most surprising celeb reveal

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
Forum Member
what are your most surprising reveal about a celeb mine was david beckhams affair with loos he always seemed a happy family man until that so whats yours

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cowell bedding Dannii, OMG :eek::eek:
    Van Damme and Kylie - although that hasn't yet been proved
    I was disappointed about Becks, same as I was disappointed about Giggs - both always struck me as the 'good guys' in football :(
    Pretty shocked when Brad was bonking Angelina behind Jen's back, again he disappointed me :(
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger Woods and his predilection for skanks, despite being married to a beautiful woman.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly nothing any celeb does surprises me anymore.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly nothing any celeb does surprises me anymore.

I agree and don't know when I was last shocked or surprised about anything in the media world other than sudden deaths.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger woods and beckham both surprised me,i thought they were dedicated family men.
    If I ever found out roger federer was/is a man **** id be proper pissed off!
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree and don't know when I was last shocked or surprised about anything in the media world other than sudden deaths.

I agree, the last thing to really surprise me was when it was revealed that Hughie Green turned out to be Paula Yates' father. Nobody had a clue apparently, not even Paula.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what are your most surprising reveal about a celeb mine was david beckhams affair with loos he always seemed a happy family man until that so whats yours
    Never been convinced by that to be honest...
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    Never been convinced by that to be honest...

The fact he never sued the paper for running the story when he said he would.. Makes me believe something happened between them
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Britney Spears from sweet "innocent" cute teen to vagina flashing train wreck was a pretty shocking transformation to watch throughout the years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    The Kristen affair, and Lewis hamilton's partying. Who would want ten tramps when you've got Scherzinger.
  • thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gareth Gates and Jordan :eek::eek:
  • Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No contest. It was Frederick Bulsara stealing the show at the closure of the Olympics last night, even when dead.

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyoooooooooohhhh!...........Aaaaayyyyoooohhhh!........Aayyoohh! :)
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact he never sued the paper for running the story when he said he would.. Makes me believe something happened between them

Indeed. First they were going to sue, then Rebecca said she could reveal something which proved she wasn't lying, so they didn't. Then a few months later, Posh is pregnant. That's what I call a band aid baby!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronan Cheating Keating
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »
    No contest. It was Frederick Bulsara stealing the show at the closure of the Olympics last night, even when dead.

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyoooooooooohhhh!...........Aaaaayyyyoooohhhh!........Aayyoohh! :)

I cried at that.:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Indeed. First they were going to sue, then Rebecca said she could reveal something which proved she wasn't lying, so they didn't. Then a few months later, Posh is pregnant. That's what I call a band aid baby!

Definitely. Loos was telling the truth imo.

Before Posh was pregnant, I remember that ridiculous act her and Beckham put on when they went skiing, not long after the news broke. Him giving her affectionate piggybacks :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Cowell bedding Dannii, OMG :eek::eek:

I still don't believe that actually happened. Sounds like a PR "he's such a ladies man!" stunt to me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LuckyLeaf wrote: »
    I still don't believe that actually happened. Sounds like a PR "he's such a ladies man!" stunt to me!

So she'd allow a lie to said about her just to protect Simon's masculinity? I don't think so somehow.
  • EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich Tea. wrote: »

Actually Freddie Mercury's death came as a real shock at the time. I don't think the general public were aware that he was ill, and IIRC he died only a couple of days after it was announced that he had AIDs.

I'm not implying that having AIDs or being HIV+ is anything scandalous, incidentally. It's just interesting to see the change that the internet has made to how we get news. Freddie died when the internet wasn't something everyone had in their homes and offices, so even if there were any rumours in the music business about his health they weren't circulating generally in the way they would now and people really weren't prepared to lose him so suddenly.

I did enjoy seeing him onstage the other night, even if it was only on screens. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vernon Kaye sexting a load of floozies. I always thought he was a devoted family man.

Seal and Heidi announcing their split. A little bit of my romantic beliefs died when they announced that.

Britney spears very public mental breakdown. I don't think I need to add anything to this! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    John Major and Edwina Curry
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kirsten Stewart's affair. I thought she wasn't the type even though I don't know much about her.
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Frank Bough.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Rock Hudson was gay

never saw that one
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    George Michael. I was in the US at the time.