Options

EE was so rubbish tonite Saint Stace what a joke"!

ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How far fetched and rediculous was tonights episode, Stacey should be banged up, not fleeing with Lily. Time to tune out, BK's lost the plot. And Ronnie telling Stacey to go was as far fetched as Archie the rapist. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    LoveWillPrevailLoveWillPrevail Posts: 18,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing episode
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    Could it be that she was pleased that someone bumped off her father?
    She was abused by him as a child!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How far fetched and rediculous was tonights episode, Stacey should be banged up, not fleeing with Lily. Time to tune out, BK's lost the plot. And Ronnie telling Stacey to go was as far fetched as Archie the rapist. :rolleyes:

Agreed. A bit of a cop out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Could it be that she was pleased that someone bumped off her father?
    She was abused by him as a child!

And? Archie the rapist was as believable as this tripe we were given tonight.
  • Options
    CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Ronnie telling the woman who killed her dad, who was a rapist and a cold hearted douchebag, to run was far fetched

Put the sherry down
  • Options
    computermastercomputermaster Posts: 4,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew they wouldn't have the nuts to kill stacey. Damn shame really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CarlosVela wrote: »
    Yeah, Ronnie telling the woman who killed her dad, who was a rapist and a cold hearted douchebag, to run was far fetched

Put the sherry down

I don't think it's me who needs to put the Sherry down, there's no way she'd have told her to run!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew they wouldn't have the nuts to kill stacey. Damn shame really.

Yep, shame they always make her a victim of her own circumstances.
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Ronnie telling Stacey to go was as far fetched as Archie the rapist. :rolleyes:

Ronnie doing anything else would've shocked me a bit to be honest. She just wanted the truth about who killed him, but it didn't mean she gave a damn if the person paid or not, inside she's happy he's gone.
  • Options
    TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    Completely disagree that Ronnie telling Stacey to go was far fetched - in fact i'd say that it would have been far fetched if she had been the opposite; Ronnie just wants to move on and forget about it.
  • Options
    Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you telling me that you wouldn't let the person who abused you as a child, destroyed the lives of loads, caused the death of your daughter and that person he also raped. You would turn her in.

Some one like that dosen't deserve to breathe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And? Archie the rapist was as believable as this tripe we were given tonight.

So u dont belive archie raped stacy?
  • Options
    CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's me who needs to put the Sherry down, there's no way she'd have told her to run!

Of course she would, have a day off

1. He abused Ronnie as a child
    2. He tormented her as an adult
    3. He evicted the family from the Queen Vic
    4. He hurt the one woman who had been a mother figure to her all her life

The list goes on and on

Ronnie has always hated her father and it's not out of the question that would go in Stacy's corner, especially after she knew what he had done to her
  • Options
    Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like you're in the minority OP... Oh well you've always got Len for company. :D
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Er... it wasn't far fetched and ridiculous.

It was amazing, especially for EE. However I'm not going to get in an argument because some people are determined to complain about EE no matter what they do :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.