Options

Celebs who look younger than there age

stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,563
Forum Member
✭✭
This morning I was shocked to read that Louise Redknapp is 40 in November. no way would I have guessed she was nearly 40 as I thought she was in her early 30's.

This got me wondering what other celebs look younger than there years

Comments

• Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Willis is 38 but could easily pass for late 20's, she's amazing looking.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I would have guessed younger than 40 too, she looks great.
    However I thought she was just 16 when she joined Eternal, wasnt that in 1993?
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Emma Willis is 38 but could easily pass for late 20's, she's amazing looking.

I love Emma Willis - she's my girl crush :) and like her I'm in a relationship with a bass player several years younger than me!
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I know Denzel Washington is about to turn 60, I still find it surprising as he looks much younger IMO!
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frank Grillo from the new Purge movie (also played Nick Savrinn in Series 1 of Prison Break)

Is 51 but could pass for a decade younger

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Frank+Grillo+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+Zero+qq-Qs7Ni2Pel.jpg
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    This morning I was shocked to read that Louise Redknapp is 40 in November. no way would I have guessed she was nearly 40 as I thought she was in her early 30's.

This got me wondering what other celebs look younger than there years

Unless Louise had her first hit with Eternal when she was about 11 or 12 or did a Sinitta and reversed her age then she would have to be older than early 30s. I thought she was about 37/38 but yes she does look younger than someone who is nearly 40
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    I would have guessed younger than 40 too, she looks great.
    However I thought she was just 16 when she joined Eternal, wasnt that in 1993?

I thought she was 16 when she joined Eternal as well in that year :confused:
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't watch the show but I have seen pictures of Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory and I would have said he was late 20s/early 30s in real life (is his character meant to be in his teens?).

He is however 41 in real life

http://www.elisarolle.com/romance/images/JimParsons.jpg
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandra Bullock doesn't look 50. She looks about 15 years younger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Marisa Tomei is 50 in December :o

also , most black women tend to look good
  • Options
    tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma Willis does look younger.
    Pharell Williams is 40 but looks so much younger.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I don't watch the show but I have seen pictures of Jim Parsons from The Big Bang Theory and I would have said he was late 20s/early 30s in real life (is his character meant to be in his teens?).

He is however 41 in real life

http://www.elisarolle.com/romance/images/JimParsons.jpg

I think his character is mid to late twenties as he has a PhD. Agreed that he doesn't look 41 though!
  • Options
    rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David McCallum (Ducky in NCIS) will be 81 next month
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And Nicholas Parsons is 90. :o
  • Options
    jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I'm going to be attacked for saying this, but it's *their* age, not *there* age - sorry, comes with the English teacher territory! :blush::blush::blush: (Those pesky homophones - we do seem to have more than our fair share of them :(:cry: in our language!)

I know it's an idea that would probably scares the *beep* out of many people (including me!) if it were to be implemented in every place where written English is used, but where I work (an F.E. college with no pretensions of glory!) we are about to have a whole year of 'SPAG' (Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar) watching - everyone's emails, written communications, in fact anything expressed in writing will be subject to having any mistakes pointed out in a constructive and polite way - no matter what their faculty areas and position in the hierarchy - to help raise standards throughout the college as a whole. After all, how can we expect/tell our students that they must strive to achieve when the staff think they don't have to? :blush::o

So anyone and everyone from the Principal down to the caretakers will be treated equally when it comes to how their written skills are assessed - and I'm not sure that's a bad thing, to be honest, :blush:, even though it might (ok, will!) be a bit embarrassing at times for all of us who work there! But (yes, you can start a sentence with 'And' or 'But' - and many other conjunctions besides!) our language is a rich, wonderful and powerful thing when used to its fullest potential - complicated though some of the rules may be - and we are a bit of a global oddity in educational terms in the UK in that other countries teach English to their students better than we do to ours! :confused::cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know I'm going to be attacked for saying this, but it's *their* age, not *there* age - sorry, comes with the English teacher territory! :blush::blush::blush: (Those pesky homophones - we do seem to have more than our fair share of them :(:cry: in our language!)

I know it's an idea that would probably scares the *beep* out of many people (including me!) if it were to be implemented in every place where written English is used, but where I work (an F.E. college with no pretensions of glory!) we are about to have a whole year of 'SPAG' (Spelling, Punctuation And Grammar) watching - everyone's emails, written communications, in fact anything expressed in writing will be subject to having any mistakes pointed out in a constructive and polite way - no matter what their faculty areas and position in the hierarchy - to help raise standards throughout the college as a whole. After all, how can we expect/tell our students that they must strive to achieve when the staff think they don't have to? :blush::o

So anyone and everyone from the Principal down to the caretakers will be treated equally when it comes to how their written skills are assessed - and I'm not sure that's a bad thing, to be honest, :blush:, even though it might (ok, will!) be a bit embarrassing at times for all of us who work there! But (yes, you can start a sentence with 'And' or 'But' - and many other conjunctions besides!) our language is a rich, wonderful and powerful thing when used to its fullest potential - complicated though some of the rules may be - and we are a bit of a global oddity in educational terms in the UK in that other countries teach English to their students better than we do to ours! :confused::cry:

Sounds like a lecture.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with your point.

But it is a very long winded post which many will be turned off by.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yes - a lecture in expressing yourself in clear grammar, which used smiley face punctuation throughout.
  • Options
    moordown66moordown66 Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jersey Porter - I'm all for it. Good work..

There, their, they're, your/you're, could HAVE not could of.

All very basic stuff. I've had university students on a year out on industrial placement working with me over the years who can barely string a coherent written sentence together so it does beg the question.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you could always look towards your own writing - ' would probably scares ' , using a ridiculous six pairs of brackets in a short post - rather than picking away at other people's fun posts
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Interesting but a MAJOR thread derail !! Also you may need to pop this on every 3rd thread created on this site (it's a common grammatical error !!)

I was shocked about Pharell Williams - a 40 year old bloke should really be doing more serious music surely??

Lisa Kudrow looks amazing for her age!
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Interesting but a MAJOR thread derail !! Also you may need to pop this on every 3rd thread created on this site (it's a common grammatical error !!)

I was shocked about Pharell Williams - a 40 year old bloke should really be doing more serious music surely??

Lisa Kudrow looks amazing for her age!

Or is wise enough to realise that the world needs happy music more than it need serious?
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Ford looks f.cking amazing for 52. He claims to have only had facial fillers and botox but I'm not buying it. It's good work, mind. He could easily pass for mid 30s.

Raquel Welch is looking a bit "done" but let's face it, if you can look like that at 73 you're doing something right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    Tom Ford looks f.cking amazing for 52. He claims to have only had facial fillers and botox but I'm not buying it. It's good work, mind. He could easily pass for mid 30s.

Raquel Welch is looking a bit "done" but let's face it, if you can look like that at 73 you're doing something right.

:o His face looks like it's covered in cling film.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Joan Collins - looks amazing for 80
  • Options
    chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruce Forsythe looks amazing for 175 years old.