yes i know everyone likes the breeze, the warmth, heatwaves and BBQs

i hate it all , it makes me so irritable and uncomfortable :(
am i the only one who feels like this?

Comments

• swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah, you are not alone.

I love grey, cold, rainy weather. Heat angers me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok that's really weird.

I started to make this thread about half hour ago and accidentally closed my browser and couldn't be bothered to make it again.

http://kithmeme.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/coincidence.jpg

But yeah. I LOATHE it. :/ I love the rain, dark nights etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sat outside for an hour in the garden, came in because it was too hot! I've become more tolerant of the weather the last few years and enjoy the sun more than I used to but Im not a big fan of hot sunny days, prefer summer nights when theres a cool breeze in the air!
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only like hot weather when abroad and there's a lovely beach pool and air con with restaurants and bars to serve your every need. Hot weather in England isn't pleasant. Although I do like it warm and Springlike.:)
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Me. Can't stand it. Give me Winter anytime.
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    I really hate hot weather. I could live somewhere cold.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter what you wear, you always end up with a right sweaty arse. I hate it. But i also complain about the cold. Basically i'm never happy.

I do love summer nights though, as someone already mentioned. Nice wee breeze at night.

The neighbours think we're really weird cos we don't sit out on the boiling heat for hours chatting. But tbh, they are alcoholic neds who turn constantly fight with each other, so that's another reason to avoid sitting out.
  • goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not keen on hot weather in England - I was out in it yesterday and it was quite pleasant - today here it's too hot - I've mostly been inside but with the windows and doors open and curtains slightly closed. I like summer nights though and like to sit out with a nice glass of wine and watch the stars come out (on my newly cleaned garden chair).
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate the heat, can't wait for the winter.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Guinea pigs aren't too fond of it.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give it a week or so and the windy drizzle will come back, hopefully most of August will be like that.
    Hot weather is a pain.
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miserable hags.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mind warm weather if there is a nice breeze. I however hate the type of heat we get here where there is practically no air and not really anyway of escaping the heat unless you decide to move into your fridge.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can cope with warm weather (low 60's, especially with a light breeze), but when it nudges 70 that's when it gets too much for me. As for 80+, with the heat of the day coming from the walls, concrete and tarmac.... forget it.
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant win. Its either too hot or its raining!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hate hot weather , makes me sweaty

and horny

damn all these fine ladies walking around near naked

hate the weather but i love summer :)
  • TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    I love it. Free heat and, of course, a free tan. What's not to like about that? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For Heavens sake, we have one of the longest, coldest winters for ages and as soon as we get a couple of days of sunshine, the moaners are out in force.....

Sun makes people feel better, we need it to make vitamins, we need it so we can go for walks and enjoy the beaches and countryside - if you don't like it stay in your houses, and don't depress the rest of us with your 'Phew, it's too hot, I don't like the heat' - deal with it just like who like the sun have had to deal with the cold and winters. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    mich92 wrote: »
    yes i know everyone likes the breeze, the warmth, heatwaves and BBQs

i hate it all , it makes me so irritable and uncomfortable :(
    am i the only one who feels like this?

No. in fact I HATE it when it's warm and sunny for more than four days in a row.
    Not everybody likes constant warm sunnty weather!
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We couldn't actually sit out in it today or even have the windows open because the smell of slurry was stifling.
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to hate it when I sweated excessively, but now I've slimmed down, it's bearable.
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Miserable hags.

Why is it miserable? I don't complain about it anywhere near as much as the majority of people whine about the cold weather, and I enjoy the Winter just as much as anybody else enjoys the Summer. If anybody's miserable I'd point the finger at those who spend 98% of the Winter whinging like babies because they've had to put a coat on :D
  • PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    I can cope with warm weather (low 60's, especially with a light breeze), but when it nudges 70 that's when it gets too much for me. As for 80+, with the heat of the day coming from the walls, concrete and tarmac.... forget it.
    Same here. :(
  • Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's alright for the cats, I suppose.
  • dave81ukdave81uk Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a lover of the heat, It might not be so bad if we actually had sun but its been overcast here all day and its still at 22c, You go outside and all you feel is the humid heat.