The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I'm off to the airport & London in a few hours :) Please say hello should any of you bump into me there! :D:D
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    I just can't believe all this about Oscar Pistorious.

I remember the posts in here when he got his Gold- who could have thought such a thing could happen, then?
  • UlfgeirrUlfgeirr Posts: 3,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember the posts in here when he got his Gold- who could have thought such a thing could happen, then?

I thought it was a joke at first. :eek:
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't want to jump to conclusions but if the rumour of 4 shots being fired are true then it seems to be more than an accident to me
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    This meteor shower in Russia is :eek:

The noise would be enough to give you a heart attack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuf5xMl2iKw
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kvn wrote: »

The noise would be enough to give you a heart attack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuf5xMl2iKw

Made me jump :eek: imagine if this happened during the cold war you would think WWIII was kicking off.
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kvn wrote: »

Shows the power of things from space. Apparently nearly 1000 were injured. Imagine if this happen in a populated are like London or New York, would be total mayhem
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found this video of Gaygalen from Sweden which is exactly what you'd think it is from the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Z5s27CUuo

First of all this appears to be a gathering of as many Melfest stars as humanly possible. Secondly can you imagine if this happened in the UK and one of the royal family presented the award?! And what about a national TV station airing a UK version?! Oh Sweden!
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gottago wrote: »
    Just found this video of Gaygalen from Sweden which is exactly what you'd think it is from the title.

First of all this appears to be a gathering of as many Melfest stars as humanly possible. Secondly can you imagine if this happened in the UK and one of the royal family presented the award?! And what about a national TV station airing a UK version?! Oh Sweden!

What were you searching for that you got that?:eek:
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's all too much, the Princess comes out to Dancing Queen and the nominees are announced with the theme from Brokeback Mountain :D
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    Saturn wrote: »
    It's all too much, the Princess comes out to Dancing Queen and the nominees are announced with the theme from Brokeback Mountain :D

It's like they are SO progressive that they're allowed to indulge in a little stereotyping!
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What were you searching for that you got that?:eek:
    "Swedish princess presents prestigious gay award in front of camp audience mostly made up of Melfest personalities."

Nah it was in the related videos on this pretty cool new Loreen performance in front of said camp audience which only makes it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxCuanXaIXk
  • nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brit awards on tonight, and Muse just did a really good Rona Suus performance but with a few violins and drums added in...was different...
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taking my boys to London for the day in a little while - looking for some random Eurovision moments to happen today

My ideal would be to bump into Anzej Dezan (who lives in London now) and be able to introduce him "Anzej, meet Little Anzej"

Never gonna happen .....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Hope you will ;)

I'm still trying to recover from my return from the UK, more than two days ago :p The culture shock... ;) Had a great time!
  • pauledin99pauledin99 Posts: 911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know someone posted this last year, but here's a reminder from last year's gala of how great MF songs can be. I suppose even Sweden should be allowed an off year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaMJIRr0BgU
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    rosetta12 wrote: »
    ^ Hope you will ;)

I'm still trying to recover from my return from the UK, more than two days ago :p The culture shock... ;) Had a great time!

Even I get a culture shock when visiting London and it's only around 3hrs away on the train. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ Hope you will ;)

Hey rosetta, hope you had a great time - when I saw that you had posted, I was so pleased, had got worried that you hadn't been around and thought I might find you curled up in a ball somewhere, drunkenly singing När Jag Blundar :D

No Eurovision moments to report, although there was a guy on the tube who bore a passing resemblance to Anzej - LA dared me to ask "Ali ste Slovenec?" which we'd learned the day before! (I didn't take him up on that dare)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »
    Hey rosetta, hope you had a great time - when I saw that you had posted, I was so pleased, had got worried that you hadn't been around and thought I might find you curled up in a ball somewhere, drunkenly singing När Jag Blundar :D
    :D

Nice to hear I was being worried about ;) Mind you, if I was in that state (heavens forbid!) I probably wouldn't be singing När jag blundar, I couldn't remember the Swedish lyrics if drunk - for example Hard Rock Hallelujah or Pump-pump would be much more likely... :p

Btw, is your son's name really Anzej, or is it just an euphemism..? ;) (I guess the latter...)
    EuroChris wrote: »
    Even I get a culture shock when visiting London and it's only around 3hrs away on the train. :p
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's your royal duchesses' birthday tomorrow. By which I mean me. :D

I'm only bloody 21! :eek:
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy early birthday Foxy :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nice to hear I was being worried about ;) Mind you, if I was in that state (heavens forbid!) I probably wouldn't be singing När jag blundar, I couldn't remember the Swedish lyrics if drunk - for example Hard Rock Hallelujah or Pump-pump would be much more likely... :p

Btw, is your son's name really Anzej, or is it just an euphemism..? ;) (I guess the latter...)

It's his internet name, based on the legendary Anzej Dezan (slovenia 2006) I think it suits him actually, wish he hadn't been born in 2002!

Awww...look at you all growed up! :D

Congratulations Foxy, you have arrived xxx
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What, again?;)

Have a great day Foxy.:cool:
  • UlfgeirrUlfgeirr Posts: 3,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot would have been jealous of my trip home today.

The iPod cable broke so we had to rely on choosing one of Dad's tapes without knowing what it was. The result was an Alcazar party.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    Ulfgeirr wrote: »
    You lot would have been jealous of my trip home today.

The iPod cable broke so we had to rely on choosing one of Dad's tapes without knowing what it was. The result was an Alcazar party.

You can't beat a bit of Alcazar on a drab Monday. :p