Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 93)

Comments

• Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she RT'd the randomer one cos it was, once again, someone thinking Doug is gay. ;)

Poor Doug, not allowed to get his heterosexual freak on.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    She retweeted one I sent about Myra and Jack and also one with Myra and Minty, does that mean that she is finally going to get some?

I hope Minty is going to be called Minty. Like I hope Foxy is going to be caled Foxy in Corrie.

Like Diane should have been called Jacqui Farnham in HO.
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    If that's a sign, then the Brandomer one is a sign too:(

Oh dear :( See she knows Brug and Brendan with other men has their fans, whereas she probably didn't before. Not sure what she'll do with the information but...

Oh reading her tweets looks like Jack and Frankie are getting a storyline of their own :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like Diane should have been called Jacqui Farnham in HO.

She really, really should.
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    I think so, yeah. :p

Oh thank God! :D

I hope her retweeting the Brendan and randomer one is just for the sake of it. Me. Don't. Want.
  • Options
    eff_xeff_x Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wander if she's completely sick of all the 'stendan stendan stendan stendan' all the time. Think I would be :o Think I'd do something awful to them just to make the twitter folk stfu if I was in her position. Unfortunately I'm also one of those awfully irritating twitter folk, and I don't intend to change my ways!!
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

I hope her retweeting the Brendan and randomer one is just for the sake of it. Me. Don't. Want.

I've seen enough Brandomer to last me a life time :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member

Well it sounded like whoever tweeted her that wanted Brendan with a randomer or with Doug, and Doug's straight, so I'm not taking it to mean anything if I'm totally honest. ;)

ETA: Well who doesn't want to see Brendan look broken inside after sleeping with someone he doesn't know?

Cos he was so happy the last time, wasn't he...
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so no chance of Jack and Myra. :(

Ah well Minty will do.

As long as Jack and Frankie's story isn't dealing with the death of Esther. :mad:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    eff_x wrote: »
    I wander if she's completely sick of all the 'stendan stendan stendan stendan' all the time. Think I would be :o Think I'd do something awful to them just to make the twitter folk stfu if I was in her position. Unfortunately I'm also one of those awfully irritating twitter folk, and I don't intend to change my ways!!

Yeah maybe at times but she must enjoy all the positive stuff, just probably not people telling her she's ruined their life and they'll never watch again :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I've seen enough Brandomer to last me a life time :sleep:

THIS.
    Well it sounded like whoever tweeted her that wanted Brendan with a randomer or with Doug, and Doug's straight, so I'm not taking it to mean anything if I'm totally honest. ;)

ETA: Well who doesn't want to see Brendan look broken inside after sleeping with someone he doesn't know?

Yeah, I know we joke, but if they turned Doug gay, it would be stupid.

And exactly. He face was a picture of joy. I need that happy face in my life again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who cares, Tezza? As long as he's having sex. :rolleyes:

Also, yay, she RT'd my #Licky tweet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ally08 wrote: »
    Oh so no chance of Jack and Myra. :(

Ah well Minty will do.

As long as Jack and Frankie's story isn't dealing with the death of Esther. :mad:

Oh the person specified not to do with their kids so perhaps not? Maybe it'll be an illness storyline.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I know we joke, but if they turned Doug gay, it would be stupid.

And exactly. He face was a picture of joy. I need that happy face in my life again.

Beyond stupid. Cos like, they got away with it with Ste, but they can't do it with everyone!

He really looked like he'd had the time of his life, didn't he?

ETA: Don't forget the main bit though, LMan!

With #anyonebutSte
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't think she does get sick of it, eff. I think she honestly seems to love them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Beyond stupid. Cos like, they got away with it with Ste, but they can't do it with everyone!

He really looked like he'd had the time of his life, didn't he?

Yes, it worked with Ste just about, because they did it beautifully.

But another person suddenly saying they're gay, when nothings ever showed that? Even bi would be stretching it a bit, because it goes against what we've seen.

He looks so miserable with Ste, tez. The randomers make him happy.
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tweeted Esther as well though she deserves screen time and decent storyline as well :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ETA: Don't forget the main bit though, LMan!

With #anyonebutSte

But of course! Especially straight men like Doug. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is weird...
    @smithlewick hi!:)pleeease reply.. i think we all see that bren loves ste..But the question on all our minds is.. Does ste still love bren?x

@stendanlove Oooooo, good Q... he knows that he is trouble with a capital T. Brendan needs to sort himself out 1st. But anything is possible
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, it worked with Ste just about, because they did it beautifully.

But another person suddenly saying they're gay, when nothings ever showed that? Even bi would be stretching it a bit, because it goes against what we've seen.

He looks so miserable with Ste, tez. The randomers make him happy.

Exactly.

Not to mention the fact that Doug obviously doesn't like Brendan that much, if at all. So even if he was gay, it doesn't necessarily mean he'd get with him anyway. But we'll look past that little bit. ;)
    But of course! Especially straight men like Doug. ;)

Obviously. :cool:

ETA: I think her saying Ste still loves Brendan would probably be giving too much away, actually. Cos it's not what we're seeing right now, whereas we've seen how Brendan feels.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    This is weird...

Sounds really good! Everything we expected, really - that Brendan needs to change, and that he will.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He better still love him.

Dunt make me hate yer, Ste. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh it wouldn't bother me so much if Doug started to like men, because it's something I've seen in the character but I think PJ likes to play upto it rather than it actually being a possibility :)

Also I'm so far gone with Brendan and Ste I wouldn't want him to get with Brendan :o plus y'know, for the reasons ES pointed out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh, HO Later's going to be announced soon!
    Exactly.

Not to mention the fact that Doug obviously doesn't like Brendan that much, if at all. So even if he was gay, it doesn't necessarily mean he'd get with him anyway. But we'll look past that little bit. ;)

Yep, whereas Ste obviously came to like Brendan and then fell in love with him as a person, Doug's never shown anything but indifference/annoyance/dislike.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh God I'm not ready for HOs Later disappointment. ;)
    He better still love him.

Dunt make me hate yer, Ste. ;)

You already do hate him.

Mr I'll compare Ste to George.

:mad:
This discussion has been closed.