Options

Where/how can I download a movie(s) on my Kindle to watch on a plane?

niki1969niki1969 Posts: 153
Forum Member
Just looking for advice on where/how I can download a movie or two to watch on my kindle. I am flying on Friday and we are going on a prop job (hate flying at the best of times) and was hoping to get a film or two on my Kindle so I can just stick my headphones in and drown out the noise of the engine.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    I assume you mean a Kindle Fire? I thought you can buy films from Amazon, if not, side load Goggle Play store and buy films from there.
  • Options
    niki1969niki1969 Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I assume you mean a Kindle Fire? I thought you can buy films from Amazon, if not, side load Goggle Play store and buy films from there.

Thanks for your reply. Yes it is for the Kindle Fire. I have looked on Amazon and could only find the downloadable ones on the American site. I will have a look at Google Play
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    niki1969 wrote: »
    Just looking for advice on where/how I can download a movie or two to watch on my kindle. I am flying on Friday and we are going on a prop job (hate flying at the best of times) and was hoping to get a film or two on my Kindle so I can just stick my headphones in and drown out the noise of the engine.

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Youtube!

And use firefox's youtube downloader.
  • Options
    c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can convert your existing movies and tv shows using freemake video converter.

I believe the kindle should play back MP4 using built in software.