why do you all think Kellie will be in the bottom two? She's one of the best dancers ther, and I'm convinced that the only reason she was in the dance-off was because her Waltz got lost among showy dances (middle of the leaderboard-syndrome). Her Waltz was excellent. I truly believe Kellie is going to be incredible this week - a Salsa is a very fast dance and Kellie has excelled at that in the past.If it all goes well, I think she could be very high up (if not top of) the leaderboard. Also, I think she is going to be incredible in the Quickstepathon - she has had the best one of the series. I don't think Kellie will be in trouble any time soon.
  • Options
    Monsieur23Monsieur23 Posts: 6,916
    Forum Member
    Top Pre-Quickstepathon: Helen & Aljaz

Top Post-Quickstepathon: Helen & Aljaz AND Katie & Anton

Bottom Pre AND Post-Quickstepathon: Peter & Janette

Bottom Two: Peter & Janette vs. Georgia & Giovanni

Out: Peter & Janette
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Highest: Kellie & Kevin
    Lowest: Katie & Anton
    Bottom Two: Peter & Janette vs Katie & Anton
    Eliminated: Katie & Anton

The judges leaderboard will decide the dance-off. If the likes of Kellie and Helen are able to score a top three finish there, they should be save and Katie probably can't climb enough places with the public vote (if for instance Georgia and Anita are right in front of her on the leaderboard; who might both be more popular).

Also remember that the result in the Quickstepathon is pointless in the dance-off (so, any celeb who climbed up the leaderboard with that, is in big trouble in the dance-off).
  • Options
    xhannahlongxxhannahlongx Posts: 5,620
    Forum Member
    Top: Helen and Aljaz
    Bottom: Kellie and Kevin // Peter & Janette

Dance Off: Kellie and Kevin // Peter & Janette
    Eliminated: Peter & Janette.

If a shock dance off:
    Anita & Gleb and Georgia & Giovanni
    Eliminated: Anita and Gleb
  • Options
    jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top: Jay & Aliona
    Bottom: Katie & Anton
    Dance-Off: Katie & Anton vs. Peter & Janette
    Eliminated: Katie & Anton
  • Options
    cwickhamcwickham Posts: 10,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you all think Kellie will be in the bottom two? She's one of the best dancers ther, and I'm convinced that the only reason she was in the dance-off was because her Waltz got lost among showy dances (middle of the leaderboard-syndrome). Her Waltz was excellent. I truly believe Kellie is going to be incredible this week - a Salsa is a very fast dance and Kellie has excelled at that in the past.If it all goes well, I think she could be very high up (if not top of) the leaderboard. Also, I think she is going to be incredible in the Quickstepathon - she has had the best one of the series. I don't think Kellie will be in trouble any time soon.

Every Salsa Kevin has ever done (...alright, both of them, then) has been the lowest scoring dance of the night. She's not particularly liked on here and although I thought this wouldn't translate to the general public she has been in the dance-off. I think the judges' chief aim this week will be to protect Peter and none of the others have been in the dance-off yet so that's her next up.
  • Options
    PhalarisPhalaris Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aren't we getting to the point where leader board position isn't necessarily too much of a protection?

It seems pretty close this year with lots of couples jostling for top. Any ties (which could easily happen) and we'll end up with a completely new pair in the B2.

Whatever else happens on Saturday, I'm predicting a scrupulous DO decision based on the dance on the night :)

Top: Kellie and Kevin/Peter and Janette
    Bottom: Helen and Alijaz

B2: Jay v Georgia with Jay having a massive woobie wobble and going out.

Yup. Going with that one.
  • Options
    Alleycat666Alleycat666 Posts: 8,738
    Forum Member
    Top - Helen and Aljaz

Bottom - Katie and Anton

Bottom 2 - Katie and Anton/Peter and Janette

Eliminated - Katie and Anton
  • Options
    ADMRADMR Posts: 3,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Highest: Helen
    Lowest: Katie
    Bottom 2: Peter V (anyone) (maybe Katie)
    Eliminated: Peter (unless he's in the bottom with Katie then 50/50)
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    Like I said in another thread this is so hard to predict now since all the strongest dancers in the line up are the ones remaining but my guess will be
    Top Helen& Aliaz
    Bottom Peter& Jeanette
    Bottom 2 Peter& Jeanette Georgia& Giovani
    Eliminated Peter& Jeanette

Originally thought Katie& Anton would be eliminated but I think they have a good dance and good music with it been ballroom I think they will score high and be middle of the table again and I also think they will do well in the quickstepathon and be middle there so she may survive one more week but I think she will defiantly go next week unless she has the Waltz. I wouldn't be surprised if they go this week but she has progressed the last 2 weeks and if she keeps this up she should get 1 more. also to stop the fix accusations of Peter I think the judges will eliminate him in the DO to prove their not biased or try convince the public they aren't anyway
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top: Georgia and Giovanni
    Bottom: Peter and Janette
    B2: Peter and Janette and Kellie and Kevin
    Eliminated: whoever the producers like least.
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly have no clue!

Dance off COULD be Peter and Janette and Kellie and Kevin but only because they have been there before

*shrug*
  • Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top Helen
    Bottom Kellie

DO Peter v Kellie

Kellie going out against the DO King !
  • Options
    strictlyliciousstrictlylicious Posts: 2,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top: Georgia and Giovanni
    Bottom: Peter and Janette
    B2: Peter and Janette and Kellie and Kevin
    Eliminated: whoever the producers like least.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cwickham wrote: »
    Every Salsa Kevin has ever done (...alright, both of them, then) has been the lowest scoring dance of the night. She's not particularly liked on here and although I thought this wouldn't translate to the general public she has been in the dance-off. I think the judges' chief aim this week will be to protect Peter and none of the others have been in the dance-off yet so that's her next up.

Third time lucky then 😜 I really think Kellie is going to shine. She's been consistent every week. I think she'll be safe.
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Top: Helen and Alijasz and or Jay and Aliona and or Georgia and Giovanni
    Bottom: Should be Peter and Janette but will probably be Katie and Anton :(
    Bottom Two: Peter vs Katie
    Eliminated: Katie
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    Third time lucky then 😜 I really think Kellie is going to shine. She's been consistent every week. I think she'll be safe.

A lot of us all thought that when she was in the dance off. ;-)
  • Options
    Gaz112Gaz112 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    SKID1 wrote: »
    top Anita , expecting a filthy Rhumba lol
    bottom Jay

bottom 2 Jay and peter , Jay eliminated

It won't be Jay & Peter in the bottom 2 - they want 2 men in the semi final.
  • Options
    midflightmidflight Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Word up!

GMF : Lowest score, but magically moved back up by winning the fix-a-thon, thus probably safe :(
    JM: mid-table score, mid-table fixthon, safe.
    Highest score will be Anita or Kellie, but Kellie will do much better in the fix. Both safe.
    PA = whatever happens, he will be either safe, or saved :(

Dance off = Helen v Katie. Hopefully Helen going, but they might take the opportunity to boot Anton before their chances to do so run out.... hope not tho.

Trust me, I won't be far from wrong :)

Best ever final would be: AR, JM, KD(&ANTON), PA.... (finishing in that order!)

GMF will be undone by the unusually late cha-cha-charlie, which always looks wrong at this stage in the competition, when everyone else is banging out Argentines & sublime ballrooms, etc; even Pixie couldn't overcome the curse of the late chachachop... despite winning the fix-a-thon in the same episode ! :(

Peace.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A lot of us all thought that when she was in the dance off. ;-)

True. But I don't think people will make that mistake again. We don't know how the vote works, but judging from the fact that everyone was shocked when she ended up in the DO, and the fact that she has been safe since - I'd say she's popular enough.
  • Options
    DamahepaDamahepa Posts: 14,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Top: Helen & Aljaz
    Bottom: It's between three, I'll say Kellie and Kevin with great reservation.
    Bottom 2: Peter v Kellie
    Eliminated: Kellie & Kevin
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having seen the training footage on ITT, I'm now confidently predicting Katie to be bottom of the leaderboard and eliminated.
  • Options
    csiaddict71csiaddict71 Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Having seen the training footage on ITT, I'm now confidently predicting Katie to be bottom of the leaderboard and eliminated.

Meh, it's only Tuesday footage (usually) and it's something that the majority of pros have to learn as well (as most don't choreograph it). There's still time if she can rein it in and make it more compact like Ian said. They probably have a stronger footing in the quickstepathon as well as Anton won't be able to go too mad with that thanks to lack of space.
  • Options
    strictlyliciousstrictlylicious Posts: 2,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

unless their dance is really poor i think the public will save them cwickham.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's really nobody left they can viably stay in ahead of - their current average score is 26.8 and everyone else is averaging over 30.