Options

Corrie - Fiz and Tyrone are sh*t friends!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Joseph_McDonaldJoseph_McDonald Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    I caught that end scene on Corrie last night and I just sat there thinking 'Tyrone would NEVER do this to Jason, even if he was mad'. I'm glad I've stopped watching if this is the level of crap Corrie is now at. :(
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful story line and it's being dragged out. Fiz and Ty are both shit actors in this and the awful Fiz whining takes any sympathy you might have had clean away. Why would you want to make things worse for the dozy Jason who is a good mate? And what was that about with Steve wanting an MOT done and Ty saying he should wait until he was fit to do it again, surely if you need your MOT it must comply with regulations and done in time? or did I miss something?
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Bandita wrote: »
    Awful story line and it's being dragged out. Fiz and Ty are both shit actors in this and the awful Fiz whining takes any sympathy you might have had clean away. Why would you want to make things worse for the dozy Jason who is a good mate? And what was that about with Steve wanting an MOT done and Ty saying he should wait until he was fit to do it again, surely if you need your MOT it must comply with regulations and done in time? or did I miss something?

Unless Steve was being super organised and getting his mot done well within the due date
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    There is absolutely nothing more infuriating than Fiz's eyeballing stare whenever she has to portray any sort of emotion. She looks as though Jason killed her puppy.

In fairness I'd be pretty peeved off if a 'mate' did such a shoddy job on the house that my partner fell through the floor but that irritating stare is enough to prevent me feeling any sympathy for her.

Well, Tyrone is kind of like Fiz's puppy and he could have died.

I think they have a perfect right to be pissed off now they know it was sub standard flooring that could have given way even after the job was completed and with less weight than falling from a ladder and that they have been lied to about it since the accident.

But, Fiz's attitude until then was unreasonable and money grabbing - they'd been given the money for the conversion back and we're still getting it completed so that should have tided them over plus they were getting compensation and Tyrone had gone up there when he'd been told not to. Effectively he was on a building site without correct training or safety equipment.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Bandita wrote: »

Yes I thought that. If steve's Mot and service is due it is due and he can not legally operate his cabs without it. I'd imagine if he's being sensible he'd arrange for them to be done a couple of weeks before the last one runs out (the certificate canbe post dated after all) but I doubt he is doing it 2 months in advance and that is how long Tyrone is expected to be off so he is being utterly unreasonable (and stupid) expecting Steve to be able to wait.

It does seem unlikely that all the cabs mots would fall due at the same time though.

I don't understand why they can't use some of the money to hire a locum mechanic - surely there are people around looking for work and at least they'd be getting a steady income that way.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Awful story. Awful Fiz.

I was wondering about the MOT business too, it was thoroughly ludicrous to demand Steve wait several weeks and then tantrum because he couldn't.
  • Options
    HarkAtHerHarkAtHer Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree that Fiz and Ty are not great people to be friends with. But then the Street is a harsh 'hood, attracting absurd quantities of murderers, kidnappers and psychos. You must never, NEVER trust anyone who says they Juss Wannoo Elp, like Jason did with the loft conversion. It's a sure sign you'll end up facing some kind of life-or-death situation, financial ruin, or lesbian advances at best.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Can't stand the pair of them. Fiz and her mollycoddle voice, Ty more dumber than that Yellow M&M.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fiz said they had a skip full of evidence out there, not after Owens nicked it all, they won't
  • Options
    owl61ukowl61uk Posts: 3,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with these sensationalist storylines means it backs their characters into a corner leading to even more ludicrous situations later.

So Ty is going to sue Jason for all hes got and ruin him and his business. Gues what see in about 6 weeks time they will be in the pub together having a few pints and a game of darts and be best buds again. Im pretty sure if someone sued me etc I would not even look/talk to them

Another example concerning Ty. His best mate and garage owner Kev sh ags Ty's girlfriend, Molly and she goes on to have Kevs child. Now if your mate and business partner did that to you would you still work with them/forgive them go for a pint as if nothing happened. Of course not. But then this is Corrie land

Can we please have a wee bit of realism please its not too much to ask
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    Terrible s/l and they're even worse mates, they seem to have little understanding of forgiveness and that people make mistakes, despite the dopey div Tyrone not listening in the first place, Jason screwed up but he didn't do it intentionally, none of the storyline makes sense as it is.

and Fiz is a greedy witch! cannot wait until she off on her travels.

i disagree. jason is a likable idiot, with a heart of gold and the brain the size of a pea. tyrone and fiz need take him for every penny they can get!
  • Options
    TheGreenManTheGreenMan Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    Awful story. Awful Fiz.

I was wondering about the MOT business too, it was thoroughly ludicrous to demand Steve wait several weeks and then tantrum because he couldn't.
    Expecting Steve to have taxis with no MOT rather than have them done elsewhere?

AND despite all it's Kirsty that Tyrone really wants. If she ever comes back Fizz won't see him for dust.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Maria had finished them.

The annoyance with me is that they're always the wronged ones and we're suppose to feel sorry for them when they're so unlikable, well Fizz is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's because they're sh*t people.

some silly comments on here :(
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funniest sight of the week for me was when Owen mentioned the dodgy boards that were in the skip. Next thing Ty started huffing and puffing, they both put on their angry faces and stomped across the cobbles, with Fiz doing her wobbly walk. Hilarious:D! Are we supposed to feel sorry for these two plonkers?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would they automatically assume Jason was lying and did this all out of the worst motives?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OldEnough wrote: »
    Why would they automatically assume Jason was lying and did this all out of the worst motives?

So that Tyrone can do the huffing and puffing angry face :D
  • Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,962
    Forum Member
    OldEnough wrote: »

They are judging others by their own standards :D
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    Yes I thought that. If steve's Mot and service is due it is due and he can not legally operate his cabs without it. I'd imagine if he's being sensible he'd arrange for them to be done a couple of weeks before the last one runs out (the certificate canbe post dated after all) but I doubt he is doing it 2 months in advance and that is how long Tyrone is expected to be off so he is being utterly unreasonable (and stupid) expecting Steve to be able to wait.

It does seem unlikely that all the cabs mots would fall due at the same time though.

I don't understand why they can't use some of the money to hire a locum mechanic - surely there are people around looking for work and at least they'd be getting a steady income that way.
    srhgts wrote: »
    Awful story. Awful Fiz.

Also, didn't Tyrone tell Luke to concentrate on doing 'regulars' cars. Surely Steve would count as a regular, and also a friend, and I'm sure they don't have that many regulars that the work is stacked up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyrone and his huffing and puffing face, but never actually gets physical, never had a fight but acts hard when the mood takes him.

Been googling and it appears that Tyrone has punched:

Dev
    Kevin
    Todd

So maybe I have just forgotten, still find that face he pulls ridiculous :D
  • Options
    EmrysEmrys Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Surely there's something Tyrone can do around the garage? Even if it's just washing cars or paperwork. When I broke my wrist and my arm was in a cast I just carried on as normal, typed my Uni essays, attended a karate class and the gym. I was just sensible and did it all one handed. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emrys wrote: »
    Surely there's something Tyrone can do around the garage? Even if it's just washing cars or paperwork. When I broke my wrist and my arm was in a cast I just carried on as normal, typed my Uni essays, attended a karate class and the gym. I was just sensible and did it all one handed. :confused:

But it's his ribs too, Fiz keeps reminding everyone, even Tyrone, like he doesn't know his ribs are fooked :D
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    But it's his ribs too, Fiz keeps reminding everyone, even Tyrone, like he doesn't know his ribs are fooked :D

Ahhhh Tyyyy nearleh dahhhhd ya know!
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no chemistry between them, thrown together for storyline purposes