Zoolander
    Kindergarten Cop
    Romeo Must Die
    Miss Congeniality
  • Options
    ramraiderukramraideruk Posts: 1,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sister Act and the early John Walters films(Female trouble, Desperate living etc). So bad but yet, so good!
  • Options
    WizardjWizardj Posts: 3,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow. I love old planes and the Curtiss P40 is one of my favourites - and it's got a Zeppelin, giant robots, a mad scientist, giant robots and a rocket ship not to mention giant robots :)

Mine too :)
  • Options
    PeteJBPeteJB Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hocus Pocus <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow. I love old planes and the Curtiss P40 is one of my favourites - and it's got a Zeppelin, giant robots, a mad scientist, giant robots and a rocket ship not to mention giant robots :)

I love that film. When I saw it there were only about half a dozen other people in the cinema and most people I spoke to about it just didn't like it. I think you might have to have a bit of an appreciation for film noir and history to "get" the movie because it was pretty much an homage to the 30s (right down to the banter between Law and Paltrow's characters) and old school science fiction.

Myself, I really enjoyed how different it was from most things I've seen and the use of the special effects was fascinating. I feel it should have been a much bigger hit than it was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Look who's talking films.
    Only with the babies though not the one with the talking dogs though, even I can see that was a step to far.

Clueless

Sister act

My main one is Grease 2. Everyone hates it. I just think it's underrated because of the first one. f you don't take it at all seriously, forget everything about the first one, and importantly embrace all the cheese it's really good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kerry1681 wrote: »

My main one is Grease 2. Everyone hates it. I just think it's underrated because of the first one. f you don't take it at all seriously, forget everything about the first one, and importantly embrace all the cheese it's really good.

I treat both Grease 2 films as fantasy. The first one was hardly realistic so I don't know why it's held so far above the sequel. I think Grease 2 also has a more coherent storyline, as cheesy as it is, and more believable characters. Rizzo was the only one in the original with any real deapth to her. It's also nice that the actors in Grease 2 are at least a little closer to looking like high school students...Michelle Pfeiffer was only twenty when she played Stephanie.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Mamma Mia
    Wild Child
    Police Academy movies (my personal favourites)
    Sleepless in Seattle
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Grudge 2 (American remake) I watch it quite often... it's not scary and the plot is all over the place but goddamn is it entertaining. The premise itself is creepy, so it doesn't completely fall apart.

Teeth- I watched this the other night. It's hilarious and a lot of fun to watch, though possibly less so for male viewers. :p However, I'm a bit worried about modern society now that I've seen two separate films in which a penis is eaten by a dog. :eek:
  • Options
    mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've got Mail........ i can never resist when it is on. i love it..:cool:
  • Options
    blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beerfest. The plot is awful and the comedy is juvenille but it always makes me laugh.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    mklass wrote: »
    You've got Mail........ i can never resist when it is on. i love it..:cool:

I've got the DVD of that somewhere.
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hackers and Howard the Duck,will watch both of them whenever they are on
  • Options
    Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    The Wedding Date
    Yanks
    Sleepless In Seattle
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Space Camp and Date with an Angel. If you can find the latter, go watch it, it's daft and funny and cheesy as hell but I love it.:D
  • Options
    FaggyFaggy Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showgirls - awesomely insane film. So many great moments and my fave line of dialogue from a film ever...

"But ya are a **** darlin'"

Josie and the Pussycats :o

Great film - even got the soundtrack as I found "Backdoor Lover" so hilarious. Loved the p!sstaking of product placement throughout the film too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faggy wrote: »
    Showgirls - awesomely insane film. So many great moments and my fave line of dialogue from a film ever...

"But ya are a **** darlin'"

Great film - even got the soundtrack as I found "Backdoor Lover" so hilarious. Loved the p!sstaking of product placement throughout the film too.

I love Showgirls! It's crapness is all just part of the charm...it's a really fun movie to dig out and laugh at. One of the finest so bad it's good type movies.

The soundtrack is surprisingly good. Loads of great music.

I love the Las Vegas setting as well. It's all so delightfully trashy.