Options

Corrie star quits show after four years...

Comments

• Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    I wonder if Anna will end up with Tim...? Paving the way for another awful Kevin and Sally reunion.
    I was thinking that. Anna will probably have an affair with Tim which will kill two birds with one stone.

but I hope not as Sally and Tim make a great couple. Kevin and Sally are so last year.
  • Options
    Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he should slap Faye again before he goes :)
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I'll be sorry to see him go - I think he worked well with Anna and Faye. I wonder if his exit sl
    will be to do with Faye's pregnancy?

This would be a great opportunity to bring Phelan back for Anna though. :D
    Don't give them (good) ideas! :eek: :D
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Anna and Owen, not so much since this whole bankruptcy and phelan thing.

but yeah I guess we will see Anna with Tim in the end
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could he be killed off on the Britains Got Talent Live shows week get Phelan back and he murders Owen.
    Murder during BGT week that's original for Corrie.

Seriously hope there are no more murders for a good while after Tina. It's bordering on the ridiculous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I LOVE Owen. he is pretty much the only male character who i like, who has been an all rounder and a decent guy.
    Big loss.

Yes me too I thought Owen and Anna were lovely together and I shall be really sad to see Owen leave.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Izzy be axed now?
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    I am sorry to hear this. I like Owen, he is very much a part of the street. The only bonus would be if he takes that lump of a girl with him, the one who lolls on the sofa and then walks upstairs as her contribution to the show. Anna I find watchable, especially when she is in the cafe; it would be great if Eddie came back to her.
    No chance of Faye going.
    A bit of a blue eyed girl, I think.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like they have their leaving character sorted for the BGT stunt week next year. :D
  • Options
    alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    My Prediction

Anna and Tim will get together (thus making Faye's family a complete unit), which then Frees up Sally and Kevin to get back together.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they could put Kevin with Anna? :eek:
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Ah, I had always hoped he'd become a real long-termer. Will be sad to see the Armstrong branch of the large family effectively wiped out, prefer them to the Windasses myself. That being said, without Owen and Katy and now split from Gary, there really is no need to keep Izzy around. Maybe kill her off and leave Jake with Gary.

It does kind of leave Izzy out on a limb, but then she was a character before the rest of her clan turned up so who knows!! I preferred Gary with her to the deathly boring Nazir girl!!
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a shame Owen is one of the few decent male characters on the show. Owen and Anna make a good couple as well. I seriously hope Anna and Tim don't have an affair. Sally and Tim are tremendous together splitting them up to put her back with Kevin would be a huge mistake. Kevin and Sally is boring, repetitive and predictable.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    alienpanda wrote: »
    My Prediction

Anna and Tim will get together (thus making Faye's family a complete unit), which then Frees up Sally and Kevin to get back together.

Isn't Kev going to get with newly returned Jenny Bradley?
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I'll be sad to see him go, he was a great character. :(
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    I really like Anna and Owen together so will be sad to see him go as they will split up. It would be interesting though if she falls for Tim.

I too will be sorry to see Owen leave....but I do like the idea of Anne falling for Tim it would make interesting viewing and though I love Sally.. for her to be involved in more serious acting would make a change from the comedy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame really. I think if they'd given him some meatier storylines he would have stepped up. However I don't think he's ever been right with Anna.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a shame Owen is one of the few decent male characters on the show. Owen and Anna make a good couple as well. I seriously hope Anna and Tim don't have an affair. Sally and Tim are tremendous together splitting them up to put her back with Kevin would be a huge mistake. Kevin and Sally is boring, repetitive and predictable.

Totally agree.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Will Izzy be axed now?

You can't axe someone in a wheelchair. :o

There was only room for one builder in the street.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Kev going to get with newly returned Jenny Bradley?
    Yes, but who knows how long that will last? Owen's not going until 'early summer' so plenty of time for several different relationships before then. Soap characters tend to change partners more often than I change my kni........... erm, never mind. :blush:
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He gon' get Phelaned.

Perhaps he will start crying behind kitchen appliances again and it will topple on him and crush him to death. Yeah, that would be really sweet and nice. Hopefully it will be completely graphic and brutal too.
  • Options
    Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps they will kill him off in the coach crash !!
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    He gon' get Phelaned.

Perhaps he will start crying behind kitchen appliances again and it will topple on him and crush him to death. Yeah, that would be really sweet and nice. Hopefully it will be completely graphic and brutal too.

:D

With Phelan returning to laugh in his face once again.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I can't say I'm too bothered
  • Options
    CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    Shame really. I think if they'd given him some meatier storylines he would have stepped up. However I don't think he's ever been right with Anna.

I agree. I never believed it when they got together and have never been convinced since. I still think Anna's going to end up with Tim.